Introduction To EXTJS Course:
Extjs Training Prerequisites:
- experience on developing web application
ExtJs 5 Training Course Content
- Quick Start
- Writing & RunningCode
- Debugging & Documentation
View Models & View Controllers
- View Models & Controllers
- Data, Formulas, Stores
- View Controller Lifecycle
Stores & Loading
- Selecting & Sorting
- Adding, Updating & Removing Records
- Responsive Design
- Application Structure
- Object Creation
- The Class System
- The Base Classes
- Panels, Toolbars and Buttons
- Layouts & Windows
Sending & Receiving Data
- Models & Fields
- convert() & calculate()
- Templates & Dataviews
- Grids & Widgets
- Breadcrumbs & Trees
- The Forms & Charts
Going Into Production
- Application Theming & Packages
- Theme Localization
- Building an Application
- Programming experience
About EXTJS 4:
After the release of Ext JS 3 the developers of Ext JS had the major challenge of ramp_up the speed.The Ext JS 4 was released in the year 2011. It had the complete revised structure which followed by MVC architecture and the speedy application. Learn more about it as a part of ExtJs 4 Training by enrolling your self at global online trainings.
About extjs 5:
Key Features of EXTJS:
Following are few features listed below more will explore as a part ofExtJs Training .
- It hs the customizable UI widgets with collection of the rich UI such as Grids, pivot grids, forms, charts, trees.
- It has the code compatibility of new versions with the older.
- It has got a flexible layout manager which helps to organize the display of data & content across multiple browsers, devices, & screen sizes, in detail knowledge will be share in ExtJs Training
- Join for ExtJs Training and learn how the Advance data package decouples the UI widgets from the data layer. The data package allows client-side collection of the data using highly functional models that enable features such as sorting & the
- It is protocol agnostic, and it can access the data from any back-end source.
- It has got customizable themes Ext JS widgets are available in multiple out-of-the-box themes that are consistent across all platforms.
Benefits Of EXTJS:
Few of its benefits are listed below, more we will explore as a part of ExtJs Training
- It Reduces the cost of web application development
- It Streamlines the cross-platform development across desktops, tablets, & smart_phones — for both the modern & legacy browsers.
- It also increases the productivity of development teams by integrating into enterprise development environments via the IDE plugins.
- It has set of widgets for making UI more powerful & easy.
- It follows MVC & MVVC architecture so highly readable code, explore more by joining ExtJs Training
- It empowers teams to create an applicant with an compelling user experience.
The ExtJS training is mainly designed for the developers who want to learn ExtJS 4 and EXTJS 5 from the scratch level. In this training our expert professionals mainly deal with Ext JS projects by focusing on real-world application scenarios. The EXTJS Training sessions includes hands-on experience.