Fixed Asset Accounting Training
Fixed assets management Training Introduction:
Fixed assets management and accounting Training is a very important topic for any organization. Fixed assets are the major resources used to produce products and then generate future benefits. The management and accounting of fixed assets cover all the life-cycles of a fixed assets from the creation or a acquisition to utilization & maintenance until renewal or disposal. The management part also includes the decision making tools like NPV, IRR & other capital budget comparative tools used to decide whether to acquire, replace or to refurbish assets.Fixed assets management Training at Global Online Trainings offers most compatible and industry allied online Fixed assets management Training Online for professionals aspiring to explore their professional career in Fixed assets management, Online classes are done by expert tutors.
Pre-requisites Of Fixed assets management Training:
- AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- Basic knowledge in Bookkeeping
fixed asset course content:
Chapter 1:Introduction to the Fixed Assets
- The Capital Budgeting Analysis
- Initial Fixed_ Asset Recognition
- The Asset Retirement Obligations
- Depreciation & Amortization
- The Subsequent Asset Measurement
- Fixed_Asset Impairment
- Fixed_Asset Disposal
Chapter 2:The Fixed Asset Disclosures
- Not-for-Profit _Fixed Asset Accounting
- Concepts of Fixed Asset Record_ Keeping
- Fixed Asset Controls,
- Fixed Asset Policies & Procedures
- Fixed Asset Tracking
- Fixed Asset Measurements
- Fixed Asset_ Auditing
Fixed assets management Training Overview:
- The Fixed assets management Training nature & importance of the fixed asset manager’s job is a frequently misunderstood & underestimated but a role is a crucial one. Anyone in this position must keep a contents of the fixed asset database accurate & current, provide correct information to the stakeholders, and have a skills to get the maximum return on the fixed assets.
- Fixed assets management Training shows the what data is needed for the timely & accurate reporting in financial and the tax statements, insurance valuation & recovery, & maintenance of assets is also essential. This course is designed to provide you with the tools, knowledge, confidence to successfully perform all of these duties
- In Fixed assets management Training reporting option that is built into the most asset tracking solutions provides the pre-built reports, including assets by category & department, check-in/check-out, net book value of assets, assets past due, audit history, & transactions.
- All of this information is captured in one program and can be used on the PCs as well as the mobile devices. They reduce new & unnecessary equipment purchases, and they can more accurately calculate taxes based on the depreciation schedules.