Introduction about GIT Training:
Git Training is it’s a version control system for tracking changes in computer files. So it was initially created in 2005 by Lena Torvalds, there’s no specific language or framework or anything that need to use git. In git it can use static HTML websites, no Js apps, python, java and c-sharp anything at all it just stores files. So git is a distributed version control system or decentralized version control system and that means is that developers can work on the single project without having to be on the same network.
Global Online Trainings is the leading industry in providing online & corporate support for various technologies. The course consists of Git basics, Github, Git administration concepts and along with its version 2.x, 3.x is followed by the hands on experts. Enroll for best Github online training for more details about the course contact help desk.
Prerequisites to attend GIT Training:
- Basic knowledge on Windows Command line.
GITHub Online Training course Content:
Topic 00 - Course Introduction
Topic 01 - Git Basics
Topic 02 - Getting Started With Git
Topic 03 - GitHub and Remotes
Topic 04 - Branching Merging and Rebasing in Git
Overview of GIT Training:
Git training is a version control system and it can use HTML websites and it is just to store files. If you known the Git training you have to known about the HTML and CSS and what is HTML and CSS, all this explain in below.
HTML and CSS:
To know the HTML5 right off the basic we have essential learning on HTML and CSS. HTML5 is the markup language utilized for outlining the sites and it is utilized for planning is site is nothing it is for organizing and displaying the substance on the around the world. This is the fifth update of the HTML standard since the origin of the around the world.
HTML is utilized to fundamentally make the greater part of the prior phase of web everything. Essentially HTML is somewhat you know it’s extremely dated clearly being at one of the primary dialects.
we can see that more websites are running on data base driven, know services such as a word press and Mysql more PHP languages and implement different languages into just one giant sheet and we can make that in the site. So finally html is developed for just web development programming languages.
Coming to CSS they also nerd for controlling the websites and CSS use to modify any HTML tags so basically deliver CSS using HTML to any browser.
- Git training is created by Lena torvald, his also created Linux kernel. Linux kernel its open source and anyone can contribute.
- So in this world have millions of programmers, if everyone is trying to work on one software.
- Managing this programmers are difficult, that why he created git. In git training it can handles all those things of merging of different source code from different people and maintaining versions so those things are provided by git.
- So Git training is an actually a distributed version control system.
- There’s also version control system that developers actually need to be on the same network to use.
- Github online training coordinates work between multiple developers and attracts every single version and every single change that’s made on the system or in the project.
Git commit graph:
Git graph in git training changes to files over time. It does this by enabling to take snapshots of files at any time. These snapshots are called commits. That can represent these commits with basic graph. Let’s imagine setting up a new git repository more often referred to simply as a repo. Then start with a standard directory on our file system. Once the git installed, can turn this directory into a git repo. Starting repo is done with the git init to command.
In git have 3 logical areas they are work with the files. The 3 logical areas are working tree, the staging area and the git history. The working tree is the see the file system. When we add, delete and edit files we do in the working tree. The git history is equivalent to the commit graph. This history is kept in a hidden directory .git.
.git directory holds an object database and Meta data that makes up repo. In fact, if sent the .git directory to someone have complete git project and its full history. They would have access to all the versions of files in any commits. As we are working on our project, we make changes in the working tree. We add, remove and edit files in the working tree.git gives us full control over which changes from our working tree pt in to next commit.
Git Repository in git training is a version control system it keeps track of changes to files over time. If it not familiar with git then probably has experienced a version control system at some point may be these sounds familiar. For example a file is a.txt done with this file and has your final version is a.finaltxt.
So this is actually a legitimate version control system keeping track of versions of file over time. This kind of sucks though it’s not every manageable. Creating a copy of entire file every time that have a version that want to save so this is where git comes in, using git through either command line or some kind of get interface
Branching and merging in git training:
Branches allow working on different versions of the same files in parallel. Our edits on one branch can be independent of work on other branches.
- We can then decide to incorporate or merge changes into other branches. Branches result in a separation of versions of the same files.
- In this way, we can have branches for different purposes. The implementation of a branch is actually quite simple.
- To well known of MongoDB, it will helps to branching and merging in git. Firstly you have known about what is MongoDB.
- MonogoDB is grow speedier convey less demanding and scale greater.
- Current applications are more organized social and intelligent than any time in recent memory this is driving new necessities to help enormous information, quick element advancement and adaptable organization systems.
- On the off chance that the database is prepared are applications are putting away an ever increasing number of information and getting to it at higher rates.
- The database keeps running on a solitary server will achieve scaling limit, Mongodb scales by including more servers and can include greater limit at whatever point we need.
- Dexterous improvement and consistent arrangement have quickened guides if the information demonstrate isn’t adaptable it can back organization off.
- MongoDB builds profitability demonstrating information as report less complex and enables blueprints to develop easily without duplication.
Full cycle strategy including maintaining multiple releases:
- This includes development test and production environments and the possibility of maintain more than one concurrent release and all these strategies master reflects what is currently in production and is the branch that is considered to be the most recent most up to date copy of production source code and this strategy from master.
- It can create branch called test and this would contain the environment the source code that is ready for testing that all development should done on completed and it would reflect.
- If there is a test environment, branched off of test is developed and this would be the active development environment for the upcoming release all code changes going into here would be finished up and when there’s a stable development branch or stable development of commit.
- It would be promoted to test and then in test was tested it would be promoted to master which would then be released during development may want one or more feature for the developers doing concurrent development and these would be branched off of develop.
- AngularJs broadens HTML Attributes with Directives and Data official to HTML with encounter.
- AngularJs is appropriate for making single page Application, yet we can likewise use for multi paged dynamic web application.
- Merging one or more commits from one branch to another which introduces a new commit in the repository and that commit would be at the head of the branch and merging too.
- Other merge is the fast forward merge and this is where in the commit tree there’s a direct path from the branch being merged too.
- So basically just fast forward the one branch to that commit and there’s no new commits and its very clean in the history and the final one is rebase it is basically finds two branches diverged and then it re applies all of commits on top of the commit that want to rebase.
- This also gives a clean history cleaner than just a plain old merge.
Git Configuration Levels in git training:
Gits stores at the configurations in three levels first is system, next is global and another one is local. So system is at the highest level then global is out of the just below that it is user specific and then lastly the local this configuration level is for each repository so this will be separate for each repository and these are the different levels in the git.
So if we want to view the details about this is global or per user settings or configuration just git training enter and it will display the settings that are specific to this user so if this user creates repository or clones are initializes then these settings will apply to that particular repository and if want to see the local settings for the particular repository can use the command global so these are the local settings for the current repository.
Docker is the standardized technology in the Devops. This is the open source container technology, the container will allow the developers to put the applications everywhere in the stack and runs depended applications, that will be packed up in a box which is in the separate environment and the application is to run all the things inside this container. To run the business for the big companies go with the billions containers through the data centers regularly. So, it helps them to keep continuous integration and delivery.
Git vs. git hub:
- Git is version control software that makes changes to project quickly and easily this gives a benefit of being able to roll back changes, branch off from your main code to develop without risking messing everything up.
- It allows to all contribute to one project without getting tangled up in the codebase and possibly overwrite or lose someone else’s changes now overall should be using it if serious about the project.
- Git hub on other hand is one of many hosted repository services, your code will be hosted on their servers and this will allow any number of developers either on team or your repository is public.
- Benefit of git hub is also they call social coding, if you opted to open source of project which is basically turning the project or project repository into public repository, expose code to a lot of people and this means that others can download they can use code they can contribute the project.