Google Apps Training
Introduction To Google Apps Training Course:
Google Apps Training helps you to provide knowledge on web applications provided by Google. These web applications include Google Email, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Talk (Chat), Google mobile and Google Sites. Google Apps is an service provided by Google Inc. Which includes several independently customizable web-applications. The main objective of the Google Apps Training is to understand how to create a file using Google Apps, how to manage the file, how to share an file and how to communicate with all the group-members using the Google groups. It is an leverage Google infrastructure which is safe, secure and can back-up. The Google Apps features several web-applications with similar functionality to the traditional office suites.
Register at Global Online Trainings for Google Apps Training and learn the most of commonly used apps and their usage, benefits , advantages and many more by our expert professionals in an interactive way. For more information regarding the course please contact our help desk now.
Google Apps Online Training Course Content
- A Google Account
- Managing Google Account
- Changing Account Information
- Adding and Launching Google Applications
- Getting Familiar with the Google Docs Home Page
- Organizing and Finding a Documents
Starting Word Processing
- Creating, naming, saving the First Document
- Introducing Formatting
- Printing and deleting a Document
- Working with Templates
- Importing and Exporting Documents
- Doing Research
- Working Offline
Taking Your Docs to the Next Level: Lists, Tables, and Insertions
- Working with Lists
- Adding Tables to a Document
- Inserting and Editing Images
- Working with Hyperlinks and Bookmarks
Sharing & Collaborating on Documents
- Sharing a Document
- Other Ways to Share a Document
- Collaborating on a Document
- Working with a Document’s Revision History
- Spreadsheet Basics
- Creating Your First Google Docs Spreadsheet
- Creating a New Spreadsheet from a Template
- Formatting a Spreadsheet
- Working with Data
- Printing and Deleting Spreadsheets
Spreadsheets: Formulas and Charts
- Working with Spreadsheet Formulas
- Getting the Big Picture with Charts, Graphics, and Gadgets
Sharing and Collaborating on Spreadsheets
- Sharing Spreadsheets
- Collaborating on Spreadsheets
- Creating a Form to Gather Data
- Working with a Spreadsheet’s Revision History
- Giving Your Sliders PIZZAZZ
- Working with Slides
- Working with Presentations
The Main Event: Sharing and Viewing Presentations
- Sharing a Presentation
- Collaborating on a Presentation
- Giving a Live Presentation
- Publishing a Presentation on the Web
- Working with Revisions
What is Google Apps?
Google hosted the Google Apps on its own servers. Google Apps include a set of applications which are used to communicate with people using internet. Instead of downloading and installing software, Google provides all these applications as a “service”. In order to use these applications, you just need an internet browser on any PC that is connected to web.
Advantages of Google Apps Training:
- Google Apps Training helps you bring ideas to life with others.
- Gmail helps you to connect with people and lets you chat instantly. Gmail integrates with Google Calendar, which allows you to have personal and shared group calendars. Gmail can even detect when an email message is about an event, in that case Gmail will suggest adding the event to your calendar .Gmail allows you open attached documents and spreadsheets right in the browser with Google Docs and Spreadsheets.
- Google Docs and Spreadsheets lets you easily create or import documents, edit them in your browser, and work together in real time with the people that you collaborate with.
- Google Docs helps you to collaborate with colleagues on the same docs at the same time.
- Google+ is a social media platform which allows you to create a public profile. The Google+ app can sync all your mobile photos to your Gmail account for an automatic backup.
- Google Maps and Navigation is a mobile app that works a GPS and provides a quick and easy way to get driving directions to any of your Google contacts. It can also be used to search for an address, view traffic, and more.
- Hangouts provides instant messaging.
- Google Calendar makes it easy to share schedules and find times to meet and schedule or update meetings with a few clicks.
- Every one can’t be in the same place at the same time, but Google Apps Training helps you to learn Google Apps which lets you work together from any place.
- Screen sharing and integration with Google Docs lets you work with more people from anywhere, on any device, even on your mobile phone or tablet.
- It’s 100% free, and very easy to use.
- Google Apps Training reduce both your company’s overall expenses and its environmental impact.
- Google Apps includes critical security features specifically designed to keep your data safe and secure.
- With Google Apps Training all your work is automatically saved in the cloud. You will have access to your email calendar documents and sites and be able to work securely no matter where you’re on the world and on what device you’re working.
- All of the Google Apps services can be accessed from anywhere, at any time if you have an internet connection. This reduces the need for flash drives and remote access to network resources.
Reasons to choose Google Apps:
There are several benefits to choose Google apps:
Lower infrastructure costs — All your email will be stored securely on Google’s servers, so it’s not necessary to maintain email servers on-site.
Ability to consolidate our platforms — We can eliminate excess by moving all of our email and calendar platforms to Google Apps
Lower support costs — Since Google has the email and calendar services, there’s no more email client software to maintain on your PC
Innovative solutions — We can use the continuous innovative and technical solutions of the Google Apps platform to provide employees with powerful, simple to-utilize tools for completing their work
Highly scalable environment — With Google Apps Training, our email capacity will develop or contract as we do, and we’ll maintain a strategic distance from internal systems
Access to services from anywhere, at anytime — A key advantage of the Google-hosted arrangement is that we can get to email, contacts, and calendar from any PC or cell phone with an Internet association, from anyplace on the planet
More collaboration features — With Google’s next-generation applications, we can work together with colleagues, students, and our school community more easily and efficiently than ever before
Texting — Because Google Apps incorporates Google Talk, we would now be able to actualize a texting framework, help desk support, and conduct meetings on web.