Graylog Training Introduction:
Graylog training is an integrated Open Source log capture and analysis solution for the operational intelligence. Graylog is an integrated log capture & analysis solution for a operational intelligence. Non Graylog2-authored components that include MongoDB for a metadata & Elasticsearch for log file storage and text search. Basically is the server that collect log messages &provide an interface for analysis and monitoring
Graylog training classes training module are arranged on interactive virtual platform and with flexi timing advantage for offering all its participants excellent advantage of using their spare time to pursue the training for better career exposure. Here the course fee in Global Online Trainings is reasonable and Graylog training is available for corporate batches on demand.
People who have knowledge in JAVA,
- And having knowledge in JIRA, REST API,
- As well as in Hibernate Springs, Linux, can enroll in Graylog Training.
Overview of Graylog Training:
Graylog is open source software, and it is also scalable. You can add multiple Graylog instances to the search nodes. This is actually not limited like the fixed capacity of your system. What is Graylog? There are cluster of the receivers, and about the log stream it is just defined as the search streams for the users. Through the time based threshold system the alerting is done. In the certain period of time you can define that how many are triggered, and you can fix the bugs.
In the Graylog Training you learn about, the backend work in Graylog mostly uses Elasticsearch which is a vast storage. The Graylog has many features and requirements for the log management, those are Elasticsearch, Ruby on Rails, CPU, Memory and disk, etc.
Graylog with Elasticsearch: (Graylog Training)
The Elasticsearch works fast, that may have vast data but also it works fast, make sure that you are installing the right version. This also uses the Mongo that is used for the back-end, and for the interface purpose.
- In the Graylog Training you will know how to check with the Graylog server instance processing power, otherwise it will slow down the CPU and in Elasticsearch you should see the memory and disk accordingly to the backend.
- Here are some Graylog features that consider some standard Syslog on UDP (User Datagram Protocol). You can learn about Syslog analyze and Graylog windows in the Graylog Training by Global Online Trainings.
- We have more features like AMQP support, Syslog TCP, through plug-ins, it is extendable and visualization is possible.
- RabbitMQ is also the most popular that you can configure the systems. You can also use the java plug-ins which are already there designed you should just install them. Or else you can even write the plug-ins.
- In this we also have the option to send the data out to Librato or Graphite. For the visualization you can just go to the server file the data will be there.
Splunk is also used for the analyzing that data and visualize the data from any of the machine where ever it is created. It gains the insights and directs the critical applications. The Splunk will recognize any sort of the information, and it additionally supports different organizations. Wide awake can be made in the Splunk. Implementation is high and has high adaptability in the Splunk, this will be discussed in the Splunk training.
GELF (Graylog Extended Log Format):
It is the actual Graylog implementation there are few libraries that support the Graylog. GELF is the next format of that is GELF stands for Graylog Extended Log Format.
- In this GELF we have different libraries like PHP, Ruby, Java, .net, etc. Windows, Logstash also support Graylog, know more details in the Graylog Training.
- With these we have some cons also with the Graylog; the web interface is a bit difficult to set open source SIEM will also be discussed in global online trainings.
- There is lot of inconsistency in the search syntax and there is limited analytics. Here the field extraction is a bit difficult, but in the new version we have the auto extract for fields.
- The key will be automatically extracted according to your search. But for new field extraction that will be difficult for field extraction.
- Graylog is for solving the problems related to the logins. UI can be used for the log searching and log monitoring tools, in detail will be explained in this training.
- Elasticsearch is for storing all the data. In this there are many input and output options, which can take messages from variety of sources like the data can be taken from the Kafka, RabbitMQ etc. similarly the output can also be taken from anywhere.
- The streams can be created based on some criteria. The Graylog tutorials are also available in the Global Online Trainings.
- LOGSTASH, this is used for putting the data into the Elasticsearch. This logstash will generally be in between the data and the data in the server.
- The log aggregation and log management open source will be explained in the training.
You can even learn about VMware in global online trainings. VMware is an internal server operating system it means it will allow to run an operating system within another operating system, its a free version can be installed in your system. It doesn’t have a separate hardware so these are the server virtual machines, these can run simultaneously, you can find more details in the VMware Training.