Introduction of Hp Operations Orchestration Training:
HP Operations Orchestration Training is basically activity in powers IT administrators to quickly design in learning automation execution, using OO studio you can create a package for the quick content items. HP Operations Orchestration corporate Training is basically coordination of your automated task in activities, HPOO is the perfect choice for automating all your IT task or your operations and processes. This provides a stable foundation for IT to deliver services, HPOO online Training also provide for rapid automation deployment and this helps soon an improved user experience based on auto function self-service.
Global Online Trainings offers best quality online, corporate and classroom training on HP Operations Orchestration Training to groom all its participants’ at most flexible hours under the industry aware best subject experts.
HP Operations Orchestration Course Content
Introduction to HP Operations Orchestration
- Describe OO & its key benefits
- Explain the functional architecture of OO
- Discuss role-based privileges in HP Operations Orchestration Training
- Discuss the key capabilities of HPOO
- Describe collaborative development in OO
- Define content packs, operations, & projects
- Discuss the improvements in OO 10.x
Working with Flow Authoring
- Describe the HP Operations Orchestration (OO) Studio flow authoring environment
- Explain the components of the OO Studio application
- Explain a flow & describing the main components of a flow
- Author a simple flow
- Test the flow in the OO Studio debugger
- Modify a flow & test the modified flow
Working with Inputs
- Explain inputs & flow variables
- Define inputs in the Inspector window
- Use input data flow options – HP Operations Orchestration Training
- Add, remove, replace & disable inputs
- Create & assign system properties to inputs
- Use login credentials with a stored system account
- Create & use a selection list as an input
- Validate an input using a created system evaluator
- Work with flow inputs
Working with Results & Filters
- Explain how to use results to create flow variables that contain operation outputs
- Use the Step Inspector window’s Results tab to add results to steps
- Use the Filter Inspector window to filter a result so only the data required by the flow is assigned to a result flow variable
- Use assignment actions to specify which action is taken for assigning the final result
Administration and Maintenance with OO Central
- Explain the role of OO Central in deploying automated workflows
- Describe the OO Central UI
- Deploy projects & dependencies
- Run flows, monitor progress & evaluate results
- Set flow permissions
- View the dashboard & reports
- Visualize a deployed workflow
- Enable authentication & add local users
- Set the security banner
Working with Source Control Management
- Summarize the features of source control management in HP Operations Orchestration Training (OO)
- Set up an SCM repository
- Create an SCM repository
- Create a local project
- Link OO Studio to the SCM repository
- Check out a repository
- Work with SCM – HP Operations Orchestration Training
- Add a project in SCM
- Commit changes to the SCM repository
- Update a workspace from SCM
- Lock and unlock OO content Explain additional functions of SCM
- Explain additional functions of SCM
Working with Operations & Subflows
- Explain how operations & subflows are used as steps in a flow
- Create new operations
- Modify operation properties
- Use subflows in a parent flow
- Explain the best practices for working with subflows
- Assign step results in a subflow to output fields for use in the parent flow
- Working with the Properties editor of a subflow
Working with Looping and Iteration Operations
- Explain how HP Operations Orchestration Training (HPOO) handles iterations & related tasks, such as list compilation
- Perform looping, iteration & related tasks for the content in the OO library
- Author a flow that uses iteration & list compilation
- Create a flow that uses the counter operation
Overview of HP Operations Orchestration Training:
Operations Orchestration Function Architecture:
We need to design automation workflows in create content packs, HPOO Training is the authoring tool use develop oppana-mation workflows by using out of the box for you need to create operations
Operations: perform a sole task
Flows: multiple operations or sub-flows linked together
The project panel is used to design and develop flows and operations by grouping them into multiple projects.
Terminology of HP Operations Orchestration Training:
- CONTENT PACKS OPERATIONS
Key benefits of Hp Operations Orchestration Training:
- It reduced operational cost: whatever manual tasks get automated within the IT, repetitive, and error-prone tasks so IT staff can refocus on strategic initiatives.
- Improved service quality: it is provided to fixed service quality offering
- Reliable lead time: It gives another benefit is reliable lead time and quality, human errors are also reduced in HP Operations Orchestration Training.
- Creating custom operations
- Deploy plugin
- Create operation plugin
- Customize input and responses
- Use search functionality
How to create a new operation:
We have created a new project called operations.in the project, we have create a new folder called Customs
In Hp Operations Orchestration online Training, go to right-click the Custom folder, and then from the drop-down menu, select New operations. A list of values available operations, notice that these items are available from the plugins deployed along with the Base Content pack, you can see the Dependencies panel in the HP Operations Orchestration corporate Training. After selecting the desired operation, notice that the prefix is completed by default, this can be changed, in this case, we will change it to com.hp to create the custom operation.
Double-click on the operation to open the properties panel. Now we will customize this operation to add me TO DELETE suffix to each file from a folder, now change in the icon of HP Operations Orchestration Training the next step in operation. open the icons tab and pin it From the operating system category, select the appropriate icon and drag it over the default icon, un pi the icon tab.
Now in the input tab, add a Group alias to the operation in the Dependencies panel, go to configuration-Group aliases and select the default Ras_operator_Path. Now drag it over the Group Alias icon of the operation, for defining newName we will need to add another input, oldName, which will hold the old name of this file. Copy the source input, since the oldName input will be a constant as well, it will be located in the constants folder under System Properties, the system property holds the constant value of the suffix.
Now define the newName input, but this time, we will use the advanced panel from the inputs panel. In this case, we will change it to be a constant value; the value will be assigned dynamically from the oldName input and the toDeleteSP System property. For the overtime input, we define the constant value to true and next save the operation and close it.
We will create a new flow in HP Operations Orchestration Training:
In Hp Operations Orchestration Training, Right-CLICK on Customer folder>New>flow, add the name of the flow is now created in the tree view, double-click on the flow to open the editor canvas where the flow is designed, we can now add steps for the flow, in order to search for results operations, open the Search tab. We will use Description as the search criterion with the text list of files, as this is not the exact description, clear the exact checkbox. Click Search. Right-click on the item and then select Open. In this Description tab check if this operation is suitable, click Select in Tree, This expands the tree to the path of the operation. Drag the operation into the flow canvas
From the next Step palette, drag a Failure step to the canvas and link the FS Get Children step to it.Double click on the step to open the Inspector panel, set the source input as a constant and assign it a path from which we will retrieve all the files, make the value is passed by changing the Assign To field to Sources. Go to results tab and add a new result, We will keep the default settings for this particular results, Back to the flow, we will now add an operation that will iterate over the list of paths that FS Get Children will return. Link the success response from FS Get Children to the list iterator and the failure step from List iterator to the Error: Failure step. For the list iterator define the list as a constant assigned from Return Results from the previous step, Now in the results tab, add a new result, this time, we will change the name to results item. We will use the search panel again to search for an operation that will determine if the found path is a file or a directory, change the search criterion to name and search for is Directory. This time we will check the exact field and click search.
Change the search criterion to name and search for is Directory. This time we will check the exact field, Now select the first results and drag it on the canvas directly from the search results table, Change the source input to be a constant assigned from the result item result we defined earlier. Add results to this step, this will represent the name of the file. Now define a filter for it. Go to the Filter panel or the results, Click the add filter button and select the Regular Expression type, Add the Expression value that will extract the name of the file from the path and now Drag the Rename To Deletion operation to the canvas. Drag the failure response of is Directory to Rename Deletion. HP Operations Orchestration Training processes just the files, not the directories and click to Double-click on the step and define the inputs, assign the source from the result item. Assign old name from the name. Close the inspector panel connects the remaining step to Success and Failure step and next to save the flow. Open the local debugger panel to test the created flow. HP Operations Orchestration online Training is a location we defined as the root of the files we want to rename. In OO Studio, run the flow, The flow run completed.
Global online Training has a good technical team of online training who are subject matter expert in the industry having 5 to 10 years of experience. We provide best and quality real-time corporate training for HP Operations Orchestration training with reasonable price. Global online training are well said to be reliable global leader in delivering the highest quality training in HPOO Training.