USA: +1 909 233 6006
India: +91 6301 026190
- Understanding the architecture of UNIX.
- The basic Concept of UNIX
- File Systems for the synchronize storage of files
- Details of explanation of file attributes
- Basic commands & concepts
- Command_ Manuals
- Relative & Absolute Paths
- Environment_ variables
- Understanding The parent-child relationship of process and jobs
- Basic of editor: vi
- Chapter 1: Assignment
- Introduction to Shell
- Advantages of using Shell
- Executing Of shell commands
- Various types of shell
- What is anshell Scripting?
- Writing basics shell scripts
- Interpolation, Types of variables, Operators, read variables, exit status .
- Common commands used in shell the script: substitution, quoting, flow controls, parameters, Shell initialization files, Quoting characters, Shell expansion, Aliases
- Execution of Shell scripting
- Chapter 2 : Assignment
- Special Variables & Parameters
- Introduction To Function
- Understanding how functions use as independent building blocks
- Scope of variable in functions – local / global
- Input & output redirection
- Variables substitution in the shell
- Connecting to third party application like: Oracle, FTP etc.
- HERE_ documents
- Regular Expressions in detail (use grep, awk, sed)
- Industry experience sample scripts debugging
- Standard process for writing shell scripts as per the company standards.
- Chapter 3 : Assignment
- Assigning the values to positional parameters
- Compress & archive the files
- Debuging your shell Scripts
- Crontab & at utilities for job scheduling
- The Job scheduling third party tools discussion