Introduction to HPCM Training:
HPCM training at Global online trainings – HPCM is one of the products from Fusion edition and it is an analytical application which is designed primarily to manage cost and revenue allocations which in turn help organisation to calculate profitability which is for different, product and business segment. Oracle HPCM is primarily designed to calculate Profitability and cost management. The better you allocate your resources, the more profitability you gain. So ultimate purpose is to calculate cost in turn calculate profitability to the different drivers and help organisation to identify the different resources. Global online trainings is rich in providing Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management training by real time experts from India.
What is Profitability?
Money an organisation has left after paying expenses and taxes. What does Oracle HPCM does? Oracle HPCM in turn eventually help organisation to leverage the profitability and help organisation to identify the right profitability segments. Profitability is the primary goal of any business venture. Oracle HPCM is a solution which every organisation needs in order to identify and leverage the profitability. Profitability is measured income and expenses. Are you passionate in doing certifications? Global online trainings provide best Oracle HPCM Certification training with 100% practical.
What is Profitability Analysis?
As I said Oracle HPCM is an analytical application so it help eventually to analyze profitability. Profitability analysis is a module of ERP solution but it is a conventional profitability which may not fit in to current demanding business scenario. Business would like to know the profitability segment more in a detailed manner. So Conventional ERP solutions may not fit in to this requirement where business would like to know more detail about individual customer product. They would like to know which product customer more profitable, not only current historical, they also like to see the trained analysis, predictive analysis on top of your profitability.
Requirements for costing solutions:
- Flexibility, Audit&Control, Shared Methodology, Transparency conveniently we put together in an acronym called FAST. Now what our power each one of these defined? Well, in terms of flexibility we have seen customers who request coffee solutions such as HPCM, desire multiple charge back approaches, they establish a standard methodology but they wanted to yield an optimal mix of services versus costs. Are you interested to learn advance topics on this course? We provide best HPCM training by real time experts with live projects.
- They wanted to able to modify and evolve through allocation methodology over each quarter, over a year depending on a proper understanding of the business drivers that would allocate their data from a financial point of view to more of an operation or a line of business point of view.
- From an audit & control perspective I always say that it is a big dig against Microsoft Excel from our customers that have typically employed allocation solutions or costing solutions using its the power of Excel and its flexibility key stakeholders would lack the confidence in utilizing a tool like a spreadsheet that’s prone to risk typos, manual intervention having the confidence in a structured controlled application that performs a specific series of tasks would improve the confidence in the stakeholders as well as the numbers that this application would produce as well as ensuring compliance in terms of shared methodology.
- Again it all goes down to a standard allocation module being supported by an application. So there is consistency that’s in play, you have the confidence in that your allocation process is going to be consistently producing your monthly allocations or quarterly allocations or annual allocations. whether it’s for actual budgets or forecast clients may choose to have different allocation methodologies for each management cycle, which is perfectly fine that the point is if you consistent methodology it’s a sharable methodology and again gains the confidence of your stakeholders over time lastly in terms of transparency.
- It gives especially the line of business unit, especially those in corporate finance or in field finance, the ability to actually have the opportunity when questioning their chargebacks, when questioning their allocations to sit down with an allocation specialist and see the tracebility forward and backward in terms of how these costs were allocated.
- They are able to interact and produce refinements in the allocation process all the time it’s these four major categories flexibility, audit and control, shared methodology and transparency that really resonate among our customer base. I would say out of these four its flexibility and transparency that are that our priority and through this simple use case .
Conclusion of HPCM Training:
Want to know the best part? From a general ledger point of view from a financial point of view all the way down to the business and understand the business drivers and that’s where that dialogue happens where and it’s extremely valuable for each HPCM when that dialogue happens and the line of business user sees. How the drivers are allocating the data to a non-financial point of view. Analyze the financial data using Hyperion’s running standard Hyperion training reports that many Hyperion users in finance use using either a web-based financial report or even something as simple as spreadsheet retrieval in smart view. There are lots of opportunities in the present market for HPCM training. Join in Global online trainings for best Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management training with 100% practical.