Hyperion Financial Management Training
Hyperion Financial Management Training Introduction:
Hyperion Financial Management Training is a financial consolidation and reporting application built with advanced Web technology. It provides financial managers the ability to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, meet global regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of compliance and deliver confidence in the numbers. GOT offers Hyperion Financial Management online specialized training for professionals on virtual interactive modes. Perfect learning / extending qualification opportunity for on job professionals at most reasonable cost. With Global Online Trainings the Hyperion Financial Management is coordinated by best industry experts and the Hyperion Financial Management Training tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules.
HFM Online Training Course Content
Introduction to Hyperion Financial Management Training
About Enterprise Performance Management
- Define Application Profile
- Create application
Loading Metadata from a File
- About Metadata Load Files
- Loading Metadata
- Manage Metadata
- Prepare own Metadata
Configuring Accounts and Custom Dimensions
- About Accounts and Custom Dimensions
- Setting Up Account Types and Hierarchies
- Setting Up Accounts and Custom Dimensions
- Intercompany Account and Other Account Properties
Setting Up Entities, Calendars, and Scenarios
- Setting up Entities
- Setting Up Calendars
- Setting Up Scenarios
- Loading Data Files
- Extracting Data
- Copying and Removing Data
Creating Tasklist and Data Forms
- About Data Forms
- Accessing the Form Builder
- Defining the Point of View
- Defining Columns and Rows
- Setting Row and Column Options
- Exporting Data to Spreadsheets
Entering Data Using Data Grids
- About Data Grids and Accessing Data Grids
- Changing the Grid Layout and Display
- Selecting Members for Dimensions
- Selecting Members
- Saving Grid Settings
- Entering Data and Filling Multiple Cells
- Spreading and Calculating Data
- Adding Cell Text and Line-Item Detail
Creating Member Lists in Financial Management
- About Member Lists
- System and User-Defined Member Lists
- Creating Member Lists
- Identifying Member Lists in a File
- Creating Static Member Lists
- Creating Dynamic Member Lists for the Entity Dimension and Other Dimensions
- Loading and Extracting Member Lists
Entering Intercompany Data
- About Intercompany Transactions
- Intercompany Account Balances
- Elimination Process
- Plug Accounts
- Intercompany Eliminations and the Value Dimension
- Setting Up Entities and Accounts for Intercompany Data
- Creating and Running Intercompany Matching Reports
Adjusting Data with Journals
- About Journals and Journal Benefits and Adjusting Data
- Journals Review Process and the Value Dimension
- Multiple Journal Postings, Accessing Journals and Opening Periods for Journal Entry
- Creating Journal Templates and Journal Balance Types
- Creating Journals and Entering Journal Data
- Creating, Previewing, Running and Viewing Adjustments with the Entity Details Report
- Setting Journal Report Properties and Selecting Columns and Filters
- Saving Journal Reports Locally and Remotely
Running Consolidations and process management
- Consolidation Process and Percentages
- Entering Consolidation Information Using Ownership Management
- Running Consolidations
- Checking Consolidation Status
- Data Translation
- Entering Exchange Rates
Analyzing Data Using Smart View
- About Smart View
- Smart View Installation and Components
- Connecting to a Data Source
- Entering Data with Web Data Forms
- Functions in Smart View
- About Rules and Rules Syntax
- Rule Types and Rules Files
- Objects and Functions in Rules
- Assigning Values to Accounts
- Account Expressions
- Setting Values for Multiple Accounts
- Sub cubes, Data Retrieval, and Rules
- Loading and Extracting Rules
Hyperion Financial Management Training Overview:
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management software is a comprehensive, Web-based financial systems software application that delivers global collection reporting and analysis in a single, highly scalable financial management software solution. Hyperion Financial Management v. 11 utilizes today’s most advanced technology, yet is built to be owned and maintained by the enterprise’s finance team. As expert Hyperion HFM consultants, learn of Strafford’s successful project approach with effectively implementing this time-tested application from Oracle.
- Basic accounting concepts
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Create accounts, entities, scenarios and custom dimensions.
- Import and export data and metadata.
- Create and deploy an application.
- Enter data in data forms and data grids.
- Enter intercompany data.
- Perform data consolidation.
- Create application metadata.
- Deploy applications.
- Load data from external systems.
- Secure data.
- Translate and consolidate data.
- Manage the review process.
Hyperion Financial Management Training Objectives:
- Perform data consolidation
- Import and export data and metadata
- Create and deploy an application
- View and enter data by creating data forms and grids
- Create and deploy rules and calculate data
- Enter inter-company transactions and make adjustments using journals
- Manage the financial review cycle using Process Management
- Create the metadata structure, including accounts, entities, scenarios, and custom dimensions
- Synchronize data between applications
- Set up security, including users, groups, security classes, and access rights
Hyperion Financial Management Training outline:
- Program Name: Hyperion Financial Management Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset