IBM rational clearquest Tutorial Training
Introduction Rational ClearQuest
- What is an ClearQuest?
- Ready-to-use the defect tracking system
- Support for your development environment
On the job with ClearQuest
- Getting around in the ClearQuest
- Submitting an change request
- Receiving an automatic e-mail notification
- Working with the change request records.
- Assigning an change request
- Modifying an change request
- Opening & resolving a change request.
- Tracking of change request records
- . Using the public queries .
- Modifying of queries .
- Building an new query
- Gathering the project metrics
- Using of ClearQuest charts .
- Creating reports from the ClearQuest data.
Administering & customizing ClearQuest
- Basic Overview of ClearQuest databases and schemas
- Starting with ClearQuest Designer .
- Customizing an schema
- Checking out schema
- Adding an new state .
- Creating an new field
- Defining the behavior of new field
- Adding of new field to the record form .
- Creating an action hook .
- Checking in schema .
- Working with new record form
- Selecting an ClearQuest schema .
- Change_ Management
- Submitting of Change Records
- Queries & Reports
- Modifying of Change Records
- Reporting with the Charts