IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training
IBM RATIONAL REQUIREMENTS COMPOSER TRAINING INTRODUCTION:
IBM Rational Requirements Composer software empowers teams to define, manage and report on requirements in a lifecycle development project. This web based application supports iterative, waterfall and agile at scale development methodologies using lightweight requirement processes. Now you can reduce rework and costs, accelerate time to market, and improve business outcomes.
Global Online Trainings offers IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training provides the essential development and business development and business support to define and capture business needs and manage all requirements across a project.
IBM Rational Requirements Composer Online Training Course Content
- Navigating the Rational Requirements Composer
- Capturing the requirements
- Defining the business processes
- Creating the use-case model- IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training
- Creating the user-interface sketch and storyboard
- Organizing the requirements
- Reviewing the requirements
- Managing the project
- Reporting on the requirements
- Planning the project- IBM RRC Online Training
- Creating & configuring a project
- Closing the project
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management
- Migrating projects
Follwing session gives you an brief idea about the IBM RRC, more you will explore as a part of IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training. The IBM Rational Requirements Composer in short called as IBM RRC. It is an repository for storing the requirements to which an software program is developed. It is an member of CLM suite. Very often, the software must meet the requirement of an wide range of stakeholders. The various requirements must be carefully organized & prioritized so that the most important requirements are implements do not conflict & the requirements are not lost or forgotten. The RRC provides an powerful platform to accomplish these goals & is a considerable improvement on managing the requirements by individual documents. The IBM RRC integrates with the rest of CLM suite so that its requirements can be linked directly to the stories & code managed in Rational Team Concert. In this way, elements of code can be traced all the way back to requirements.
Here is an brief overview about the IBM RRC, more you will explore in IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training The IBM RRC is categorized into three types as follows:
Requirements information lifecycle:
- It use the intuitive online rich documents, storyboards, process diagrams, use cases & other visual techniques to capture the customer needs & drive your business.
- It also manage, organize & analyze requirements & their changes efficiently using the attributes, collections, tags & filters in dynamic information views.
- One can also use out of the box template & custom reports to understand an project’s position including the requirement specification, audit history & traceability reports.
- Join for IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training and learn how it focus on the current objective by accessing updated information via project & user specific views, including the recent comments, requirements & artifacts.
- The Rational Requirement Composer maintains an audit trail of the artifact changes, by helping teams quickly return to earlier versions of artifacts & inform when necessary.
- It involve all the stakeholders & facilitate active collaboration around the requirements. With this software, you can engage an wide range of globally distributed customers & other stakeholders in requirements driven development process.
- The achieve shared vision & understanding of project & program requirements. The Rational Requirements Composer helps to ensure everyone is looking at the information by using ab method each person can understand.
- Register for IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training and explore how the IBM RRC unify teams around common vocabulary use the integrated glossary facility. With content assistant tools, you can link to glossary terms from anywhere there is text.
- It enable new team members to become productive faster by making your requirements, business context & past discussions available online.
- Combine the Rational Requirements Composer with IBM rational team concert & Rational Quality Manager software to create an comprehensive IBM Rational collaborative lifecycle management solution.
- It coordinate your software development activities from business needs to the system delivery. The Rational collaborative lifecycle management provides an real time planning, lifecycle tractability, in the context collaboration, development intelligence & continuous process improvement.
IBM Rational Requirements Composer is built on the Jazz platform which implements on the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) specifications to improve the collaboration, visibility & traceability of the requirements throughout the project lifecycle. Signup for online IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training and see how the Requirements Composer helps the project teams define what actually the business needs to accomplish, structure their ideas as text, stories, use cases, process diagrams, work items & tests. Analysts & others who author documents have all of these tools & features available, with similar user interfaces, in one location, using an common repository.
Getting requirements right is more important than ever , following are the six principles articulate best practices for the effective Requirements Management & are supported by IBM RRC, in depth you will learn while you join for IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training:
- Adapt to the Change & Incorporate
- Balance the Competing Stakeholder Priorities
- Create The Context Information About Requirements
- Develop the Solution to Solve Business Problem
- Evolve & Incorporate Visual Techniques
- Foster an Team Based Approach Through The Collaboration
IBM Rational Requirements Composer can help the team members to link requirements artifacts to related information in an centrally located repository or project dashboard. In IBM Rational Requirements Composer Training you will see how the IBM solution you can capture & connect rich information in an multiple formats & can share it with multiple users & projects. It offers search & filtering capabilities to help stakeholders more easily navigate volumes of requirement information.
Listed below are few of the highlights more you will explore as a part of IBM RRC Training.
- It offers greater agility, customer focus, quality, faster time to market for your projects with more effective requirements and practices
- Helps in align requirements, software development, change management & quality management in the project lifecycle
- The helps teams of varying sizes & complexity define, analyze, manage, report project requirements by helping improve visibility
Here are some features and the key capabilities of IBM RRC more you will explore in IBM RRC Online Training.
- Capture requirements:
It Quickly define & organize requirements with convenient tools: UI mock-up, story boards, rich-text editors, & the predefined templates.
Connect the project requirements, scenarios, test artifacts, & development work items through traceability to identify gaps & change impact
- Collaboration & review
Engage the experts from your team to collaborate & also improve the quality of your project requirements
- Visually define
Define the requirements visually to quickly convey your project needs: Use cases, diagrams, & customized project content.
It Generates the documents, spreadsheets, or PDF reports that show project progress, traceability coverage, & overall status.
- Audit history
It Quickly identify what changes were made & who made them throughout the project’s progress