IBM Web Content Manager Training
Introduction of IBM Web Content Manager:
IBM Web Content Manager training at Global Online Trainings gives you the detailed knowledge. IBM Web Content Manager is an open source framework. IBM Web Content Manager online training is provided by Global online trainings. We are providing this best quality training at a reasonable price with the practical knowledge. Our Global Online Trainings are one of the famous online training in India. Our trainers are most experienced on IBM Web Content Manager. Before going to the IBM Web Content Manager course, let’s have a look at the basics of IBM Web Content Manager course. Global online trainings provide IBM Web Content Manager course by our real time-experts. IBM Web Content Manager course offers you all the concepts regarding the course. We have professional trainers from various states and they will provide you the complete knowledge regarding the particular course.
Mode of Training: IBM Web Content Manager training / IBM Web Content Manager corporate training / IBM Web Content Manager Training.
Program Duration: Program Duration can be optimized to30 Hours.
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for best IBM Web Content Manager training.
Course Fee: To know the details about this course. Anyone can register in our website, so that we will contact you as soon as possible.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Overview of IBM Web Content Manager training:
Global online trainings are one of the best and famous online training in India. We are providing the best quality online training at a minimum price and the best Top IBM Web Content Manager Courses Online training by Global Online Trainings. For any reason if the students miss the session we will provide you the backup sessions. According to students flexibility we will provide online training. We have highly experienced trainers for IBM Web Content Manager course. They have 10 years of experience in IBM Web Content Manager. Global Online team will be available for 24 hours and will solve any queries regarding the IBM Web Content Manager course.
IBM Web Content Manager or IBM WCM is also known as a software management system. By using this IBM WCM, web entities can be built and also it can be managed. By installing the WCM software, we can get the templates that are required for authoring as well as the workflow management to the content.
Syndication of IBM Web Content Manger:
Syndication is one of the methods used by IBM Web Content Manager to copy the data from a web content library from one server to web content library on another server.
For enabling syndication, a syndicator and a subscriber must be used.
- The syndicator is used as a connection to the subscriber and indicates which library is too copied to the subscriber.
- The subscriber is used as a connection to the syndicator and this helps to receive the data copied from the libraries that are specified by the syndicator.
Relation of Syndication:
The relation between syndicator and subscriber are known as Syndication relationships. Syndication relationships are of two types. They are One-way relationship and two-way relationship.
Methods of Syndication:
There are three methods of syndication available in Syndication relationship. They are live items, Live and projects and all items.
When syndicating in the direction of a staging or delivery server than the live item syndication is mostly used.
Syndicated items: Published and Expired.
Not syndicated items: Draft items, Projects and items.
Live and Projects:
We use “Live and projects” syndication is to syndicate projects to a staging or delivery server rather than waiting to syndicate all the items in a project after they all achieve a published state.
Syndicated Items: Published, Expired, Projects and Draft items in a project.
Not Syndicated items: Draft items outside of projects.
When syndicating between the servers all syndication items are mostly used.
Syndicated items: Published, Expired, Projects etc.
At Global Online Trainings, they provide you the deep knowledge regarding the IBM Web Content Manager Online, Corporate Training Course. We also provide you the IBM Web Content Manager Online course training materials during the training. For more details about IBM Web Content Manager training, contact our help desk.
To work effectively, all the servers that are taking part in the syndication should of the same release and it should be in a supported state.
Syndication can support any version of the same release i.e. from earlier versions to the latest versions. But it cannot support between different releases.
Web Content Libraries:
All the items that are part of the Web Content Manager are stored in the web content libraries. The items are Templates, Components, content items etc. On the library basis only, the syndication of data between the applications is done. To manage the content easily we should divide the content into three libraries. One library consists of data that is common to both intranet and Internet sites and the other two libraries contain site-specific content.
The best IBM Web Content Manager Certification course training is given by our real time trainers. Best IBM Web Content Manager certification is also provided more than 60+ students are trained in this IBM Web Content Manager Courses. We have the strong academic background in IBM Web Content Manager . If you have any queries regarding the IBM Web Content Manager course, please call the help desk and we will get in touch and classroom training at client premises Noida Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune is also provided.
There are different workflows. They are Workflows, Workflow stages, Workflow actions and Workflow options.
- Workflows: Workflow is defined as a number of stages of the work flow. A single workflow can have three stages.
- Workflow stages: When a document enters or quits the stage, the workflow stages have some actions associated to them.
- Workflow actions: Workflow actions occur when a document enters or exits a workflow stage. The different types of workflow actions are Scheduled Move, Email and native workplace web content management actions. We can create our own Scheduled move and the also the Email actions but we cannot create our own native Workplace Web Content Management actions.
- Workflow options: Workflow options are available only to the approved access and these workflow options are available on the documents.
Stages of the documents:
There are four stages of documents in workplace Web Content Manager. They are Draft stage, published stage, expired stage and Locked stage.
- Draft stage: In this stage, the document is not released to the live site but we can do the changes at this stage.
- Published stage: When the document is published than it should be approved to be released to the live site. It will be published only when the order of the document reaches the publish date. If it is in the workflow stage connected with the publish action but the publish date has not been reached than the document will be in the pending state.
- Expired stage: In the expired stage, the document should have an expiry date on it.
- Locked stage: If the document reaches the published stage than it is possible to create a draft version of it so that the changes can be made and approved before being republished. In order to occur this, the published version of the document can be locked to prevent further changes until the draft version of the item has been approved for publishing.
Conclusion of IBM Web Content Manager Training:
Global Online Trainings is a leading online training firm and it is also providing IBM Web Content Manager Training. We are presenting online training with the best and most experienced industrial experts and they have complete knowledge on all aspects of IBM Web Content Manager. Many people are already taken our online IBM Web Content Manager Training and got job in India and foreign countries also. In this training you will understand the complete architecture of IBM Web Content Manager Software tool it is new version and with many new features. For more details about the course and contact information, go through our official website.