Introduction to IOS Training:
IOS training was previously called Iphone OS is just an operating system that we develop mobile apps for an Iphones, Ipads, IPod touches and it is also used on second generation Apple TV devices. IOS really developed is derived from OS10 and it makes use of existing frameworks. There is some renaming, bridging between classes but IOS really at its core is OS10. We develop for IOS, Iphone in an application called Xcode.An IDE is just an application. It’s a program that has everything you need to do to develop an app and Xcode is the standard IDE for doing IOS development. Global online trainings is best in providing IOS online training by industry experts at flexible timings.
Preview of IOS Training:
IOS training is a mobile operating system which is introduced by Apple and the operating system is Iphone operating system and it can be installed in to three devices namely Iphone, Ipad, Ipod touch.
What is Objective C?
- It’s an object oriented superset of the C programming language. So if you know C you will find it very simple mostly to branch over into Objective C. Anything we can say in C, we can also say in Objective C. We have all the primitive types, we have arrays, we have structs, we have everything that we have in C including Pointers but we add a layer of syntax to declare and define classes and instantiate then as objects and if you don’t know anything about Object- Oriented programming that’s ok we are going to cover that using Objective C as a spring board. If you want to learn more about this course, Global online trainings provide IOS training with live projects. For more information please do contact our help desk.
- As a preview, Classes contain properties which are data members and methods which are operations on the data inside the class and this is something like the notion of a C struct, if you already know C, C struct has a properties of course but it doesn’t have a way to add methods to that struct. Now we can if you know C we can have things called pointers to functions which is kind of like that idea but object-oriented programming levels all that out in IOS training.
- So that the properties and the methods are both first-class citizens of a class. What are you going to need? Well, you need Intel Mac training running OS 10 version 10.7 or later. You are going to need a copy of Xcode this is free.
- If you plan to develop applications for the App store you will need an Apple developer account and that Apple developer account gets you some other benefits as well. You get access to the developer forums, you get some other benefits as well.
- You need some basic familiarity with a C like programming language. C would be best but any language that borrows syntax from C would be alright.
- There are also IDE’s for all kind of other languages. There is an IDE for Android training development, there are IDE’s for Web development, IDE’s for Windows development. But Xcode is the IDE that Apple provides for us to do IOS development. We use a language called Objective C primarily, we can also use C++ something called objective C++.
Who can learn IOS Training?
- Swift programming language.
- Apple’s Xcode IDE.
So having knowledge on above mentioned concepts will help you to easily work on IOS.
What is a mobile application?
- Do I have your attention? It is a software application which is made for mobile devices. So the applications we create that will be running on mobile devices. All the application we develop will be running on Apple mobile products. So how to develop the software applications like websites which will be running on desktop computers, the same way mobile applications will be running on mobile products that is mobile devices but these IOS applications will be running on only Apple mobile devices. It won’t be running on any other platforms because it is for only IOS platform.
- So how like a windows application cannot install into Linux, the same way the Iphone applications won’t be installed in to Android or any black berry or windows operating system. There is a platform dependency so that’s why we call these are native apps. It runs on own operating system. If you are passionate in learning this course, we provide IOS corporate training with real time scenarios. Please don’t miss this excellent opportunity. Hurry Up!!.
- Now let’s see why do we move for Mobile apps? The main intention is ease of use, to do any particular task within less time and user-friendly, User can easily switch from one screen to another screen where he can do a particular task or process and whatever you need in IOS training.
- And the mobile application provides a faster load of screens loading content even for downloading or uploading because what are the content screens required those screens only will be displayed rather than displaying all the screens at a time.
- But whereas in the website, it basically loads the entire content at a time even the user don’t need total content at a time. Mobile applications displays screen wise content where user can see the profile or home screen or settings, each and every screen he can view in different screens.
- Model view controller is the design pattern that we use to design and build IOS applications anything else really doesn’t work as well because IOS itself the frameworks themselves are designed with this design pattern of model view controller in mind.
- You might be wondering, The design user interface elements using interface builder which is a piece of Xcode that formerly was a separate application but now is wrapped in with the entire IDE. Now we will talk about wiring controls to methods in interface builder which saves us a lot of work.
- We can create a control programmatically and then via to a method as a call back would be wired but we can actually graphically drag and drop from a control into a method in our code to tell our application to execute particular code when we interact with a particular control. If you want to learn advance topics on this course, we are best in providing IOS online training by professionals.
- IOS training at Global online trainings – We will talk something called as View Controller and how a view controller works with a view. Data model is the model piece of model view controller and how that works with our view controller. We will talk about a special type of view controller that is used again and again in IOS applications and it is called a navigation controller.
- Navigation controller is a very neat thing where we have a stack of views and we can push views on to it, pop views off of it and go through an application in a hierarchical way using a navigation controller.
Overview of IOS Training:
- IOS training at Global online trainings – As the technology is advancing the way we live our lives and how we interact with each other and the electronic devices we use every day. This is perhaps more evident in the evolution of mobile apps. If you want to learn more about this course, we provide IOS training with real time use cases.
- IOS 9 is the operating system that powers the entire suite of Apple’s mobile device and Swift is the programming language that developers used to make apps for these products. For true understanding of this a little background is required.
- In 2007 Apple released the first Iphone which revolutionized the smart phone industry and introduced what’s now known as IOS. The operating system that powers Iphones and Ipads.
- This is why we get so excited when we are working on a new version of IOS because we know that we can positively affect millions of developers and hundreds of millions of users and that is exactly what we have been up to. The team that Apple has been working incredibly hard on the latest version of IOS and today it’s a great thrill is IOS 7.
- IOS7 is the biggest change to IOS since the introduction of Iphone. It’s packed with amazing new features and a stunning new user interface. Are you passionate in doing certifications? Global online trainings provide IOS training with certifications.
- In IOS7 there is a profound and enduring beauty in simplicity, in clarity, in efficiency. True simplicity is derived from so much more than just the absence of clutter and ornamentation. It’s about bringing order to complexity.
- IOS7 is a clear representation of these goals. It has a whole new structure that is coherent and it is applied across the entire system. It has considered the tiniest details like refining the typography to much larger ones by redesigning all the icons and developing a grid system allowed us to achieve much more harmonious relationship between individual elements.
Learn Features of IOS in our IOS Online Training:
- What’s the bottom line? Just think a couple of years prior you will surely recall flip phones and beepers. Well, fast forward eight years and we are now on IOS version 9. Throughout those years thousands of improvements have been made to the operating system allowing the devices that run on it replace more and more gadgets.
- IOS training at Global online trainings – Gone are those days of carrying around a camera, a navigation system, an address book, a computer and more. Now we are even replacing the traditional wallet and fairly new credit cards with electronic signatures and waivers almost anything can be done with these devices in IOS 9 and the demand for apps that push the hardware’s potential to the limit has skyrocketed.
- Table views are also very frequently used in IOS programming; table views present a list of items which is a scrollable list. We can select items from the table view, look at detail; we can add items to a table view and delete them.
- So it allows you to write Swift code, allows you to run that code but it does a lot more than that. It helps you design your user interfaces, it can even upload your apps to Appstore. It helps you debug and troubleshoot problems.
Conclusion of IOS Training:
In short IOS training is basically a tool box full of all the tools you need to create an IOS app. It is a really deep powerful tool and it will take you a long time to master it. But it is not hard to get started with. More than 400 million people visit the Apple store each week searching for apps to make their life easier to expand their creativity and to entertain them. Perhaps you have an ex killer app idea that will change the world once again. Skilled app developers are now in high demand and that demand is only going to continue to grow as the hardware and software continues to become more and more complex. What are you waiting for? Join today in Global online trainings for best IOS training.