Introduction To ITIL foundation Training Course:
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library in short called as ITIL. It has become the de-facto standard in IT the Service Management. The ITIL helps organizations across the industries offer their services in an quality-driven & economical way. It is also known as an public body of knowledge for service management best practices. Whether you’re already on your certification journey or are just researching the field of IT Service, before commencing full-fledged preparation for the ITIL exams, ITIL foundation Training from Global Online Trainings help to learn the basic concepts & terms of ITIL that will help you gain familiarity with the core components of the exam. Our expert consultants covers all the topics right from basic to high level concepts. Contact our help desk for more details about the course now.
Prerequisites Of ITIL Foundation Training:
- Participants are suggested to have knowledge on basic terms such as Information Technology, Infrastructure, Services, & Service Level Agreements etc.
Itil Foundations Course Content
Evolution of the ITIL
Service Management as a Practice
- Concept of the Good Practice & ITIL
- Concept of a Service
- Concept of the Service Value
- Concept of the Service Management
- Value Creation through Services
- Technologies Private Limited
- Functions & Processes-ITIL foundations training
- The Process Model & Characteristics
- Role Definitions & RACI Model
- Service Management Technology & Automation
The Service Lifecycle
- Define & understand the follow
- The Service Lifecycle
- The ITIL Library- ITIL foundations training
- The Role of the IT Governance
The Lifecycle Phase: Service Strategy
- Functions and Processes in the Service Strategy
- Financial Managements-ITIL foundations training
- Service Portfolio Management (SPM)
- Demand Management
The History Of ITIL:
Here is an brief over view about the origin of ITIL, more we will be covered as a part of ITIL foundation training.
- ITILwas developed at the end of year 1980’s – when the level of IT service provided to the British Government was deemed insufficient. The Office of Government Commerce (OGC) – which was then called as Central Computer & Telecommunications Agency (CCTA), had the task of developing an efficient IT framework with the use of IT resources within the British Governments private sector. The earliest version of the ITIL, GITIM (Government Information Technology Infrastructure Management) was very different to the existing ITIL but the concept was quite similar – both focusing around the service & delivery.
- In the year 1990 government agencies & large companies in Europe quickly adopted the framework. The ITIL was used in government & non-government organisations & was spreading very quickly. IT evolved & likewise the ITIL did – it grew in popularity in the UK, USA & all across the world. Expore by joing for ITIL foundation training.
- It was in the year 2000 that CCTA merged into OGC. In that same year Microsoft also developed their Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) by using ITIL.
- We provide you best ITIL V3 training by expert consultants , you will explore how Version 2 of ITIL was released in the year 2001. The Service Delivery books & Service Support were rethought & redeveloped into more usable concise volumes. It became, by far, the most widely used IT service management system with the best practice approach.
- Learn the latest version of ITIL by joining for ITIL foundation training .Version 3 of ITIL was published in the year 2007. It adopted more of an lifecycle approach to service management & had greater emphasis on the IT business integration.
- ITIL was updated in the year 2011. No entirely new concepts were added, but the aim of the update was to mainly resolve errors & inconsistencies in the text & diagrams across the whole suite.
What Is ITIL?
- The IT Infrastructure Library in short called as ITIL. It is an widely recognised & accepted approach to the IT globally. Join for ITIL foundation training and learn how the ITIL has been drawn up to support the needs of a business environment, it enables you to lower your IT costs but deliver better services – by improving the way different teams interact & manage the IT infrastructure within your business. It incorporates a wide range of departments, from designing to developing.
- The ITIL remains the gold standard after 25 years, it delivers the real business benefits by adapting to your business needs. It is ideal in an customer-service based management system. It does this by managing the risk, by improving customer experience & enabling business change. Explore more in ITIL Training.
- You can take an range of ITIL examinations & they are currently being taken in over 150 countries. ITIL is owned by the AXELOS which is committed to maintaining & developing the future versions of ITIL.
The Importance Of ITIL Framework In Your Organisation?
There are many expenses associated with the IT investments & there are many executives expressing their frustration as they attempt to halt the chaos with no guidance or the direction. Join with us for best ITIL foundation training and see how the ITIL is the world’s most widely accepted approach to the management & delivery of IT services.
Many IT departments & staff find that they are behind on their work, due to the un-scheduled work always taking priority over work that is planned. Join for ITIL v3 Online Training and learn how the ITIL can help an organization to stop this continuous cycle giving get an clear focus to the Total Cost of Ownership & the other activities in their department.
The Benefits of ITIL To Your Organisation?
See what are the benefits to your organization in depth by joining for ITIL foundation training and see how successfully adopting ITIL with the IT Service Management will deliver the following:
- A more professional approach to service delivery leading to improve the customer satisfaction.
- The best practice processes will improve IT services
- Improve the ROI of IT through the specification of ITIL there will be improved delivery of third party services.
- Competence, productivity & capability of IT staff increased
- It reduced training costs and
- Increased the staff retention
- Reduction in hidden costs- ITIL foundation training
- A clearer view of the IT costs & assets
- Increased ability to manage business risk & service disruption or failure
- It also improve positive relationships with customers by delivering efficient services to meet their needs
- Eliminate redundant work & improve resource utilization
- Maintain performance indicators for benchmarking & direction
The impact ITIL can have will be realised in all the above areas. Benefits are also viewed in direct & in the indirect savings. The ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) has become the defacto standard in the IT Service Management. The ITIL helps organizations across the industries offer their services in an quality-driven & economical way. The framework’s most recent version, published in the year 2011, it is only an progressive update that further refines an existing body of IT Service best practices.
The Service Lifecycle Of ITIL:
The entire framework of ITIL is divided into five broad components/categories you will explore more as a part of ITIL foundation training :
- ITIL Service_Strategy
- ITIL Service_ Design
- ITIL Service_Transition
- ITIL Service_Operation
- ITIL Continual_Service_Improvement
The General benefits with ITIL:
- It has controlled infrastructure services
- The clear structure of organization
- It improves decision making
- It has great financial management
- It also improve service availability
- Join for ITIL foundation training and see how it mainly used to increase customer satisfaction
- Increased user & customer satisfaction with IT services
- Improved service availability, directly leading to increased business profits & the revenue
- Financial savings from reduced rework or lost time & from improved resource management & usage
- It also improve time to market for new products & services
- It helps to improve decision-making & at the same time to reduced risk.