Java Swing Training
Java Swing Training Introduction:
Java Swing Training at Global Online Trainings– Java Swing Training is used to build the windows applications. These Java Swings are part of Java Foundation Class (JFC). It is built on the top of the abstract window tool kit or AWT. We provide best Advanced Java Swing Online Training by well experienced Trainers having many years of experience. It is an advanced technique when compared with Java AWT.
Java Swing Training at Global Online Trainings includes many important modules.
Modules like Java Swing architecture, about MVC, and all other components that are necessary in developing and designing the applications can be explained during Java Swing Training.
In order to learn Java Swing, you must have basic knowledge of Java. Many advanced techniques are covered during the Java Swing Online Training. For more information regarding the course, please reach our help desk!
Mode of Training: Java Swing Online training/ Java Swing corporate training/ Java Swing Virtual Web training.
Duration of Program: Can be optimized as per required (30 Hours).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for best Java Swing online training.
Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 12+ years.
Advanced Java Swing Online Training Course Content
Overview of Java Swing Training:
The uses and importance of Java Swing Training with advanced techniques can be explained by our team of experts at flexible timings. Let us have a basic overview of Java Swing:
- Swing is a powerful, customizable and graphical to develop Java Desktop applications.
- As we know that Swing is a part of Java Foundation classes, so if we learn about Swing; it will be an added advantage to learn about AWT (Abstract Window Toolkit).
- Java Swings are also used to create windows based applications like Java AWT package.
- In the same way Swings are also used to create windows based application or graphics programming.
About the swing components in Java during Java Swing Training:
Java Swing is one of the good applications. And it is very useful feature in Java. Let us have the basic information about the components in it and other advanced techniques useful in the future.
How to create component objects in Swing applications in Java swing Training:
- Component is a class. That means the instantiation of a class is said to be as a component. Some examples of a swing components are: Buttons, Checkbox, TextFields, Labels etc.,
- We can design our graphical user interface window only by using these components.
- So we need to create all these components. In order to create a window, just instantiation of a button class will automatically provide a button.
- All these components will be available in java extended package with its sub package swing called as javax.swing.
- It contains all the component classes. Java.awt package also provides the components; which are used in Applets.
- But these components are platform dependent components. That means if a component is platform dependent, whenever we execute the application then it can’t be executed on other platforms.
- For example java application means we can run on any platform. But creating a component includes some logic which is based on native code. That means current operating system code, it may include windows or UNIX or Linux etc., each operating system uses different logic in it.
- Java component creation logic is based on the C- language code. So the visibility of the component varies from platform to platform.
- This concept can be explained in brief during the Java swing Training.
Importance of javax.swing components in Java Swing Online Training:
In order to overcome some problems during the execution, javax.swing components are used.
- It is purely platform independent. That means all the creation of components logic depends on java only. That means the components are implemented using the java code only.
- So using Swing we can develop pure java stand-alone applications. This can be explained with a program during the explanation of Java swing components in Java Swing Training.
- By using the java program it will be easy for you to understand the topics in an easy manner. It includes the creation of buttons and many other components and the window can be constructed with a java program.
What is LayoutManager?
Arrangement of components on the window to design the window is said to be as layout. Manually we can design our own layout or we can use pre-defined layouts also. The pre-defined layout can be prepared using the setLayout function or setLayout method. The remaining topics like other layouts- FlowLayout, GridLayout, BorderLayout etc., will be covered during the Java swing Training.
JFC encompass a group of features for building graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and adds rich graphics functionality and interactivity to Java applications.
Comparison between AWT and Swing in Java swing Training:
The difference between these plays a very important role.
- The main difference is that AWT is platform dependent. So the Button, TextFields and other components always depends on the platform. Whereas; Swing is platform independent and the components used in it are platform independent.
- The AWT components have heavy weight when compared with Swing components. That means Swing components require less resources to perform.
- AWT doesn’t support pluggable look and feel. That means if we develop one application in one operating system then AWT it is not sure that it will have same look and feel in other operating system. Whereas, Swings are based on Pluggable look and feel concept.
- When compared with Swings, AWT will provide less number of components- Java Swing Training.
- AWT does not follow MVC architecture. This MVC architecture is followed by Swings. Here MVC means, in general MVC means Model View Controller.
- But in Swings MVC stands for Model means data and View means presentation and Controller means interface that acts as an interface between model and view.
All these can be explained briefly during the Java Swing Online Training by experts at Global Online Trainings.
Java swing is an application interface that is used to develop GUI or window-based applications in java. Swing is an advanced version of AWT. It is an enhanced AWT.
The use of JTable in Java Swing Training:
It includes some steps. They are as follows:
- At first, go to our file new project- Java, let us call it as JTable and click on enter.
- Make sure that JTable is selected, right click and find new JFrame form.
- Then for that GUI, let us add several labels that includes- name, number, age and also date to that GUI.
- Later give some title, for that you can right click for editing text as label 1 to Name, label 2 to Number, label 3 to Age.
- Then give the text fields for the name, number and age.
- Thus you can modify according to your comfort- Java Swing Training.
All this process can be explained practically during the Java Swing Training. Our Trainers will help you to solve the issues and will provide you the real time knowledge with examples.
Features of Swing in Java Swing Training:
- Pluggable look and feel: It means, in general Java provides a features to the environment or we can choose the swings component look in different operating system. According to the operating system, if we are interested to see the look of your windows theme for your component, for your tools, for your controls then you can change your theme according to your windows operating system or Linux operating system whenever it is necessary. So in order to change the theme of the controls will be explained during the Training. And also the look and feel pluggable feature will be explained with some clarification during the course.
- Tool Tips: Whenever we drag a mouse over the object, then it displays a message. That is the meaning of Tool Tip.
- Keyboard Commands: When compared with other features, it is easy to understand keyboard commands. These can be known during the course.
- Lightweight Component: It is more helpful feature. Due to its light-weight it is very easy to use.
All the above features will be explained with real time examples during the Advanced Java Swing Online Training by top most experts from India, Noida, Gurgaon etc.,
Let us have an idea about MVC model- The architecture of Java Swing in Java Swing Training:
- The Model View Controller is said to be as swing architecture. Model in swing architecture, it preserves the states of the control and the view.
- Its representation and the controller is the section of the logics.
- And model can be said that classes and the view are the representation and the graphical representation.
- Suppose, if you want to display a scroller bar then, it represents the view and designs the logic of the scroller bar and the states of the status bar and it represent the view.
- But if you design the classes for the databases then, it represents the model.
- Then we can track the status bar or we can say, when we drag the panel and create the logics that are mean of the controller.
- So logics design in the control database, logical design in the model and a few representations of the controls like Textbox, labels etc.,
The in depth knowledge regarding Swing architecture is provided during the Java Swing Online Training.
About Container in Java Swing in Java swing Training:
A Container in AWT is a component itself and it provides the ability to add a component to it following some noticeable points. Subclasses of this are called as Container. For example- JPanel, JFrame and JWindow. Thus, Container can add only a component to itself.
Swing works best for all desktop applications. Later JavaFX came into existence. It is a sort of the successor to swing. That means it is an advanced technique compared with Java AWT and Java Swing. In Current market JavaFX Training is playing a major role when compared with remaining techniques. We also provide best JavaFX Training by top experts at Global Online Trainings. They also explain you about the comparisons between AWT, Java Swing Training and JavaFX.
About Java GUI interface during Java Swing Training:
The Graphical User Interface Component classes in Java are explained with the help of a diagram. This can be shown during the Training, so that you will get a clear idea regarding GUI Components. The diagram includes the main classes and all the functions are shown there. The diagram includes many components in it. A component is something that has a graphical view; it can be seen and visualized, displayed in the GUI.
In Java Swing Training, all the classes present in the diagram are inherited from component. So they are all GUI components. Container is the next level and below it other components are present. The container has the ability to contain other components. The remaining components include window, Frame, JFrame, AbstractButton, JButton, JToggleButton, JRadioButton, JCheckBox and it also includes JLabel, JList, JComboBox, JTextComponent, JTextField, JTextArea and JPasswordField etc.,
Building a GUI using a Java library called Swing:
At first AWT was introduced and it was an attempt to provide a set of classes that interfaced with the graphical elements provided by each operating system; when a program runs in MacOS X, a Linux button when run under Linux and a Windows button run under Windows. This leads to difficulties due to slight differences in behavior under different operating systems- Java Swing Training.
Java developers created Swing; which implements all the graphical elements entirely in Java.
- JFrame: A JFrame is a highest window with a title and a border. The dimensions of the frame includes any area designated for the border, the dimensions of the border area may be obtained using the getInsets() method.
- JLabel: It is one of the user interface component. JLabel is used to display a single line of read-only text. It inherits JComponent class, JLabel constructor is used to create a new JLabel. The main methods of JLabel which we generally use are String getText() method. It returns the text string that a label displays. Thus it includes many important methods that can be explained during course.
- JTextField: JTextField class is a text component that allows the editing of a single line text. It inherits; JText component class and some important methods are present for this interface. It can be explained during the Java Swing Training.
- JButton: It is one of the most important UI Component. JButton class is used to create a categorized button that has platform-independent application. The application result in some action, when the button is pushed it inherits abstract button class. Some of the important methods can be discussed during the Java Swing Training.
- JCheckBox: It is used to create a checkbox. It inherits JToggle button class and the remaining methods can be explained later.
- JRadioButton: It is an implementation of RadioButton. An item that can be selected or deselected and it displays its state to the user and some important method of JRadioButton is explained during the Java Swing Training course.
- JComboBox: We use it generally, when we have to select one item from a list. It is used to show pop-up menu of choices. It inherits JComponent class. The methods used by this will be explained later during the Java Swing Training.
All the above classes are just basics to design an attractive user interface in Java swing. Apart from these, there are many other components which we can use to design attractive and user friendly user interface. There are many other components that can be explained in brief during the regular sessions of the Java Swing Training.
Conclusion for Java Swing Training:
Global Online Trainings provides best Java Swing Training by well experienced trainers. We also provide both Java swing Online Training and also Java swing Corporate Training from India. They also provide you the very recent techniques that are used in market. The importance of Java Swing Training can be explained during the course.
Register for Advanced Java Swing Online Training at Global Online Trainings.