JavaFX Training Introduction:
JavaFX Training at Global Online Trainings provides best knowledge regarding Java user interfaces and also many other modules like its installation and JavaFX API, JavaFX Layout etc., JavaFX is a software platform for creating & delivering rich internet applications (RIAs) & has a Java library which consists of classes & interfaces written in a native Java code.
The best JavaFX 8 Online Course is provided by well experienced Trainers at Global Online Trainings with practical Knowledge.
FXML is used for building a JavaFX application user interface separately from executing the application logic and enable developers to continue complex of user interfaces. Our Trainers are user friendly and they help you in solving the issues regarding this Course and they provide JavaFX online Training materials for this Course. We can create charts as a warm-up to 3D graphics using JavaFX. The more detailed explanation about 3D graphics can be explained during JavaFX Training. For more details regarding the JavaFX Training course reach our help desk!
Mode of Training: JavaFX Online training/ JavaFX corporate training/ JavaFX Virtual Web training.
Duration of Program: Can be optimized as per required (30 Hours).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for best JavaFX online training.
Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
JavaFX 8 online course content
Overview of JavaFX Training:
The actual meaning of JavaFX can be known here and how it is related to other technologies will be explained during the JavaFX Online Course by Professionals from various parts of the Country.
- JavaFX is actually a family of products. We also have the JavaFX script language also. It will provide us a rich user interface to different types of platforms like browser, desktop and mobile.
- JavaFX is really about the scripting language and have multiple environments on which JavaFX runs.
- So JavaFX mobile is just an extension of using JavaFX script on mobile platforms.
- JavaFX is the technology used for developing all the screens of your life.
- Java always follows the WORA. That means write once and Read anywhere. But it is very difficult to follow it.
- Java components works on multiple environments. So it is very difficult to get the user interface to work from different devices.
- Each UI is often created a need for us to develop separate pieces of the application. JavaFX is all about developing those user interfaces that run across all the screens of our life.
- JavaFX is said to be as RIA Technology. That means Rich Internet application technology.
- JavaFX runs on the top of our Java Virtual Machines (JVM). JavaFX Training is used for building web applications.
- To develop JavaFX applications, we use IDEs. JavaFX GUI API is really at the heart of what JavaFX is and it is discussed briefly during the JavaFX Training.
The integration of Swing with JavaFX can be explained during the course with an example. There are some techniques that are used to enable Swing and JavaFX to work together. All these can be discussed during the JavaFX Training.
Why people move from Java Swing to JavaFX?
- It includes many reasons. And one of the reasons is it brings many rich technologies to the desktop, which we discussed before.
- It is one of the reasons that why people are initially started using JavaFX and was to get access to that web view component- JavaFX Training.
- So, we could actually integrate content from web applications into our desktop applications, as a result of the acquisition it addresses critical desktop concerns including internationalization, application skinning.
- One of the other things that JavaFX brings to the table is Screen Customization tooling using a standard XML file.
- So we are very excited about the screen builder tool in terms of, it makes it much easier to design screens years ago. We were using a custom XML file format, the design screens we have.
- Since we have been using actually J forms designer on the swing side since however J form the screen builder brings it to a new level and we are quite excited to actually begin using that and one of the reasons why is because it empowers customers and integrators to extend and customize their UI.
- So it is not necessary for us to write tons of code and we have actually banged out an example which will be discussed by demonstrating the power of the scene builder. We call it as screen builder for some reason.
- But it is actually called as scene builder. One of the challenges in moving from Swing to JavaFX is we don’t want to break what works. If we have a large application that is 10+ years old, we just can’t take by knowing that three or four years offline and go rewrite it to have the same feature set, because by the time we finish rewriting it, we will know our competitors will be four years ahead of us.
- The first thing is that don’t break what works, change to JavaFX affects QA as well as automated test suits. Sometimes, we will have issues with new technologies such as JavaFX affects and development must be coupled to adding business values. So in terms of switching to JavaFX, we must know the most important thing. It must add business value to the application.
- We just can’t switch because it is a cool new UI technology that will someday replace Swing. So we can use JavaFX. JavaFX has to actually have business value and then finally some of the other challenges are leveraging the new JavaFX capabilities in a Swing application getting them to actually work and coupling them together which use throughout the presentation in terms of strategic reasons to move to JavaFX to drive effects.
- One is it enables the composite HTML5 applications which we already had some grip on it. So it enables us to actually use HTML5 content in our application. In terms of technical reasons, JavaFX has a larger suite of built-in components.
There are many reasons to move from Swing to JavaFX. Most of these are covered here and the remaining features and factors will be covered during the JavaFX Training with complete knowledge by well experienced Trainers.
Use of Java Swing Training for JavaFX Training:
Having knowledge about Java Swing is helpful for you to get in depth knowledge regarding JavaFX Training. The basic knowledge on Java is helpful to learn many modules in it. Java Swing, JavaFX are some among many modules of Java. We also provide Java Swing Training at Global Online Trainings with real time examples. JavaFX Training is the advanced level when compared with Swing technology. So it will be easy for you to learn JavaFX Training by knowing about Swing.
Let us have a look on future of Java user interfaces in JavaFX Training.
Creating a JavaFX GUI Application in NetBeans IDE during JavaFX Training:
This can be shown clearly on the screen during the Training. In order to create the JavaFX project in NetBeans IDE, the following are the steps.
- At first we need to download and install the NetBeans IDE.
- So to create a JavaFX project in NetBeans IDE, we need to go to the file and click the new project there and we can find some categories and in the categories we will be able to find the JavaFX category.
- So, choose that JavaFX category and the project type we want is the JavaFX application. So just choose the JavaFX application here and then click next. And it will then activate JavaFX for us.
- So, we need to wait until the JavaFX is activated and after the activation of JavaFX on NetBeans, it will give us a kind of interface which will ask you for the name of our application.
- For example- if I just want to name my JavaFX application as JavaFX application itself.
- Then just give the name there, location where our JavaFX project wants to be created and then we can find the project folder.
- It will use JDK 1.8; which is installed on my system and we can find the option which says create application class.
- So just leave it as default and then click finish. So what it is going to do is to create our JavaFX project for you and it is going to create a main class for us also.
- So we can find the default project, we just created by Java fix for us and when we compile and run it. It will show us the message.
- Just click on Run button, so it will build our project first and it is going to run it. So let us wait for the building process and once it is compiled successfully, it is going to run our application.
- So we can see our application is running and it says hello world and once we press that button, the hello world will be printed there.
- It is all fine and the use of that particular code is explained clearly during the JavaFX Training.
The entire process used to create a JavaFX GUI Application in NetBeans IDE is explained step by step.
There are many advantages by learning JavaFX Training.
Conclusion of JavaFX Training:
Global Online Trainings offers best JavaFX Training with practical examples and it is used to develop the web applications. When compared with Swing, there are many benefits using JavaFX. JavaFX GUI Application plays a very important role. JavaFX Training is trending course in market.
Students or the employees who wants to change their working environment having basic knowledge on Java can learn this JavaFX Training. Register for this JavaFX 8 Online Course at Global Online Trainings by experts. We also provide the JavaFX Online Training, JavaFX Corporate Training in various parts of our country by well experienced Trainers.