Jenkins Training Introduction:
Jenkins Training is provided by ‘Global Online Training’ which is one of the best online training providers in India. We are providing the best Jenkins training at an affordable price. We aware of industry needs and we are offering Jenkins training in the more practical way. Before going to the details of Jenkins training, let’s have a look at the basics of Jenkins. Let’s see what exactly Jenkins is.
Jenkins is a Java application, it is an open source automation server written in java and can also say that Jenkins is a CI server, where CI stands for continuous integration. This is just a brief introduction of Jenkins. We will be covering all basics and advanced topics of Jenkins in our Jenkins training.
Mode of Training: Jenkins Online training/Jenkins corporate training/Jenkins Virtual Web training.
Duration Of Program: Can be optimized as per required(30 Hours).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for best Jenkins online training.
Course Fee: please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Pre-requisites For Jenkins Training:
- The pre-requisites for this Jenkins Training Contain Intermediate scripting information in the Windows and knowledge of fundamental testing frameworks like an JUNIT or Testing.
- Knowledge of Maven/Ant is beneficial, Jenkins Pipeline, Devops. Some awareness of Server typologies and Release management is recommended.
Overview of Jenkins Training:
Global online training offers best Jenkins training with most experienced professionals. Our Instructors are working in The Jenkins Journey with Jenkins and related CloudBase Jenkins Platform, DevOps and other technologies for more years in MNC’s. Global online Trainings has Trainers are highly experienced and they are 24/7 job support, they are having real time professionals with full stake technical skills of Jenkins. We aware of industry needs and we are offering Jenkins training in the more practical way. Our team of Jenkins trainers offers Jenkins in Classroom training, And classroom training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune in Jenkins Online Training and Jenkins Corporate Training services.
What Jenkins does in Jenkins Training?
Jenkins is used to detect the changes whatever we commit using the version control system such as subversion or gate any other versioning system. Jenkins Training performs some tasks on the code, when it detects some changes in the code. Jenkins performs, if we have a code it can build that code and it can test the code after that it can even deploy that code. The even package or integrate the code whenever it detects some changes in the version control system or in the code.
History of Jenkins Training:
Jenkins is a fork of original Hudson project and it was under development since 2005. Hudson was the first release by a developer called khosuke kawaguchi of Sun Microsystem and in 2010 Oracle bought Sun Micro-system due to this some naming dispute occurred and Hudson was renamed to Jenkins. Oracle continued the development of Hudson as a branch of the original. The Jenkins became the folk Hudson.
Learn about Jenkins Training Continuous Integration:
The Jenkins CI is a CI server continuously integrates newly checked in code into a build and Jenkins detects those changes using the version control system and performs some tasks on them. It performs on building or testing on integration tests or deploying those bills. The continuous integration runs unit tests and rejects the bill. if they fail the continuous integration system detects and runs the unit tests and it detects the failure occurs during the unit text or integration test and any kind of test. It is going to rejects that build and send the information to the developer or the maintainer of that code. The continuous integration is also referred as build automation.
Jenkins Training Continuous integration Benefits and Advantages:
- Jenkins CI system enables us in immediate bug detection. Bug will be detected some test fails or your build fails.
- CI system is going to deploy your code, if your test and your build passes at any given point it deployable system
- It record of evolution of your project.
- CI system is going to detect the system development problem at very early stage.
- Reduced risk of cost schedules and budget, when you detect the problem earlier obviously you are going to save on cost and you’re a time and budget
- The measurable and visible code quality, using the Jenkins or any other CI system. It will be able to visibly see the code quality of the project.
- Develop a Jenkins Pipeline Script for CI CD of Docker based application
Why Jenkins Training?
- Jenkins Training are using to create plug-ins, these plug-in are very modular.
- The Jenkins plug-in extensively makes Jenkins to adopt too many systems.
- There is install the Jenkins on many systems for example Linux, Windows or Mac operating system or any other system.
- It is plug-in system is really modular, so it can install whatever plug-in want to support that kind of bill and functionality.
- Jenkins provides everything for a robust continuous integration system, which helps a lot for team that practice agile.
- Agile is a software development techniques which are send widely across many companies and many are tams in order to co-ordinate their work.
- Jenkins continuously provides access to the working copies of the software which supports the agile principles.
- Jenkins is released under the MIT license; it is open source CI system.
- There is large support of community and through documentation.
- It is really easy to write a plug-in in Jenkins and if write a plug-in it can be used by other community member or use Jenkins.
- Jenkins really powerful in a way that a community member creates and they can be used by everybody who wants to use them.
How to Install Jenkins on Mac and unlock on Jenkins Training:
- Let open and go to Jenkins site and should find the download link and click to download or using the Mac X versions.
- Click the download option, and it should be downloading automatically.
- The download is completed after lets install it first and you have to do continue license, you have to agree to the terms and conditions.
- After agree to the terms and conditions then continue still. Its installed Jenkins by default has only a local host 8080.
- It’s kind of launching right now, so we are going to wait until it launches but it first time.
- Launching first time it should be asking you first using some initial admin users.
- First time it while installing the Jenkins automatically creates a admin and password.
Learn about Pipeline in Jenkins Training:
Jenkin Online Training Providing best real time Pipeline Training. A bookish definition will say something like, Pipeline is a workflow with group of events or jobs that are chained together and work in a sequence.
- The every pipe will have a inlet and an outlet. Pipeline will consist of multiple sections of the pipe and it can also have multiple inlets and outlets.
- There is every section will do some processing and this processing in our case will be done by jobs.
- The continuous delivery Pipeline will consist of four major stages Build, Deploy, Test and Release.
- There is every stage will have some jobs and these jobs are integrated with each other works in a sequence and we call it as continuous delivery pipeline.
- The section will have different jobs, so build section will have build jobs and then there will be a feedback or notification mechanism and similarly there will be other sections and jobs.
- All systems works together in a sequence in a way, we call it as continuous delivery pipeline.
- Pipeline as concept in Jenkins or as DevOps in whole is mostly used with continuous delivery and deployment and integration system.
- The Pipeline is a system where multiple sections or job can be integrated in a sequence and work and workflow.
- It can be implemented in any ways.