Liferay DXP Training
Introduction to Liferay DXP Training:
Our Liferay DXP training is the definitive introduction to Liferay DXP, framing the Liferay Platform as a means of implementing your own vision for a complete digital experience. The course covers foundational concepts like user management, high-level site management, and publishing and updates, giving you a comprehensive picture of Liferay out of the box. For more information register with us or dial our helpline to find best training guides for Liferay DXP Online Training, Liferay DXP 7.3 Corporate Training and Liferay DXP Classroom Training and become a better executive. Global Online Trainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, we can gather up profound trainers for all the possible latest technologies at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other such IT hubs.
Prerequisites for Liferay DXP training:
- Basic Knowledge on Liferay is important.
Liferay DXP Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: Liferay DXP Training
- Duration of the Course:40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Liferay DXP 7.3 Corporate Training(We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience:10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Overview of Liferay DXP Online Training:
Digital Experience Platform (DXP) is an emerging category of enterprise software seeking to meet the needs of companies undergoing digital transformation, with the ultimate goal of providing better customer experiences. DXPs can be a single product, but are often a suite of products that work together. DXPs provide an architecture for companies to digitize business operations, deliver connected customer experiences, and gather actionable customer insight.
A confluence of factors has led many companies to start radically reengineering their business practices to be extremely customer-oriented:
- Digital channels (web, mobile, and social media) have become the dominant ways customers interact with companies.
- Those customers expect great experiences like Google, Apple, and Facebook.
- Social media in particular provides unstructured ways for customers to engage with and influence public sentiment for companies.
- Mobile devices provide location and immediacy, giving companies more ways to keep in touch with customers.
- Data insight is making it possible to target an audience segment of one person with a highly personalized experience.
- Digital technology makes it possible for upstarts to disrupt traditional industries: WealthFront for wealth management, LendingClub for financial products, and the oft-cited Uber and Airbnb in transportation and lodging—and all deliver a much better customer experience.
As you can see, digital technologies contribute both to the risk (e.g. upstarts) and the opportunity (digital transformation) companies are facing.
Different types of Categories used in Liferay DXP Training:
Most products being positioned as DXPs have their roots in one of three categories: Content Management Systems, Portal Servers, and Commerce Servers. These roots give each set of offerings a particular orientation:
- CMS-heritage DXPs focus on the needs of marketing departments and creative agencies. Customer data they collect tend to be anonymous and generalized into audience segments. Most business problems solved by these products are related to the acquisition of customers: generating awareness and interest, targeting offers, and accelerating purchases. They do particularly well in B2C (retail, fashion) scenarios where the sales cycle is short and transactional, and audiences are large.
The leading CMS-heritage DXPs have strong offerings for web-based analytics, user segmentation, advertising campaigns, and email campaigns. These are often provided by products in the platform suite, but because they are separate (and likely acquired from other vendors) they may be less or better integrated with each other. At Global Online Trainings we also provide training for Liferay Training from our real-time experts.
Some CMS-heritage DXPs have tried to add portal-like features like logged-in experiences, and some include commerce capabilities; the latter are often the result of an acquisition or partnership.
- Portal-heritage DXPs, given their background in providing customer portals, are particularly suited for nurturing long-term customer relationships after the sale. Customer data is specific to each individual and is handled securely. These DXPs help companies understand the factors that lead to customer loyalty, retention and renewal. They may help calculate well-known metrics like Net Promoter Score. They can often help you provide customer service, including both self-service and representative-assisted issue resolution.
Portal-heritage DXPs also support digital workplace scenarios (traditionally intranets, though digital workplace solutions must be much more dynamic and engaging) and scenarios for engaging supporting audiences such as partners, suppliers, and franchisees. A full digital transformation strategy can potentially encompass all of these groups, which play important roles in supporting strong customer experiences.
Good portal-heritage DXPs should also have a strong story around integration, which is essential to deep digital transformation of business operations, according to Forrester. Management of reusable services and modules is helpful when strategy is evolving quickly.
Some portal-heritage DXPs include a broad feature set, including content management, targeting, mobile support, workflow, and forms; others concentrate mainly on the presentation layer.
- Commerce-heritage DXPs are used in online shopping scenarios by companies in retail and related industries. In addition to product-related content delivery to e-commerce-style web interfaces, these products usually also provide capabilities around inventory management, shopping cart, payment integration, check-out and fulfillment. Though these features aren’t strictly related to digital experience management, it’s clear that a great digital retail experience requires seamless integration to these functions, which come naturally to commerce-heritage DXPs.
Naturally, commerce-heritage DXPs are also adding adjacent capabilities, though in a commerce-centric way. For example, many commerce products have needed to add content management capability to support the promotion of products in the catalog.
Conclusion to Liferay DXP Training:
Global Online Trainings makes you an expert in all the concepts of Liferay DXP and also possible Liferay Concepts. Get a fully fledged Liferay DXP 7.3 Corporate Course training for a better view and understanding. At Global Online Trainings, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll in the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. If you have any doubts regarding the Liferay DXP Online Training or job support, always feel free to contact us or you can also register with us so that one of our coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Our team is available round the clock. We provide Liferay Digital Experience Platform corporate training also Classroom Training at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and other possible places and cities.