Introduction to MarkLogic Training:
Our MarkLogic training assists trainees to upgrade skills and knowledge on NoSQL databases in a practical way. Now let’s see what exactly MarkLogic is all about. MarkLogic is nothing but a product that combines features of a search engine, No SQL database and also all with application services layered over the top. It is one of the most popular No SQL databases. This type of approach to data can lead to faster results than traditional relational database approaches. It helps us to solve enterprise-class problems. The professionals who have strong Knowledge on MarkLogic No SQL databases will definitely useful for organizations. Want to learn more about MarkLogic databases? If yes, then join in our MarkLogic online training program.
MarkLogic online training outline:
Mode of Training: We provide online mode of training and also corporate, job support.
Duration of Program: 30 Hours (Can be customized as per requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for MarkLogic online training.
Course Fee: Please register on the website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Overview of MarkLogic online training:
What is NoSQL database?
In words, NoSQL means not only SQL. These databases are different from relational databases. Relational databases are a result of best practices and years of hard work and also a huge testing process that has been done on these databases. These are some of the limitations of traditional relational databases. NoSQL databases are designed to get rid of some of the limitations of relational databases that are available in the relational databases. These NoSQL databases basically focus on two common and important things. They are operational speed and flexibility. In NoSQL databases, we focus on a predetermined structure which is also known as a schema. If you want to learn more about No SQL databases then join in our MarkLogic training.
Learn some advantages of NoSQL in our MarkLogic online training:
Now let’s have a look at some of the advantages of NoSQL databases. First of all, NoSQL databases manage big data. Another important advantage is its data models. There is no predefined schema in NoSQL whereas in relational databases we have to structure the data in a predefined schema. NoSQL manages or handles the unstructured data. NoSQL databases are very cheaper to manage compared to other databases. Scaling is one of the big advantages of using NoSQL databases. NoSQL is a horizon scaling. These are some of the advantages of NoSQL databases. We will be covering more about NoSQL databases in our MarkLogic training.
Learn about the architecture of MarkLogic in our MarkLogic online training:
There are mainly three parts of MarkLogic architecture. They are a data layer, query layer, and interfaces layer. Let’s discuss each part of this MarkLogic architecture. The first part is the data layer. Here as it is a NoSQL database, we use a document model in the data layer. We store two types of documents such as binary and text (XML or JSON) documents in this layer. On top of this binary and text modules, we have indexes module. This indexes module provides efficient access to documents such as text and binary. Next important layer or part of MarkLogic architecture is a query layer. The query layer is the place where all the evaluations of the queries take place. The subparts in the query layer are evaluator, cache, aggregator, and also a broadcaster. Next one is an interface layer. Basically, MarkLogic contains HTTP interface. In this layer, we have two things such as XQuery and REST servers. You will get to know more about this MarkLogic architecture in our NoSQL database training.
We already knew that there are some limitations with the relational databases. To overcome some of the difficulties of relational databases we use NoSQL databases such as MarkLogic. MarkLogic has some great features and let’s see some of them.
- MarkLogic has document data model and documents are in the form of XML, Text, Binary, and JSON.
- There is a great advantage for big data scale as MarkLogic has multiple servers.
- MarkLogic built to written in C++ and IOS system and it is the fast database.
- MarkLogic supports ACID transactions for transferring multiple data in different hosts.
- And also, MarkLogic stores the data is safe and it is high availability, disaster recovery.
These are some of the features of MarkLogic NoSQL database. We will be covering more about these features in our MarkLogic NoSQL database training.
Learn about MarkLogic semantics in our MarkLogic online course:
Now let’s take a look at what semantics is. Semantic data usually helps computers to understand and also find out the information without the help of a human user. It contains query results to provide greater accurate search results. For the better results, you can add values, documents, and facts together. Semantic data is actually in the form of text and it follows a specific syntax known as RDF. The full form of RDF is the Resource Description Framework. These RDFs are stored in databases and these databases are known as triples. They contain subject, predicate, and object. The databases that store triple data are known as Triple Stores. This is all about some of the basic information of MarkLogic semantics. We will be covering more about this topic in our NoSQL database training.
MarkLogic uses documents without upfront schemas to maintaining a flexible data model. In addition to having a flexible data model, MarkLogic uses a distributed, scale-out architecture that can handle hundreds of billions of documents and hundreds of Terabytes of data.
- MarkLogic Server was put together to address shortcomings with accessible explore and data products. The product first focused on using XML document markup standard and XQuery as the query standard for accessing collections of documents up to hundreds of terabytes in size in our MarkLogic Fundamentals online training.
- The following are skills and experience useful in developing applications with MarkLogic Server. You do not need to have all of these skills to get started, but these are skills that you can build overtime as you gain MarkLogic application development experience.
While XML is the enabling technology for defining and creating structured documents, MarkLogic Server enables JetBlue to manage these XML documents and to manage: document authoring and editing processes, document publishing, and document authors, editors, approvers, and end users. More specifically, MarkLogic Server enables Jetblue’s business transformation.
Importance of Marklogic training:
- Marklogic customers because of our technology they started thinking about their data differently, they started thinking about an asset not a liability and they start thinking about what they could do differently in their business.
- If they had a single view of all of their data businesses can’t wait hours or days to get analytics anymore. They need to be able to make decisions in real time.Organisations are dealing with data silos because they are bigger organisations now. And they grew out of smaller organisations and every single department and product offering.
- They all built their own data silos, the business problem with data silos is that a company’s most important asset is their information is locked up in lots of different places and they can’t get at if they can’t get to what’s really important to making their business move forward.
- Traditional databases aren’t that good for data integration because they require you to do a whole bunch of schema design up front. We are best in providing MarkLogic training with live projects by industry experts.
- You really have to know how all your data is going to be organised before you load it and so what this leads to is you have got these different silos that are only relevant to one application and so you have got your governance and security policies spread out all over these silos but then you have also got no shared understanding of what the data is yet relational databases are like concrete. You can build anything you want on our concrete but once you built it you better like it.
Components of Marklogic training:
You would better not want to change it because if you have two outcomes the jackhammer and you got to start all over every customer in every industry is fighting problems with data silos. What we do is we have strap that out. We bring the data into a common repository and now when you are looking for information you get the benefit all of your data together in a single unified database in our Marklogic self paced traning.
We index all the data, we make it searchable and then you can build your downstream applications on top of it with all the security and transactional consistency that’s required to meet modern business needs. Being able to bring data into MarkLogic without having to Marklogic automatically understand the schema and the structure of the data and let you query it without having to pre-define anything is a huge advantage for speed to market and also for agility once you have already built your system.
With Marklogic you can load your data and address challenges as they arise. The data is not in concrete, it is very flexible and adaptable and that means it can change as your business changes. We are focusing on making your job easier by making the database smarter overtime as you want to add new pieces of data, new sources of data or new users for data. You can do that without having to interrupt your service to your downstream customers.
Conclusion of MarkLogic database training:
If you want to learn standard database concepts and get a job in the IT sector, then join in our MarkLogic NoSQL database training program. Our trainers help you to learn the concepts of NoSQL databases in an effective way. Global Online Trainings helps you to learn the new skills and develops in quality in you which are actually helpful for you to get a good job. If you have any doubts regarding this MarkLogic certification training, please feel free to contact our help desk. We have a good academic background in providing quality training and we also provide classroom training at client premises (Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune).