Mean Stack training
Introduction to mean stack training:
Pre-Requisites for Mean Stack Training:
- You will require a word processor (like Sublime Text) or IDE (like Webstorm).
- You will require a PC on which you reserve the options to put in new programming.
Mean Stack Training Course Outline:
Course Name: Mean Stack Online Training course.
Duration of Course: 30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
Mode of training: Online, Classroom and Corporate training.
Timings: According to one’s feasibility.
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Mean Stack Training. (We will get the soft copy material)
Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Course Fee: please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Overview of Mean Stack Online Training:
What is Mean Stack?
Who can turn into a MEAN stack developer?
This MEAN stack designer course is perfect for:
- Web designers.
- Technical venture supervisors and specialized leads.
- Entrepreneurs or hopeful business visionaries who need to manufacture and test their very own applications utilizing MEAN stack.
- Professionals and understudies who wish to learn MEAN stack.
What you’ll learn in this Mean Stack Developer Training?
What is the need of Mean Stack Developer Training?
Mean Stack Training Benefits:
Endless supply of this Course, you will achieve following:-
- Creating web servers with Node.js and Express.js.
- Working with MongoDB and NoSQL.
- Build hearty REST APIs utilizing Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB.
- Making Single Page Applications with Angular.js.
- Adding verification to the MEAN stack.
- Design and manufacture RESTful APIs utilizing Node.js, Express and MongoDB.
- Architect MEAN stack applications starting with no outside help.
Conclusion of Mean Stack Training: