active directory federation services course content
1.Introducing the Identity Metasystem
- Existing Solutions for Managing Identities
- The Benefits of Claims-based Identity
- The Evolution of AD FS
- Use Cases for AD FS
- AD FS and Claims-based Terminology
3.Introducing Directory Services
- Active Directory and Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Web Services, Standards, and Interoperability
- Internet Information Services
- Identify the key Windows components required for AD FS.
- Describe the key characteristics of a Directory Service.
2.Examine existing solutions for managing identities.
- Describe the benefits of the Claims-based Identity model.
- Discuss the evolution of Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Describe common use cases for AD FS.
- Discuss common terminology used when working with AD FS and Claims-based Identity.
- Windows Prerequisites
4.Introducing the Public Key Infrastructure
- PKI Basics
- Introduction to Cryptography
- PKI Design
- Installing and Configuring Certificate Services