Microsoft DYNAMICS AX TRAINING
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Training:
Microsoft Dynamics AX is Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning Software and these are the rapidly developing application programs in the ERP industry. We are using Microsoft Dynamics AX software for the purpose of business operations is easy and fast ways to manage. Microsoft Dynamics AX is another soft and ingenious way to make business decisions with an earlier analysis. It is possible for the business management professionals and operations executives to use Microsoft Dynamics AX software. There is a worldwide requirement for Microsoft Dynamics AX Training. That’s why we Global Online Trainings, ready to provide Microsoft Dynamics AX Training with 15+ yrs of experienced professionals. We provide real-time training for Microsoft Dynamics AX. Come and Join Immediately!
Microsoft Dynamics AX Training Course Details:
Course Name: Microsoft Dynamics AX Training
Mode of Training: We provide Online Training and Corporate Training for Microsoft Dynamics AX Online Course
Duration of Course: 30 Hrs
Do we Provide Materials? Yes, if you register with Global Online Trainings, the Microsoft Dynamics AX Training Materials will be provided.
Course Fee: After register with Global Online Trainings, our coordinator will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 15 years+
Timings: According to one’s feasibility
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
Microsoft DYNAMICS AX TRAINING Course Content
Overview of Microsoft Dynamics AX Training:
What is of Microsoft Dynamics AX Software?
Today, Microsoft Dynamics AX Software is one of the hottest technologies in the market. Microsoft Dynamics AX is also one of the most familiar sections of IT with a lot of applications in real time. Actually learning Microsoft Dynamics AX is very helpful for maintaining the industry of sales and retail. Another name of Microsoft Dynamics AX is Axapta. Basically, it is a multi-language and multi-currency ERP business software is incorporated with global business management features. The main aim of this features to make simpler and sort additional industrial capabilities for managing financial and business operations, human resources, as well as retailers, financial services businesses, Manufacturers, and public sector companies professional service industries. We can use Microsoft Dynamics AX Software for Full Customer Service Management, Project Service Automation. And also it utilized for Sales Force Automation, Field Service, Financial, Marketing Campaigns, and Operations Box Functionality.
If you want to start your career in Microsoft Dynamics, there is no better time to learn and grow than today. Join immediately.
You can learn Microsoft Dynamics AX in two ways. They are functionally and technically. In functionally it has different aspects of the domain areas but in technically it has the installation and configuration process.
Learn the most popular Microsoft Dynamics products in Microsoft Dynamics AX Training:
Microsoft Dynamics has multiple products Depending on various conditions and issues; we can specify it as the most popular. Microsoft Dynamics family consists of many products which are following as:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business edition
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Enterprise edition
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Let’s see which Microsoft Product is most popular?
According to the number of users, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the most popular. Most companies use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to maintain their customer data perfectly. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is universally accepted and is the most widely used application. To manage a small and medium enterprise, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the best product. Microsoft Dynamics has become popular in the simplest way to integrate CRM. It can easily be integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP and SL are enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. Microsoft Dynamics RMS (Retail Management System) is offering Microsoft’s retail business software.
Which is the better Microsoft Dynamics AX or SAP?
Dynamics AX and SAP are two different ERP solutions. As Microsoft Dynamics AX is Cloud-based (SASS) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software it is better when compared to SAP. It is specially developed for small and large size companies that provide extended support to e-commerce and manufacturing industries. It’s very easy and it provides your company with the ability to improve the overall system performance and control various operations.
There are some reasons that tell Microsoft Dynamics AX is better and most popular. They are
- Scalable: As Microsoft Dynamics AX is highly scalable, it will increase along with your company. You can incorporate it with various Microsoft products like Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office, and SharePoint. So, that it increases your access and provide you with enhanced capability to conduct your business in a better way.
- Integration Support: Integrations play an important role in enhancing the system’s capabilities, as designed for small and medium-sized enterprises. Microsoft Dynamics AX gives you a clear advantage over your competitors as you build strong connections with employees, vendors, and customers. Different types of integrations can help you choose different actions and implement different strategies to choose your business in the long run.
- Facilitating the business: It has been designed carefully to facilitate the team leads to monitor the performance of the individuals as well as the team easily. In addition to this, it is quite convenient to increase the service delivery quality as well as controlling the growth revenue.
- Financial Improvement: The Finance Department can streamline the budget process as well as get better visibility and financial controls. Project Managers can organize organizational procedures and improve overall resource planning experience.
- Improved Insights: As a result of the improved business analysis, the sales team will have a good understanding of future decisions. It is not difficult to provide the best possible opportunities for clients to meet the needs of a business in the market today.
- Ideal for small and medium-sized companies: This is a complete ERP solution for small and medium-sized enterprises looking to improve their overall organizational approaches in a limited budget.
This is the brief introduction of Microsoft Dynamics AX. If you want to know more please attend a demo on Microsoft Dynamics AX Training at Global Online Trainings. All the trainers at Global Online Trainings are very well experienced and industry experts. We provide latest versions for Microsoft Dynamics AX i.e. Dynamics AX 2012, Dynamics AX 2012 R2. Learn Microsoft Dynamics AX to fulfill your requirements of effectively collaborating the solution within your enterprise.
What is the scope of Microsoft Dynamics AX in the future?
Microsoft Dynamics AX is also called Axapta, which was originally released by an IBM and Damgaard. Due to the presence of ERP software, Dynamic AX is able to master different business operations and make effortless business strategic decisions with Microsoft Dynamics AX. Dynamics AX is an ERP software that helps to master different business operations and make effortless strategic decisions. Dynamics AX supports efficient performance and administration of diverse departments, such as finance, manufacturing, human resource management, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and logistics. The Dynamics AX that I offer soft performance makes many features that are very expensive and convenient for companies. Hence the Dynamics AX does not go anywhere to the market and anywhere.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an upgraded version of Dynamics AX. You should be familiar with Power Apps, Microsoft Flow, Power BI, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 and Azure. As the growth and reception of platforms increases, do the prospects for career advancement. If you’re trying to figure out your next career move, in my opinion, Microsoft Dynamics is a great place to make your move to the platform.
Dynamics AX is about the prediction of the market, it is better and the upward trend is progressing. Therefore, the job trend or market dynamics AX is not a short-term phenomenon here. You have the ability to create job opportunities, whether you have job opportunities or experienced professionals. The average salary of Dynamics AX Experts in the administrative role is Rs 8.5 lakh, and the managers earn an average of 16 lakh.
As Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an upgraded version of Dynamics AX, there are some important reasons to choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 in your business.
Reasons to choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 in your business:
The latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a business management software, that enables end-to-end intelligent business applications in the cloud. Dynamics 365 Dynamics Enterprise Resource Solutions is intended to run applications for major business operations under the same digital roof combined with specific cloud services. There are some reasons explained below.
- Integrated sales, marketing, and customer service applications will help you connect with regular customer information and will integrate how your customers experience all the channels, including social, integrated web chat, and self-service portals.
- Replace recursive manual tasks with automatic processes. Follow the guidelines for major qualifications, service issues and other processes that reflect your rules and procedures to achieve successful results.
- You can work with the device you like. Free mobile apps are available for each license (Android, iOS & Windows) that can power you to increase productivity and generate every second score!
- Zero in data dealing with real-time reporting across key performance indicators using power BI dashboards and visualization. Find new ideas for information and data-based decision making.
- Customer and market changes within a fast, cloud-based environment that has built-in digital intelligence quickly respond.
- Dynamics focuses your data on the same interface by integrating other applications, cloud services, and external data sources. These accounting databases, email marketing, websites, surveys and more.
- No organization is yet investing in research and development than Microsoft. Resulting in systematic upgrades to expand the capabilities of the D365 and double-digit customer growth over quartz quarters.
What are the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX/ Dynamic 365?
Let’s see the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX/ Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 brings together any kind of customer data so you get a complete picture of the customers.
- Dynamics 365 is very simple to use individual apps that work both on their own so you can create a solution that suits your needs. If your situation changes and needs new needs, you will find applications that help you to grow.
- You can use pre-built KPIs to truly understand the journey of real-time with real-time updates. You will be able to personalize the customer experience and ability to measure and track customer relationships easily.
- Monthly operating cost and contribution model is much simpler than a capital cost. You simply have the ability to be very cheap which can buy what you need. Furthermore, Dynamics 365 eliminates the need to maintain your own data center and servers, which can lead to significant savings.
- Dynamics 365 is Microsoft’s new app marketplace, AppSource based on which you and your company can easily search and find the necessary applications. This makes sense and easy to use. When your needs change, you can easily search the app that helps you.
- Dynamics 365 will change the customer data and daily conditions that you can handle. You can start blocking the barriers between complex platforms and start working with your data. The core is Microsoft’s common data model, a partnership business database. This includes the glue combined with all the data and processes so you can say goodbye to the pipe of information.
- Dynamics 365 gives you access to real-time insights with built-in internal analytics. Power BI, Cortana Intelligence and Azure Machine Learning are all locally included, so you can access speculative insights, instructional advice, and subsequent steps.
- Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution that has strong security and access controls for applications and data built into cloud services, including physical dataset, network connectivity, and service hosting platform, and user and admin access.
Here I discussed a few things about the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX. If you want to know more please contact our Global Online Trainings Team. We will give the training for Microsoft Dynamics Online Training with latest versions. Don’t miss this opportunity. Let’s join today!
Conclusion of Microsoft Dynamics AX Training:
There is an immense growth opportunity with Microsoft Dynamics, increases the international demand for Microsoft Dynamics AX training. This course is the easiest and fastest way to achieve business as a result of Microsoft Dynamics as a result of better and business activities. With the only way out of the information management system, the information system will easily change in an orderly manner on this platform.
If you are a beginner and confused about where to start with, then try your hands on Global Online Trainings’ Microsoft Dynamics AX Training that helps you take your skills and career to the next level. At Global Online Trainings, we deliver an overall review of Dynamics modules from CRM to ERP through Training. The entire training provides an insight into sales and retail industries, allowing you to make an impact on your organization the right way. Come and Join Immediately!