MICROSOFT DYNAMICS TRAINING
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS TRAINING COURSE INTRODUCTION:
Global Online Trainings offers best quality and comprehensive training for Microsoft Dynamics Training at affordable cost by online virtual classroom mode by experienced, suitable accredited professional tutors. This advanced training can be arranged for individuals as well as for corporate batch with complete scope of customization. Presales, Solution Architect, Application Consultant, Sales consultants, and implementers working in Financials, Supply Chain Management, and Reporting domain are the most suitable participants for this online advanced Microsoft Dynamics Training (CRM, AX, NAV) course. Below is the course curriculum and overview for online training modules:
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
- ERP – Introduction-Microsoft Dynamics Training
- Introduction About Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Versions of Ax and new features in Ax 2012 R3
2.TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Data components
- UI Concepts-Microsoft Dynamics Training
- Integration with other apps( brief descriptions)
- Setup and configuration (Brief)
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Development
- Features of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Server
- Application Object Tree
- IntelliMorph-Microsoft Dynamics Training
- SSRS reporting
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Layered Architecture
- Models and Model management
- Security roles and permissions
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Data Dictionary
- MorphX and the Application Object Tree
- Features of the AOT
- Objects in the Data Dictionary
- Maps-Microsoft Dynamics Training
- Extended Data Types
- Base Enums
- Security (Roles,Duties,policies)
- Data Types .Primitive and Extended
- Forms( Designs, Development)
- Menus Items in MorphX
- Jobs-Microsoft Dynamics Training
- SSRS Reports ( AX + SSRS integration Brief description)
- Working with Report Design
- Development environment
- Introduction to X++
- New programming featurs in AX 2012.
- Object Oriented Programming features
- Best Practices
- Objects and Classes
- X++ Control Statements
- Accessing the Database
- Searching for records
- Queries using X++ Language
- Development Environment and Tools
- Debugger-Microsoft Dynamics Training
- X++ Access Modifiers and Code Visibility
- Exceptions in X++
- Run Base Framework
7.SETUP AND CONFIGURATION(BRIEF)
- Prerequisites setup-Microsoft Dynamics Training
- AX component installation (DB, AOS, Client)
- AOS and client Setup
8.ADVANCED TOPICS (BRIEF DESCRIPTION)
- Work flow
- Version control
- AIF Concepts-Microsoft Dynamics Training
- Number sequences
- At the end of training two days (total 4 hours) interview preparation help and guidance as per industry demand.-Microsoft Dynamics Training
Overview on Microsoft Dynamics Training:
Microsoft Dynamics Training is a customer relationship management software package developed by Microsoft, that allows companies of all sizes to track, manage and report on customer interactions.Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions are designed to meet the needs of your organization’s unique business requirements and include specialized functionality tailored to your vertical industry processes. Evaluate the solutions—Microsoft Dynamics SL, GP, and AX—to choose the right solution for you.
Microsoft dynamics Training brand, which offers multiple software products to help businesses automate and streamline various operations, such as financial analysis, customer relationships, supply chain management, manufacturing, inventory, human recourse and so on. So with it it’s clear that Microsoft Dynamics is a family of business application.
A full customer relationship management (CRM) suite with marketing, sales, and service capabilities that are fast, familiar, and flexible, helping businesses of all sizes to find, win, and grow profitable customer relationships. Microsoft Dynamics CRM works with familiar Microsoft products to streamline processes across an entire business.
A comprehensive business management solution for midsize and larger organizations that works like and with familiar Microsoft software. Microsoft Dynamics AX is built to make it easy to do business across locations and countries by consolidating and standardizing processes, helping to improve productivity, providing visibility across your organization, and helping to simplify compliance.
Dynamics GP is Microsoft’s ERP (enterprise resource planning) software solution for businesses to manage their accounting, reporting, supply chain management, HR and payroll – all in one place. Microsoft’s objective is to streamline these facets of a business to increase productivity, cash flow and grow businesses to their full potential.
Importance Of Microsoft Dynamics:
Following section gives you an brief overview of MS dynamics, in depth knowledge will be provided as a part of Microsoft Dynamics Training.
Growing your business is difficult? You definitely need a business management system that grows with you and takes you strength to strength. Over ninety thousands business has found the right solution , if you reorganized that your financial system is out of date, then you need to take a look on the Microsoft Dynamics it’s the time to switch. Use Microsoft Dynamics for simplicity and flexibility either in the cloud or in your site. Scale from one to hundreds of users from one place for only the features that you use. The Microsoft dynamics gives you the detail information that you need for the detailed management reporting and deeper inside that helps you in making the right business decisions. The unique function gives the all the information that its users exactly needs. While you register for Microsoft Dynamics Training you will learn how it also work with multiple currencies out of the box. It keep track of data that is going to tie business with hundreds of customizable ports ready for desktop, laptops, mobile phones and mobile devices. Grow with Microsoft Dynamics for familiar and feature rich business management software.
Products of Microsoft Dynamics ERP:
Listed below are MS Dynamics products, in depth knowledge will be provided as a part of Microsoft Dynamics Training
It is an enterprise resource planning application primarily geared towards the midsize organizations as well as the subsidiaries & divisions of larger organizations. Microsoft Dynamics ERP includes the following four primary products:
- The Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly known as Axapta)
- The Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly known as Great Plains Software)
- The Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly known as Navision)
- The Microsoft Dynamics SL (formerly known as Solomon IV)Also included are retail solutions
- The Microsoft Dynamics RMS
- The Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009
Importance of Microsoft Dynamics when used with other applications:
Combining the Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions with an applications such as Microsoft Office 2010& Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 enables you to deliver the best productivity experience all across the PC, phone, & browser in tools such as Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Excel, where people spend most of their time. Learn more of its user by joining Microsoft Dynamics Training now.It is use full in following ways.
- It Simplify desktop environments with Windows 7
It quickly view the multiple open windows as large thumbnails or preview the desktop by positioning mouse over the Show Desktop button.
- Get up to speed quickly with an consistent user interface
A familiar user interface is now more consistent across SharePoint 2010, Office 2010, & Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions, making it easier to find commands & actions and get up to speed quickly on the new applications.
- Drive productivity with the Microsoft Outlook 2010
One can access Outlook e-mail messages, to do lists, & appointments directly from an Microsoft Dynamics ERP Role Center & see the status of an email recipients
- The Visualize data for clarity & insight with Excel 2010
Excel 2010 includes features that significantly improve data visualization & help you see patterns & trends that might otherwise remain hidden. Say for example, with Spark lines, you can see concise visual representations of Microsoft Dynamics ERP data in the form of small charts right in your worksheet.
Microsoft Dynamics Training Course Outline:
- Program Name: Microsoft Dynamics Training
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
Advantages upon enrolling with Global Online Training for Microsoft Dynamics Training:
We are the best online training providers, we just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with live examples, the sessions we conduct are interactive and informative .If the candidates miss any of the sessions due to some unavailability, we will give assurance for back-up sessions. At the end of every week the review sessions will be taken, so that the attendees can recollect the topics. As it an Online Trainings, the timings will be according to the candidate feasibility.
As our trainers are real time experts they will help you in giving training at very high level for real time projects. At the end of the session we will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews. Our Consultant will help you in preparing the resume and certifications. Also the added advantage from us is will also provide you job support if you are phasing any issue in your current job, looking at your current working technology and issue , if we think we can resolve the issue then only we give you 100% commitment to resolve it. Global Team will be in switch on mode for 24/7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.