Introduction to Mocha Training:
Mocha Training at Global Online Trainings – One of the big advantage with Mocha Tracker is that you can get you know rather good results without actually doing a lot of work.Now obviously this is the good thing but it means that when you come to a slightly trickier piece of footage.Lets look at the fundamentals of Planar Tracking figuring out what planar tracking actually means and how we set them out doing our first track. So I am working in premiere at the moment but when we are working with Mocha the same principles apply no matter what the host is.Global Online Trainings provide Mocha online training and corporate training by senior consultants at flexible timings.
Mode of Training: Mocha Online Training/Mocha Corporate Training/Mocha Virtual Web Training .
Duration Of Program: 30 Hours(Can be optimized as per requirement)..
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Mocha training.
Course Fee: Please register in website, so that one of our agent will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 11+ years.
Overview of Mocha Training:
- Mocha Training at Global Online Trainings – We have got a lot of buttons at the top and we are not going to go through every single one of these buttons at the start. A lot of these will start to work with as we get through our different projects. The most important thing to know straight off is how we create our first track and to do that we need to create a shape because unlike point trackers Mocha is a planar tracker so be tracking playing the textures instead of just a single point or series of points.
- So back up to the tool bar and we can either create an X plane or a Bezier spine we will talk about these a little bit later. So I am going to select X plane tool and then come down in to the viewer and then create the first shape. We are going to be tracking now the very basics behind creating a good track in Mocha is to create a shape at the bottom.
- We come in and tweak our parameters track it through and then export the data. Values of these parameters are often good enough that once we have got our shape in play we have to do is come up to the track on the viewer hit, track forward, track backwards we want to and it will go through track and everything hopefully perfectly and then we can either export our tracking data or use that tracking data in another way later on. That is the basics of creating our first track in Mocha in to a shape we hit track forward that’s it job done but I think we can do a little bit better and than that. We provide certifications for ITIL Training.
- So I am going to undo a little bit more, we can go through understand a bit more about why I did? What I did? And about what these parameters are actually doing. Let’s just and all of that have a look at things in a bit more detail tracking this area instead of just a single point. Is it gives a spit more information to work with so we can get a better idea of the movement.
- The object now the big thing to remember when we are drawing our original shape is we want to make sure that the object is coplanar so it has a shared relationship in regards to movement in itself and towards the camera as well.
- Now coplanar object are everywhere so if I pop back into after-effects now just to do a bit of drawing we can see that this area here is coplanar. Most of this roof here is pretty much coplanar as well.So it means everything sitting in the same plane. Want to track this wall here I could take anything we might not want to actually see. Global Online trainings provide in depth knowledge about CAD Training.
Features of Mocha Training:
- Planar tracker is actually able to track and having start offset tracks so that we can track things as they go off. So taking a look at our footage now we have a straight forward product shot and the camera moves from left to right tracking across these four pots of tea .Global Online Trainings is best in providing Mocha Training by industry experts at flexible timings.
- Lets create our first track in Mocha Training so I am going to come up to our tools again and make another exploit layer. So come in right click to close the shape and I can start to adjust this a little bit as well. You will probably notice the white bounding box outside of our shape and if I click and grab a hold of these , this add transform tool this lets us easily transform up a spline as a whole rather than just as individual points.
- Now here in Mocha Training we are going to be taking a look at the user interface and and just seeing what some of the tools do. Now what I am be doing is going through each and every button and explain what those do. I think lot of that will come as we explore the tools in the process. So what I am going to do is just giving a brief overview and then will be delving deeper down into some of these things a bit later.
- The main interface in Mocha Training is being designed from a top to bottom left to right sort of way. So if we look at the top we have our toolbar going up here and we are starting off with the tools for creating a new project opening up a existing one or saving our current project to disk. You also have the undo and redo arrows up here and when it comes to keyboard shortcuts a lot of these are the same as they are across other applications.
Benefits of Mocha Training:
No we are going to look at screen replacements in Mocha Training. Screen replacements are very popular tasks to use Mocha Training because the player tracker really is perfect for doing that sort of work and what we are actually going to be looking at here is not just the process of getting the screen replacement in but also talking about potential problems and potential pitfalls you might fall in to. Let’s get our first track then right so lets start off by finding the first frame that we are going to track and what I am looking for here is I am looking for a place where we can see the screen nice and clearly.If I take us over here we can still see the screen quite well but obviously the phone is tilted at a bit of an angle and on the other side as well where we have angle and reflections and things like that so what I am going to do is I am just going to try and find a good frame to start with which is public. Our consultants are highly skilled at Mocha Training.
Conclusion of Mocha Training:
Global online trainings provide Mocha Corporate Training at an affordable cost.Mocha Training is a Planar tracker which helps in tracking the things as they go off. Mocha is quite a buzzword in the industry right now and we provide in depth knowledge on Mocha Training by industry experts.It is probably going to be around about here something nice and clear and clean in focus and come up to my explain layer tool and just select that. So I have taken this all the way out to the edges. Given us a little bit of extra space taken in not just the tracking pattern that we have already in place here but also that the edge as well. We can leave all this stuff at default settings to begin with and just track this forwards.