MS D365 Retail Training
Introduction to MS D365 Retail Training:
MS D365 Retail Training at Global Online Trainings, We provide you the best trainers for D365 Retail, we also arrange classes for MS D365 Retail Classroom Training. Global Online Trainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, Dynamics 365 for Retail is an end-to-end retail solution that delivers personalized shopping experiences across all channels. It offers sales, mobility, productivity, and intelligence to help retailers achieve more. It is an extremely advanced SaaS solution that is hosted and managed by Microsoft, our trainers will guide you in understanding all the technical usages of the tool in our classes with live demo sessions, to enroll for the classes please call our help line or fill the contact us form in our website, we can arrange classes at Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Gurgaon and other IT hub cities.
Prerequisites for MS D365 Retail training:
- A basic knowledge of retail operations and POS
- Work experience in deploying, maintaining, and using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail
MS D365 Retail Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: MS D365 Retail Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Retail Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
Overview of MS D365 Retail Corporate Training:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail is an omni-channel solution for retailers with Store Management, Point of Sale, Loyalty Management, Merchandising Management and capability to integrate with Ecommerce and Mobile App platforms. UNIFY tailors the solution for your business with appropriate localization for local statutory and tax compliance.
- Point of Sale: Mobile and Tablet-optimized POS, Online and Off-line Capability, Cashier Management, Sales, Returns, Pick up, Delivery Orders, Special Orders
- Loyalty Management:Member Management, Points, Awards, Redemptions, Event-based Promotions for Members
- Store Management: Shift Management, Cashier Management, Productivity Analysis, Performance Comparison and Reporting.
- Merchandising: Assortments, Channel-based Pricing
- Gift Cards: Load, New Gift Cards, Balance, Redemption, Integration to Customer Portal, Mobile App
- Promotions Management: BOGO Discounts, Mix and Match Offers, Quantity-based Discounts, Rebates, Payment-method based discounts.
- Returns: Return Transactions, Exchange Transactions
- Ecommerce: Web Store Integration to support Order Online pick-up in store, Buy Online return in-store, Buy in-store for delivery
- Retail Analytics: Store Performance, Product Mix Analysis and Performance, Shopping Basket Analysis, Visitor to Shopper Conversion.
Features of MS D365 Corporate training:
- Channel Management– As you set up your Retail experience, you’ll have to decide how to define and configure your stores. They can be brick-and-mortar stores, online stores, or call centers. Each retail store can have its own payment methods, delivery methods, price groups, income and expense accounts, registers, and staff. After you create your retail store, you can create an assortment of products that you want the store to carry. You can also define store-specific prices and discounts that apply to products that are available in the store.
- Clienteling and Loyalty– Customers constantly need change. You must be able to quickly and effectively keep up with changes in buying habits and trends. This will allow you to attract new customers but also keep your existing customers happy. Therefore, customers have many options for getting what they want, when they want it, and at the price they want. To maintain customer loyalty, you can use personalized notifications and offers that makes shopping easier.
- Hardware and Peripherals– Retail Modern Point of Sale and Cloud Point of Sale can use a wide range of hardware peripherals. Both MPOS and Cloud POS offer multiple interfaces and deployment options to help you with your various business scenarios. The peripheral simulator for Retail includes a virtual peripheral simulator and a POS simulator. The virtual peripheral simulator primarily supports testing of scenarios that usually require physical POS peripheral devices. The POS simulator lets you test the compatibility of physical peripheral devices with Retail without having to deploy the POS client.
- Intelligence– Advanced analytics bring the power of machine learning to retail challenges and enable predictive, optimized, and personalized insights that help lead to growth and profitability. Retail lets you deliver visual reports on any device, whether it is online or offline.
- Monitoring and Diagnostic – Additionally, you can help customers identify products and services that meet their needs before the time of purchase. Retail lets you monitor sales and margin performance in real time across various levels of the organizational hierarchy as well.
- Merchandising – Before you can offer products for sale in your Retail channels, you must create and configure the products in Retail. You can create the products, define the product properties and attributes, and assign the products to retail category hierarchies. To make the products available to your Retail channels and add them to an active assortment, you must release the products to the legal entities where they are available.
- Store Operations & POS – You can make price adjustments to products, and you can also set up discounts that are applied to a line item or a transaction at the POS, in a call center order, or an online order. MPOS is a POS app for PCs, tablets, and phones. Sales staff can process sales transactions and customer orders and perform clienteling activities, as well as perform daily operations and inventory management on mobile devices anywhere in the store and also at PC-based registers. Cloud POS is a browser-based POS that can be started in any standard browser.
- Workforce Management – To be profitable in an environment where margins are decreasing, retailers constantly try to reduce their operational cost. For most retailers, the cost of retail staff is a significant part of the operational cost. Therefore, by controlling this cost, retailers can have a significant impact on their bottom line. Additionally, an empowered and productive workforce lends itself to improved customer experience.
Conclusion to MS D365 Retail Training:
Our aspiration is to create a place where professionals can gain knowledge and can get ideas to build a better career and better learning experiences all the time. We offer the most active MS D365 Retail corporate trainings for learning folks! It will help you in gaining knowledge in all IT fields; Global Online Trainings is a corporate training center with experienced trainers around the world. Register to get regular updates on online trainings and our experts will guide you through the entire training process for perfect solutions. For full insights concerning the course, please register yourself in our site contact form or leave a message down below.