MS D365 Sales Training
Introduction to MS D365 Sales Training:
MS D365 Sales Training is provided by ‘Global Online Training’ which is one of the best corporate training providers in India. Global online trainings take our unrivaled classroom experience straight to your computer with real time classes. MS D365 Sales Training available anywhere you are from home or office. Global Online Trainings providing the best MS D365 Sales training at a reasonable price. Before going to the details of D365 Sales training, let’s have a look at the basics of MS D365 Sales. Let’s see what exactly MS D365 Sales is. We also provide the MS D365 Sales Dynamics 365 for Sales allows salespeople to generate and manage leads, build relationships, nurture and close deals, and track sales goals. MS D365 Sales Classroom Training to gather up profound trainers for all the possible latest technologies at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other such IT hubs.
Prerequisites for MS D365 Sales training:
- A basic knowledge of retail operations and POS
- Work experience in deploying, maintaining, and using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail
MS D365 Sales Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: MS D365 Sales Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Microsoft Dynamics365 Sales Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
What is MS D365 Sales?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is our customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management in the cloud, on-premises, or with a hybrid combination. Customer relationship management (CRM) can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields. CRM solutions can deliver ROI through marketing automation, customer service, and sales force automation. We also offer mobile CRM apps and platforms that enable you to manage your customer relationships on your mobile devices, along with tools that integrate data and reporting from social media directly into your CRM application. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you get powerful CRM software delivered on cloud, hosted or on premises. Our CRM Online service providing instant-on anywhere access, predictable pay-as-you-go pricing, and a financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Account: Organization; Includes Customer, Vendor, Partner, Affiliate or Other.
- Contacts: Individual; Associated with maximum one account (through contact form).
- Leads: Prospect (Potential Customer/ Potential Sale).
- Opportunities: Potential Sale (Created when lead is almost ready to buy product or service).
- Quote: Document for customer/prospect; Contains information about Product, Quantity, Pricing, Payment terms and other important details.
- Order: Confirmation from customer/ prospect on buying a product.
- Invoices: Document containing billing information.
- Competitors: Information about competitors. So that you can keep track of them and win.
- Sales literature: Centralized repository for sales related documents. Contains Brochures, Product Guides, Competitors information, Pricing and Discounts, Sales documents, etc.
- Product Catalog: Collection of Products and their pricing information.
- Goals: Used to keep track of progress on achieving target revenue.
- Goal Metrics: Explains how the goal number or figure I measured.
- Step 1:Capture Lead – Create Lead.
- Step 2: Account Creation – Information captured of a company or company details become Account after lead qualification process.
- Step 3:Contact Setup – Information captured of an individual in a lead becomes Contact after lead qualification process.
- Step 4:Opportunity management – Once Lead shows interest in product and ask for more information Qualify the lead. Now the Lead becomes an Opportunity.
- Step 5:Product Catalog – Add all the information about products and their pricing.
- Step 6:Quote Management – Create Sales Quote.
- Step 7:Order Management – Once the customer accepts everything mentioned in Sales Quote and confirms, convert quote to order.
- Step 8:Close Opportunity.
- Step 9:Invoice Management – Create Sales Invoice and send it to the customer.
- Step 10:Sales Business Process – Business can define a process flow so that sales user will follow the guided process without any confusion.
Conclusion to MS D365 Sales Training:
Global online training team provides a successful combination of large customer service knowledge and depth product experience information to help you deliver differentiated customer knowledge. From a planned performance to always-on service, we build sure you get the most excellent worth out of MS D365 Sales. Global Online Training is the best for MS D365 Sales training. We are the best in corporate training providers; we just don’t teach you the technologies rather we make you understand with live examples, the sessions we conduct are interactive and informative. Our course of MS D365 Sales Corporate training and also MS D365 Sales Classroom Training has been most happening training programs at Global Online Trainings, many young enthusiastic job seekers are able to make a good job deal form our guiding classes .Get started with corporate and classroom trainings from India at Hyderabad, pune, Bangalore also in states Register with us for the best training program for your company or you can dial our helpline mobile number or send details in our website contact us page or simply drop a message down below , soon our assisting managements will contact you to fix a right trainer and can schedule the classes as per your timings.