Introduction of MVC Training:
MVC Training stands for Model view controller and it is architectural software design pattern or software development methodology. So the main objective of Model View Controller design is to promote code usability and also to implement separation of concerns. The MVC Training model calls for the division of a software or applications into 3 main components. The MVC Training of Model component contains the brains of the application, the software supported to do and it is the whole software goes in this component consisting of business rules as well as applications data.The software is divided into some factors they are model, view and controller. MVC Training is established for the user interface. MVC Training major objective is to control form with the improve the code appliance and also appliance separation of enterprise.
Prerequisites of MVC Training:
- Familiar with this Angular JS course because it is necessary for MVC.
- HTML5 knowledge should be there for this MVC.
- Basic knowledge on JQuery, LINQ be there.
- Oracle, SQL Server, SSRS need to be known before getting training on this MVC.
mvc training Course Content
- MVC Introduction
- MVC Actions
- MVC Views
- MVC Model Binding
- MVC Validation
- OWIN & Katana
- MVC Security
- ASP.NET Identity
- Web API
- Web API Security
Overview of MVC Training:
In the 1970s, the MVC was introduced by Trygve Reenskaug into Small talk with the version 76 by attending the conference for the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center (PARC). Again in the 1980s, the MVC was introduced by Jim Althoff with the implementation of a new version in the Smalltalk-80 along with class library. MVC Training stands for the Model View Controller and it is software layout impression. The software is divided into some factors they are model, view and controller. MVC Training is established for the user interface. MVC online Training will splits the application performance. MVC Training builds up formed programming. Global Online Training’s hand over the best MVC Training by corporate trainers. They will explain about the course detailed with the real time examples. Global Online Training’s is the best for the MVC Training who want to train on this course.
Types of Fields in MVC Training:
The View presentation layer it has all the information it will be the colors and it will be the layout and how many fields it so on.
The view component is basically the presentation layer, model component is the brains of the software. The controller components job is to handle communication between users and the model users will be interacting using the interface that is produced by the View component. The interact communication will be handled by the controller. So controller will receive the interaction and it will send the interaction to the model. It will perform certain tasks based on the business logic and will give the data back to the controller, and it will display the data to the screen using one of the views that is exist in the software.
- MVC model is to create separation of concerns and we want to separate the user interface with the business logic and software logic
- If you ever want to change the interface, you do not to touch the software logic so we have separating the two components. It is the main benefit get out of the MVC model
- This MVC model is used in the all languages that’s create desktop applications PHP, Java, ASP and other languages use MVC model.
Difference between ViewBig, ViewData and TempData:
Viewdata and ViewBag:
- It is used to pass data from controller to corresponding view.
- ViewData is Dictionary object that is derived from ViewData Dictionary classes
- ViewBag is a dynamic container; it can store a string list or int so the data type is decided on the fly.
- ViewData is required typecasting and few back doesn’t require typecasting
- The syntax of ViewBag.MyName=“examplename”,ViewData[“MyName”]=“name”
TempData – MVC Training:
TempData is also a dictionary object derived from TempData
Dictionary. It also helps to keep data when you move from one
Controller to another controller, one action to a further action. Now we
be able to see the syntaxTempData
Example: TempData[“Myname”]=“example name”
SQL Database integration in MVC using Entity Framework:
The data going to travel from SQL database to entity classes, we are going to generate from entity framework. The data will move custom classes.
- Create the example employee table in your Database, and generate model from database using entity framework.
- You will keep a copy of entity classes it is view model, entity classes are volatile and refreshed and there is any changes in database table column.
- If you keep impact on your view, so that’s why you’re not going to directly use this model classes
Importance of MVC Training:
MVC is somewhat related to .NET Training , but there is some drawbacks using the asp.net by using MVC we can clear that drawbacks. MVC is a layout pattern that means readymade solution for already obtainable trouble. In java also we can find MVC it very common. MVC is not specific to one programming language. It is the way who we organized the code and it is not specific thing for java, PHP like that.
MVC is a layout pattern how you arranged your code and it would be possible in everywhere you may would like to build the appliance in PHP, java and .net etc you know how to just form the code like that. Uses of this is you may be able to write dump code and the more the code going to be dump its going to be more beneficial.
MVC Training major aim is to reduce the need of each code from one file, a different file from each additional. If data is passed on this file it just procedure the data and worried about from where this data is coming or there should be any dependency connecting this codes. It just wants the data and fetches the data.
MVC Training in AngularJS Architectural Patterns:
The MVC Training architecture is there in the implementation of AngularJS, whenever we create an application there must be some architectural pattern implemented on that. It will better application better structure. The Architectural Pattern is all about it is reusable solution. The Reusable solution means, if start writing some code and view in the project it can reuse that as much. The reusable solution is once Wright and can use it multiple times. This process is called the Reusable Solution. This Architectural Pattern is Solves and delineates vital cohesive element of software architecture. The examples of Architectural Pattern –Event – driven architecture, MVP, MVVM, MVC, etc.