Mysql Training Introduction:
Mysql Training at Global Online Trainings – Mysql is a relational database management system, which allows you to put information into a database. SQL is the language used by the databases. Mysql is basically a program that understands SQL. Mysql is the best language which is fast and free.
Global Online Trainings provides best Mysql Dba Online Training from India; corporate Training with advanced technologies by top 15 + years experienced Trainers at flexible timings.
Prerequisites for Mysql Training:
To learn Mysql Training at Global Online Trainings, the person must have basic knowledge on:
- Big data
- MS Excel
- Oracle SQL Database
- Ms PowerPoint
Overview of Mysql Training:
In Mysql Training you will be explained about Sql, Mysql Dba Training. Basically, Mysql Training has high demand because it is all related to data. It is necessary for every enterprise to save their data.
- Database is a device where the data is gathered together and resides on a computer. It is organized in a systematic manner. It includes tables. Where, each table stores similar information. In Mysql Training, let us take an example, consider an organization. It stores a lot of information like employee ID, usernames, and passwords etc.., all this information can’t be saved in random files. So it stores the data in the form of tables.
- So the information can be divided into tables as employee id table, usernames table and passwords table etc., So we can use tables to organize similar information. Thus it helps you to organize your databases better.
- Each individual table is made up of columns and rows. Where the columns acts as categories and rows acts as separate entry.
- SQL is a query language. It is used to write the Sql queries and make them work against databases in order to store data or to retrieve data.
- Global Online Trainings also offers SQL Training; which is the basic to learn Mysql Training. By joining SQL Training at Global Online Trainings, you will get a clear idea about the database, RDBMS, query tools. So these will help you in providing a good idea about Mysql dba.
- Most of the actions in a database are performed by SQL statements.
- In Mysql Training, it is explained that database software manages the data. Where a database consists of data objects. The actions that can be performed on database are, we can retrieve the data, we can insert new data, can modify the data and can remove the data.
- The only language that is used to communicate with the relational database is SQL structured query language. So we can write SQL statements in order to communicate with the relational database. Query tool is software used to write the SQL statements. And this software is used to send all the messages to the database and database will send the result back to the query tool software and thus you can know what data is residing the database.
- Database is software that runs in the back and it doesn’t have a graphic user interface. In order to communicate with the database, we need other software called query tool.
- DBMS is software that provides you with access to the database to the actual data that you have stored. DBMS accepts commands in a language called SQL. It is a standardized language that is used to create the data structure itself, to store the data, to search and retrieve data.
- Each database vendor has a separate version of SQL that they support. SQL is the standardized language that is used to communicate with most databases. Mysql Training helps to get advanced knowledge on SQL.
Uses of Mysql Training:
- It is cheaper than Oracle
- It can be installed locally by anyone
- Easy to use with Java JDBC
- It is an open source
These are the benefits of Mysql Training.
Database languages in Mysql Training: These languages help the user to interact with the database. These are explained during Mysql Dba Online Training.
Database languages are used to define the database and to populate, manipulate the database. Based on this, database language is categorized into Data definition language (DDL) and Data manipulation language (DML).
In Mysql Training, DDL helps in defining the database, to specify the schema. Data structures which are present in the schema help us to know how the data is being stored. Suppose if we consider the data about a person i.e., name, phone number, address etc., then data structures helps us to find how the person is basically defined in the database. DDL also helps us to specify integrity constraints and to provide data semantics. Data semantics is basically how the different data concepts are related to each other. Suppose, if we consider a motor bike concept, it contains the data structures like model, year, bike number etc., So the data semantics parts helps us to find how the person is related to a motor bike entity. And finally it also helps us to define storage structure.
In Mysql Training – DDL includes some statements.
- CREATE: This statement is used to define new objects. Object means tables, views, store procedures and functions.
- ALTER: This statement is used to modify the definition of an existing object. You can modify a table, add new column in the table, can modify the data type of an existing column, you can even remove the column with the alter statement. You can update the stored procedure, modify the stored data by using alter statement. You can also modify the new definition with the alter statement.
- DROP: This statement is used to remove existing objects like, we can drop the tables; can drop the views, drop store features and functions.
- TRUNCATE TABLE: It is used to remove all rows from a table without logging the individual row definitions.
To manipulate the data, we use the Data Manipulation Language.
In Mysql Training, DML includes the statements like retrieve, insert, update, remove and manage data within the database objects.
- SELECT: This statement is used to retrieve the data. It is a DML statement because we can, not only retrieve the data using this statement. We can also change the nature of the data that you are retrieving by using various functions that are provided in SQL by using aggregate functions.
- INSERT: This statement is used to insert one or more rows in a table.
- UPDATE: It is used to update the existing data that is present in the table. We can update a row or we can either update multiple rows at once. We can also update multiple columns or a single column.
- DELETE: This statement is used to remove one or more rows from a particular table.
- BULK INSERT: It is a utility that imports data from external files into your database table.
- MERGE: It is a combination of insert, update and delete statements. In order to perform all these operations at once in a transaction, then we can use merge statement.
In Mysql Training, DCL means Data Control Language.
DCL statement is used to control the access of data storing database and provide data security. These details are under the control of Database administrator (DBA).The following are the statements that are present in DCL.
- GRANT: This statement is used to grant permissions to other users to access the tables.DBA can give grant permission to select the data from a table. So that user cannot update the table and user cannot insert a row, cannot update a row, cannot delete rows from a table. He can only select data from the table.
- REVOKE: This statement is used to remove the previously granted or denied permission.
- If DBA wants to revoke the permission, so that the user cannot be able to select the data, so by using the revoke statement, the user will not be able to do anything on that particular table.
- EXECUTE AS, statement: It is used to set the execution context of a session for a particular user. So you can execute a statement based upon some other user.
- EXECUTE AS, clause: Execute as can also be used as clause in the database object definition.
- REVERT: Revert means whatever execute as context you have set, for that particular user it will revert to the original user that was logged in that particular session.
In Mysql Training, TCL means Transaction Control Language.
TCL is basically the internal sequel engine. We have Begin Transaction, Commit Transaction and Rollback Transaction in TCL. So when we execute a particular statement, then we can bind those particular statements within begin transaction and commit transactions. And the last transaction is SAVE transaction. This transaction creates a save point within a transaction.
Mysql is a relational database management system composed of three layers, three-tier architecture. It can be explained clearly during the MySql Training.
- The first layer handles and manages connections to the server. The second layer analyzes, optimizes and manages queries that are sent to the server. The third layer is made of multiple storage engines that read and write data. You may choose one or several storage engines that suit your needs. Each server connection is a thread, to which Mysql assigns memory buffers – the read_buffer size controls the buffer for sequential scans.
- The sort_buffer size controls the buffer for sorts. The temp_table size controls the maximum size of temporary memory tables that are used for group by operations. Those buffers are dynamically allocated during query execution. Which clients can connect to the mysqld server program? The mysql interactive client provided with the distribution can connect as well as any client using ODBC or JDBC standard can connect with the server as well as PHP under Windows.
- Local clients can connect using shared memory and T pipes or TCP/IP under Linux and Solaris. Local clients can connect using UNIX sockets and TCP/IP with all systems. Remote clients connect through TCP/IP protocol.
- In Mysql Training, the second layer is the SQL engine. This layer performs three functions. Saving to and fetches from the query cache if it is activated, Query analysis and query optimization.
- In Mysql Training, the third and last layer is composed of storage engines among the most commonly used InnoDB and memory. The high availability engine called the cluster or NDB engine. And there are other engines called such as the merge archive and federated engines that are the feature that really differentiates Mysql from other relational database management systems.
- In a transactional environment it is possible to group related changes to several tables into a single unit of work. We can either commit or rollback all the changes at once, for these tables the nodb is mandatory.
- The mysqld log file records events in the file of the server itself including errors when they occur.
- In Mysql architecture, the first category contains the connection and authentication manager as well as the thread manager. All these components can be explained in detail during the Mysql Training.
- To get an understanding of the high-level framework of the mysql architecture, we need to group all the components into categories. The next step after getting a connection to the database server is to parse the query.
- Once the query is parsed, we have two possibilities. If the query has already seen by the mysql database, in such case it will store in the cache or the query will be parsed to the optimizer.
- So that a query tree the path of access to the data can be developed. Then one of the components within the optimizer category will execute that query against the storage engine.
- In Mysql Training, Mysql architecture allows us to plug different storage engines into the database architecture and we can mix those storage engines for our application.
- SQL is specifically a language of relational databases. It plays a major role in developing web applications in different languages.
Windows Azure platform is a set of services and technologies that enable you to easily benefit from the scalability and eligibility of cloud computing. Windows azure Training helps you to store data build and connect applications in the cloud.
These services can be categorized into three classes. They are infrastructure services – These are low level building blocks. Data services – These provide storage and data management capabilities to apps and App services provide different capabilities to develop apps scale and run apps at a global scale. In a physical sense, Windows Azure is built on data centers across the world.
Global Online Trainings provides Windows Azure Training with best experienced trainers, who will explain the subject practically with real time examples. At present most of the enterprises are using Java and .net and many developers are using PHP, Python and other languages also. In addition, Windows Azure supports all these languages. So Windows Azure Training is provided to help the candidates to use most services independently. It also helps you to develop the apps.
AWS means Amazon web services. Amazon is most well-known and most actively used cloud provider in the world. AWS is a global cloud platform which allows you to host and manages services on internet. It provides a lot of services to the customers. It is a cloud storage platform. So you have a lot of storage options like EBS and S3.
AWS Training helps you in providing lot of services; so that you can run your applications on the cloud. AWS Training at Global Online Trainings provides you a good knowledge about the services on cloud. It helps you to perform the actions quickly without any delay. The more information about the AWS will be explained by the top experienced Trainers at Global Online Trainings during the AWS Training.