NoSQL Database Training
Introduction to NoSQL Database Training:
NoSQL Database training represents a really broad category of databases which allow large quantities of unstructured and semi-structured data to be stored and managed. In addition they are intended to handle high levels of reads and writes while scaling horizontally. One common misconception with no SQL is some people think that it actually stands for NoSQL like it’s not possible when really it stands for not only SQL because it is quite possible to use SQL on some of these databases.Globalonline trainings is rich in providing Best NoSQL Database online training by industry experts.
Learn Overview of NoSQL Database Training:
- It’s not extremely common but it is possible. It is a non relational database. We have Oracle, MySQL, PostGres relational databases they have tables and columns and so on well no SQL databases do not, they don’t use tables or columns or the traditional aspects of a relational database.
- No SQL database is known for working well with big data and real time web applications. So these are some places where you are going to find NoSQL databases. There are multiple types of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, we have column databases like key value stores and so on.Are you interested in learning more about this course? Global online trainings provide NoSQL Database training with live projects.
- Big data is a term that’s thrown around pretty often you have probably heard it what this is , It describes data sets that are, they become so large that traditional methods of storage and processing are starting to become inadequate in NoSQL Database training.
- There is been massive increase in data volume within the last decade or so and this is mostly due to huge social networks like facebook,twitter search engines like Google and other websites and applications that shop a ton of data.
- If you think of every facebook profile, everyone’s post, everyone’s feed that’s all stored somewhere and that’s just a huge amount of data and some of the challenges with this data is storing it. Capturing and analyzing it and transferring. This is where no SQL comes in.
- There are lot of situations and a lot of applications where a relational database is the obvious tool. NoSQL and relational database both are always going to be useful they just have certain purposes in NoSQL Database training
Learn Advantages of NoSQL Over RDBMS in our NoSQL Database online Training :
- BigData is a huge benefit that it handles a lot of data and it does it very quickly.Another one is Data Model which is extremely flexible. So if we look at relational databases like MySQL, PostGres we have to go in and structure the data in a predefined schema that have worked with SQL note that you have to go in and create the database.If you want to learn more about this course, We provide NoSQL Database corporate training with real time scenarios.Please don’t miss this excellent opportunity. Hurry Up!!
- You have to model everything that you need the tables that the fields, constraints even the datatype of each field so is it a varchar, text, integer and so on. This is all stuff that you have to do when you are working with relational databases. Yes, you can find tools that can make it a little easier but at its core level has to be done in the data layer. This brings us to the next advantage which is the data structure not only you do not have to define your tables and columns. Well, there is no tables and columns but you don’t have to define anything like that you don’t even have to know your data structure.
- Now unless it is going to be a completely dynamic data model you should at least plan out and have an idea of how your data is going to look and then handle that on the application layer. There is a lot of different tools there is object relational mapped that we can use to actually create a schema on the application layer.
Why NoSQL Database?
NoSQL databases are in many cases much cheaper than to manage the relational databases. There is less of a need for multiple system admins because there is not as much to manage in NoSQL Database training.
Scaling is a huge advantage of NoSQL. It uses something called as horizontal scaling or scaling out versus a relational database which uses vertical scaling. Scaling is extremely important in this industry because it is always growing successful websites and applications are always going to gain more users and more data.
- Facebook is never going to really lessen their data load unless they get rid of critical parts of their interface and their functionality. So scaling is definitely key when you are working with lots of data. In order to scale and you know build up our system we need to add components.If you want to learn advance topics on this course,We are best in providing NoSQL Database online training by professionals.
- So we need to add storage like drives, memory, CPU power network ports and other resources that are very expensive. So it is easy to see that there are some hard limits obviously you can only put so much into one box. You can replace it with a bigger box in a bigger system but we are talking about huge amounts of money and huge amounts of time.
- In NoSQL Database training, Now scaling out or scaling horizontally which is what most no SQL systems do. This means that you can use much cheaper commodity hardware and you can simply add additional nodes expanding your disk size, your memory and so on. Group of nodes is called cluster which you may have heard before.
- What’s the bottom line? Once you reach the limitations of your cluster, of your nodes you can simply add another one and for a fraction of the cost. If you were scaling up and you were adding these expensive components or even worse. If you were to the max and you needed to still scale up you would have need a whole new infrastructure which can be a huge pain. So NoSQL scaling is definitely one of the advantages.Are you passionate in doing certifications? Global online trainings provide NoSQL Database training with certifications.For more information please do contact our help desk.
Advantages of Relational Databases over NoSQL databases:
- Relational databases are great for relational data, you have a schema where you always know what columns exist for a certain row. You know that a user can have a blog post exactly how these two tables are related even though being schema lists is looked at as a plus in many cases having assets keywords also allows you to better understand the structure and the relation of the data stored.
- In NoSQL Database training it takes more maintenance and so on but it is safer many cases where data is closely related. This type of database is actually the better choice. Relational databases also use something called Normalization which organises data in a way that eliminates redundancy so all the data is stored in one place in NoSQL Database training.
- Normalization is really important because it allows a database to take up as little space as possible which also results in better performance. Now there is all types of normalization and it gets really complicated to get into that though.
- Relational databases also SQL which is an old technology but very solid and it is very easy to learn. Most SQL or relational databases also allow you to enforce data integrity rules using foreign constraints in NoSQL Database training.
- We don’t really have constraints available at the data level in NoSQL. A lot of relational databases are ACID compliant. It’s an acronym stands for atomicity, consistency, isolation and durability.
Example:(NoSQL Database online Training )
- When we make database transactions for example a bank account transfer let’s say from one account to the other we have a series of actions for that so we have to do multiple queries we have to do some match and tallying and so on.
- Well, most relational databases can use ACID compliance to say we are either going to do all of these actions or none of them because could you imagine transferring money from one account to another and only the money gets taken out from the first account and then something goes wrong and crashes and it never goes into the other account so that would cause mass hadoc so this is something that is very important.
- Now this is not to say that we can’t do that with NoSQL because we can it’s just not built into the course system at the level that relational it is with relational databases.
Learn Types of NoSQL Databases in our NoSQL Database online Training:
- If you wanted to have let’s say users be able to add custom fields to their profile. One profile may have an address one may not some may have BIOS or contact info some not. So with relational databases we would have to strictly define everything from the table to the fields and so on.
- So this would not be ideal for something like that with dynamic data. So we also have column databases which are optimized for reading and writing data in columns instead of rows. An example of this would be Apache Cassandra this is great for things like analytics and it reduces the overall disk i/o requirements and the amount of data that needs to be loaded for disk.
- So it can be quite optimized then we have key value stores which are the simplest type of no SQL database you have a key in a value this is optimal for huge data sets with very simple data it’s extremely fast but not very intricate and customizable and it is similar to an associative array or a hash.
- You might be wondering,We also have cache systems like Redis which is also a key value store but can also be used as a cache system for temporary values. Redis training can be used as a database and actually write data to the disk or can just store data in cache.
Conclusion of NoSQL Database Training:
In Short, NoSQL is a non-relational database which has come up in to the market with the whole new way of thinking about a database. Next we have graph databases which aren’t that common but I think they are very interesting. Popular graph database everything integral databases looked at as a node and they can have relationships with other nodes through what’s called an edge. It is very easy to learn. There are lot of opportunities in the market with high packages. Join today in Global online trainings for best NoSQL Database online Training with 100% practical.