Oracle Access Manager Training
Introduction of Oracle Access Manager Training:
Oracle Access Manager Training a product from Oracle’s Identity and Access Management suite. It is Oracle recommended Single Sign-On and authentication solution to integrate web-based applications like Oracle e-business suite, JD Edward, PeopleSoft, Siebel or fusion middleware products like Oracle WebCenter portal, oracle business intelligence or oracle services suit. The Oracle Access Manager Training is also the mandatory component in Fusion Applications.
Oracle Access Manager Training is rendered by the best subject matter experts and the tutorials prepared by these expert industry allied tutors are made with latest industry updates. Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. Call the help desk for more information for OAM online Training and its details.
Prerequisites of Oracle Access Manager Training:
To learn OAM Training at Global Online Trainings, the person must have basic knowledge on:
- Active Directory,
- Java / J2EE,
- Oracle Database,
- Oracle SOA suite,
- Identity Management.
Overview of Oracle Access Manager Training:
Oracle consonants with Oracle Access Manager experience are usually paid 25 to 30 percent higher than those with no identity management experience. GOT is offering best Oracle Access Manager Training along with corporate training by real-time expert trainers at flexible hours.
Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 PS3 (188.8.131.52):
Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 PS3 is the latest release from Oracle Access Manager product. The major change in the PS3 offering is the user interface and completely revamp from the previous releases the product. They have moved to this database paradigm along the top you have the major areas of the application, application security, federation, mobile security, and integration. The focus on access manager to start off with a host identifier list of hosts are protected by Access Manager. We have a technical team of senior trainers for OAM 11g R2 PS3 online training as well as job support from top faculty with latest updates.
Architecture of Oracle Access Manager Training:
Oracle Access Manager Training is a part of Oracle identity management training and access management suite and recommended a single sign-on solution for both Oracle and non-oracle products. As the name suggests single sign-on means sign-on only once and then you access all the other applications without being prompted again for username and password.
Oracle Access Manager Training is deployed on a WebLogic domain and WebLogic domain consists of an admin server and manages servers.
- Admin Server – The admin server you have Oracle Access Manager console deployed that is a graphical user interface to manage Oracle Access Manager.
- Manager Server – The management server which is OAM managed server is where actual authentication and single sign-on happens.
The database where it stores all the policies which are nothing but rules governing how a particular URL is protected so the two parts of Oracle Access Manager. The Oracle Access Manager Training Application is trying to protect it could be a business suite, it could be java application, .net application or any application that you want to protect via this single sign-on solution.
Then you have user store which is an enterprise-wide or enterprise scale, LDAP server something similar to Microsoft Active Directory or Oracle internet directory or Oracle unified directory or third-party LDAP server. By default Oracle Access Manager comes with its own LDAP server which is very WebLogic, embedded, and LDAP server.
Then later in an enterprise deployment or configuration and deployment oracle access managers. You repoint this Oracle Access Manager from its own embedded LDAP server to an external LDAP server like AD or ID or AUD. In this, block here represents the application that you are trying to protect or configure single sign-on against and this is just one application but you can have the number of application like that.
The Web server in front of the application working as a reverse proxy and on this web server you put a policy enforcement point for a gatekeeper called web gate. Role of this web gate is that any request comes to the web server the web grid will collect this URL take it to the Oracle Access Manager.
Oracle Access Manager training will collect this username and password submit it to the LDAP server. The LDAP server will validate these user ID and password and on successful authentication, a session will be created into Oracle Access Manager. The Oracle Access Manager will then forward or return the user back to the web gate and web server with an authenticated user ID.
- OAM DB – Oracle Access Manager database that stores policy and metadata for OAM.
- LDAP Store – Then you have LDAP store in which you have users and groups, and you configure these external LDAP servers with Oracle Access Manager.
- OAM Domain – Oracle Access Manager training is WebLogic training domain, that has an admin server and a managed server with this management server is one which does authentication and single sign-on application.
- WebServer – Then you have a web server and this web server will have a website which acts as a policy enforcement point and this web server will act as a proxy for this application. This is all in a nutshell about Oracle Access Manager architecture.
How to protect Web Application using Oracle Access Manager and Webgate:
Single Sign-on request flow in Oracle Access Manager Training:
It divides the flow into four layers. They are
- End-user layer: The End-user layer which is normally a web browser.
- Web Server Layer: The application is hosted and web gate is installed.
- OAM server: Which is the core component of single sign-on where all the authentications and authorizations are processed.
- User Store (LDAP): Where our user profiles are stored. It is Oracle unified directory you can use any compatible LDAP to store user profiles for authentications and authorizations.
How the request flows between these four layers?
User Requests Web URL:
First, the end user requests a web resource using a web server URL and the request will reach the web server in case Oracle has ODB server. The web guide which is installed on the web server intercepts the incoming HTTP requests non-sense it to Oracle Access Manager for processing. Global Online Trainings providing the best Oracle Identity Management online training at a reasonable price.
The Oracle Access Manager training first checks if a session is already present if it’s present it checks if the session is still valid based on the session or timeout settings if the session is not present then present then it checks for the policies for the requester resource and determines if it’s protected or not.
Evaluates and Returns Policy Decision:
If it’s not protected it will send the decision to the web gate and web gate will serve the requested page without asking for any credentials. If the resource is protected then OAM training will determine how it is protected based on the policy set by the administrators. There are different ways of protecting an application. In most cases, it could be your LDAP based authentication but there are many other authentication methods available in OAM training.
Sends Login Page – (If protected):
The Oracle Access Manager training sends the login page to the end-user, it also referred as a credential collector.
Sends User Credentials and Verifies User Credentials:
The user provides his credentials which are sent to Oracle Identity and Access Manager through web gate and OEM will connect to the back end user store and validates the credentials.
Creates Session and Cookies:
This stage OAM will create two cookies
- OAM authentic cookie
- OAM underscore ID
Once the credentials are validated its time for authorization.
Checks user access:
Where determines whether the authenticated user is authorized to view the request of resource or not. This is determined using the authorization policy set by the administrator.
Evaluates and returns authorization:
The decision is sent back to the web gate.
Redirection to App – (if authorized):
If the user has authorized web gate will server the web page and if the user is not authorized it will redirect the request to the authorized page which can be customized.
This is how the request flows between these four layers when you access any URL, that is protected using Oracle Access Manager.
What are the Features and Benefits of Oracle Access Manager Training(OAM):
Features of OAM Training:
- In an enterprise you have n number of applications, you have SAP, Oracle API, and people soft Hyperion and so on and so forth. In the conventional model actually you have 4 major problems. In this application each design as its own login mechanism. It has no single sign-on here. Each application will prompt for the userid and password and these userid and passwords are stored in each application database.
- Now in this model a user need to remember 10 user id’s and passwords if there are 10 applications. It is not convenient at all. If a user will keep a userid and password simply, it is very easy to snooping. Thus leads to security breach. If you want to learn more about these courses, Global online trainings is rich in providing Oracle Access Manager Certification training with live projects by experts.
- In an enterprise there is a service desk or help desk. By doing the survey 80% of the calls are the service desk goes for the password reset issues because in such big spectrum user will not remember 10 user id and password. He will keep on forgetting things, so you have to deploy 80 % more on service desk or help desk. So you have to deploy more at service desk.
There are regulatory compliances or you can say rule regulations in United States like for health care industry HIPAA is there, for credit card industry you have PCI, for financial manager sector you have the SOX. So if you have such conventional model which is not compliant with HIPAA, PCI, and SOX regulatory compliances you cannot do business with health care industry, financial sector. It means you securely cannot do business with a trillion dollar industry which is there in the United States which is a very major factor because this conventional model is not compliant at all. So conventional model is not suitable for modern industry.
These problems will be mitigated when we put Oracle Access Manager Server. OAM is a J2EE application. We have AID/OD/OUD whatever directory server. Are you passionate in learning advance topics of this course, We provide best Oracle Access Manager training with 100% practical by experts at flexible timings.
Benefits of Oracle Access Manager Training:
- Oracle Access Manager Training – It is like comprehensive Web Access Management, Identity Propagation, Web Single Sign-on, and Federation.
- Oracle Access Manager Training gives standards-based secure propagation of identity across applications and web administrations.
- It provides policy-based authentication, centralized and single sign-on web for the Web application, Web services, and data & cloud services.
- OAM training is all about single sign-on and two things wave server in web gate.
- The Mobile and social sign-on are still single sign-on, this is a new thing. And it also helps to reduce the cost and difficulties faced by the users and gives access to the users. Sailpoint training is a lightweight portable application.
- The Oracle Access Manager Training is delivered seamless single sign-on across native and web application on mobile devices.
- It’s empowering low-esteem venture and customer confronting applications to expand identities from social communities and other outsider identity suppliers utilizing well-known client driven identity standards.
- It delivers a seamless single sign-on to enterprise resources from any device including laptops, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Oracle Access Manager Training is enables onboarding of partners and service providers faster using industry security standards.
- It gives ongoing outer approval to applications, middleware, and databases with big business class scalability and granular security.
How OAM mitigate problems?
In OAM Training, Let’s say if any user wants to access any application in the enterprise then OAM agent sitting on top web server will intercept that request and pass it to OAM server. OAM server will look into its policy store and will prompt for the SSO login page. User will provide the userid and password. The user id and password will come from OAM. Credentials will be submitted back to OAM server and it will collect this credentials. Accordingly LDAP call will be given to the OUD and the userid , password will match. If user id and password is there it means it is successful. So user will be allowed the access. So in this way actually authentication happens. After authentication, authorization also happens.
Conclusion of OAM Training:
Want to know the best part? OAM is the industry’s most comprehensive solution for access control and it provides innovative services like web single sign-on process for users. On SAP application we have this web server, this web server will redirect the request to the web server which is having the OAM agent which will carry out all the SSO lifecycle for the SAP application. OAM agent is called as policy enforcement point. So they are the one which are at the front end. They will do all the production at the initial level and then oracle access manager will take care at the entity level. Join in global online trainings for best OAM Training. Hurry up!