Oracle EBS Training
Introduction to Oracle EBS Training:
Oracle EBS Training is marketing and packaging technologies, it is a very fancy terminology used by Oracle from a marketing perspective. What Oracle does is? It creates products; it creates ERP software and then sells it to their customers. So when they ship it to the customer they sell it as a package .So this package is referred to as E- business suite. This Suite contains different product families. You have a CRM product family, financial product families, HRMS product family, order management, procurement, Inventory so on and so forth. E-business suite encapsulates all these product families into it. So within each product family we have individual products or modules. Global online trainings is best in providing Oracle E business suite training by industry experts at an affordable price.
Prerequisites of Oracle EBS Training:
- Familiar to this Oracle Advanced Procurement and Oracle Application Database can join in this training.
- Basic knowledge should be there on Oracle DBA and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- RAC and WebLogic should also be known for this course.
Oracle EBS Training Course Content:
Preview of Oracle E business suite training:
What is Oracle EBS? Oracle E-business Suite is also known as Oracle EBS, It is an incorporated place of business applications for automating CRM, ERP, and SCM within organisations.
Learn Financial product family in our Oracle EBS Training:
- ERP has to be viewed in its entirety rather than being viewed in isolation. So we will definitely be viewing ERP in entirety. We will be focusing more on the financials product family but it is inevitable. We have to look at the integration with other products family also.
- To give you an example we have something called as Inventory product family within which items are getting created. For these items you have purchase order. A purchase order gets created for an item which is created in your Inventory.
- Please note these two are different products. This purchase order gets invoice in financing tables. So there are integrations not only for the models with in the product family but there are integrations across product families. If you are passionate about Oracle EBS Training, Global online trainings provide Oracle EBS Training with live projects.
- You have financial and non-financial integrations also. So we will have to take care of all these integrations and we allowed using it as an entire cycle. The reason why we need to focus on the integration across product families are because we will have to consider the entire business cycle rather than looking at individual modules. Because the heart of an ERP is basically integration, when compared to other standalone package like Tally or Quick books.
Learn Business cycle Classification in our Oracle E business suite training:
- When we say ERP, ERP means basically any ERP software Oracle, SAP or whatever it has to satisfy two business cycles. ERP Procure to pay business cycle and the order to cash business cycle. When we say purchase cycle initially place in purchase order then you receive the goods, you receive the invoice from the supplier which has to be invoiced then you have to make the payment for the liability that has been demonstrate. This covers procurement.
- On the sales side it is basically you receive an enquiry from the customer then you raise an order, you book that order, you ship the books to the customer and you trace it at the correct payment so that is sale cycle. If you are interested in learning more about this course, we provide Oracle EBS Training with real time scenarios.
- Do I have your attention? Let’s go a bit in depth in procure to pay cycle, this is what a high level overview of what a procure to pay cycle. This can be better explained using a manufacturing example. Let us assume Toyota, Toyota manufactures cars. If there is a shortage in Toyotas production department for engine parts what the production department will do is, this production department will raise a requisition to the purchase department.
- It is an internal requisition from the production to purchase department whereas the Toyota’s production department will say I require say ten engine parts of business specification. Now this purchase department after having the request requisition its job is to purchase the goods which are required in the production flow. If you are keen in learning new things, we provide Oracle EBS corporate Training with real time use cases.
- So what the purchase department will do is purchase department will have with itself. List of suppliers in ERP terminology they called as approve supplier list ASL it will have list of suppliers who supply the required materials.
- If you open the supplier register and it will see which supplier supplies the particular specific engine part. Let’s say there are three suppliers’ supplier A, supplier B and Supplier C. Now purchase department will send a request for quotation. It will contain the details regarding the number of items required and the specification.
- It will ask you please send us your quotations for such item and this configuration. So the supplier will receive the request for quotation and all these three suppliers will send their quotes to the purchase department.
Example (Oracle EBS Training):
- So having received the quote now it’s the job of purchase department to analyze and to select the best quotation. So let’s say we have received the quotation from A, B and C there are various factors based on which analysis is done and the quotation is selected.
- It can be either the quality or payment terms or n number of phases so after having selected one quotation, let’s say you have shortlisted supplier B. Now the next step is to generate purchase department to generate or raise the purchase order and send it to the supplier.
- So this purchase order is an agreement between the operating units which is nothing but the Tata industry where the parts are required. So this purchase order is an agreement between the Toyota and supplier B for the purchase of say 10 units of engine parts at so and so price.
- Now the supplier will receive the purchase order and supplier B is happy. So after having receive the purchase order supplier B will send the goods to factory gate. So after having receive the goods to the factory gate, you will transfer these goods to the warehouse and from there they will get transfer to the production department.
- In the meanwhile the supplier will send an invoice, please note invoice is a third party document which we receive from the supplier, we don’t generate invoice in our system. We merely record in our application but in the case of purchase order we generate in our system and we push it up the supplier.
- But in the case of invoice it is the third party document, so you receive it from the supplier. So when you receive it from the supplier you record it in your application. So the moment you record it in to the application this invoice becomes the contractual agreement.The agreement which was initially created by purchase order becomes a contract when you record the invoice in the application and a liability gets against the supplier.
- In short, you have a requisition, and then based on which purchase order is raised to receive the goods, invoicing then issue of checks.
What is Order to Cash cycle ? (Oracle EBS Training)
- On the same side we have this order to cash cycle, it is very simple cycle you receive an enquiry from the customer. On receive for this enquiry you send the quotation to the customer, then the customer will send you a purchase order. So when you record that purchase order in your system, it will become a sale order. So you book a sale order then that’s the facility for you to pick the goods from the barrows. Join today in Global online trainings for best Oracle EBS Training.
- You might be wondering, there are different lot of concepts in picking from barrows. Let’s say it is an individual item, It is simple you just go and pick it or else if it is an assemble item, you will have to pick an assemble. So there are various concepts which you look in detail for Order to cash cycle.
- In another hand, the Oracle WebLogic Training with the application server technology will be the foundation of all Oracle middleware products moving forward. So the fusion applications of Oracle EBS Training start using Oracle WebLogic as the application server. This is intended to make things easier for end users to upgrade to Oracle Fusion applications in the future.
- But currently after booking an order next step is to pick and then ship it to the customer. So once you ship it, you will have to make it liable, so you bill the customer and you receive the payment. Please note that there are different departments to perform different jobs.
- So these departments are called as responsibilities in order communications, purchasing department is called as purchasing responsibility, payables department is called as payables responsibility. Payments department is called as payment responsibility. We provide Oracle EBS corporate Training with real time use cases.
- Now who should be given access to which responsibility? Let’s say in this case a purchasing user who raises purchase order should be given access to purchasing responsibility. It is not required for this user to be given access to payables responsibility because if we give one user access to all these three then there are greater chances of fraud in the system. So a system administrator is responsible for creating user sign-on and assigning them to one or more responsibilities.
Learn Legal entity and operating Unit in our Oracle EBS Training:
- A legal entity is responsible for all the legal compliances namely the tax compliance and whatever the legal complaints that comes they are responsible for keeping the bank accounts they own the bank accounts. When you go to bank and a company opens a back account. It is always in the name of legal entity or the operating unit.
- What’s the bottom line? So one legal entity can have multiple operating units. The relationship between a legal entity and an operating unit is 1:n that is for one legal entity there can be n number of operating units. These operating units can be classified based on the location or based on the nature of operation.
- The Manual Testing Training by Global Online Trainings will give the ability to find defects and ensure that software or process is working according to the business requirements.
What does Accounts Payable do in Oracle EBS Training?
We first raise an invoice and book a liability supplier then based on payment terms. Payment terms are payment between the supplier and operating unit. So based on that it calculates discount and interest then we have a concept of PO invoice matching.
In the procure to pay we saw there is a purchasing department and there is a payables department. So the person who is entering the PO is different from the person who is recording the invoice.
We have integration for accounting via SLA. Here accounting aspect is being governed by sub ledger accounting. A new feature introduced in release field and not be gender ledger.
Conclusion of Oracle EBS Training:
In short, Oracle EBS is used to automate the business applications. There are different departments for doing different jobs. Oracle EBS is one of the trending technologies with the sky scrapping packages and there is a good scope in the market for next 10 years. Thus you can easily take your career to the next level after completion of this Course. So that was about Oracle EBS. Are you ready to be a part of Oracle EBS? If yes, then start today, the world of data needs you. Global online training is the best place to learn Oracle EBS financial training. Please don’t miss this excellent opportunity. Hurry Up! For more information please do contact our help desk.