Oracle Forms and Reports Training
Introduction to Oracle Forms and Reports training:
Oracle Forms and Reports training at Global online trainings – Oracle forms are used to create User Interface Screens. In the user interface screens, User can manipulate the data. With the use of Oracle form, we can create Business Logic screens. Oracle form designer is a graphical tool which helps to generate sophisticated forms quickly.
With Global Online Trainings the Oracle Forms and Reports Online Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the Oracle Forms & Reports tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online training course contact reach at helpdesk of Global Online Trainings today.
Demo Video of Oracle Forms and Reports training :
Overview of Oracle Forms and Reports training:
- A canvas view is a surface inside a window container. The interface items are placed and the end users interact with them when they run the form. By default any canvas created at one time is assigned to the window named window1. To explicitly associate a canvas to a specific window set the canvas window properly.
- Let’s discuss about various types of canvas view. The type determines how the canvas is displayed in the window to which it is assigned and determines which properties make senses for the canvas. The various types are content, staked, vertical tool bar canvas, horizontal toolbar canvas and tab canvas. Let us discuss briefly each Content canvas is the default type which specifies that the canvas occupies entire content area of the window to which it is assigned.
- Most Canvases are of the type content, the staked canvas it specifies that the canvas is displayed in its window at the same time as the windows content canvas. Vertical toolbar canvas specifies that canvas must be displayed as a vertical toolbar under the menu bar of the window.
- The iconic buttons pop lists and other items on the toolbar may be defined if desired. Horizontal toolbar canvas, if specified at the canvas is displayed as a horizontal toolbar at the leftside of the window to which it is assigned in Oracle Reports training.
- The tab canvas is composed of one or more tab pages which allows us to group and display a large amount of related information on a single dynamic canvas object. Like staked canvases tab canvases are displayed on top of a content canvas.
- It occupies less space to save as compared to other canvases. Window is the next component of form module, the window limits the boundary of canvas user. However the size of the window can be increase or decrease which automatically increases or decreases canvas view. Window is basically a container that is used to contain the canvas objects.
- Like other objects window has its own properties, users can adjust these properties by using properties window. The PL/SQL code is the last component of the Form module. What is a trigger? The trigger is an object that contains block of code, every trigger object has a name and contains one or more PL/SQL statements.
The objectives are to explain description of various components of an Oracle form, various properties of window and Layout editor. This tool allows designing form used to capture and validate data with minimum code. The oracle Form components comprise these components as Form Designer, Form Generator, Run Form. Let us discuss each one, The Form Designer is a component used by programmers to create a form. It allows user to design the layout of data entry screens and write code in Oracle BICS training. Global online trainings is best in providing Oracle forms and reports online training by experts.
- There are three classifications of Block, Data and control blocks, master and detail Blocks, Single record and Multi record.
- The Data blocks are associated with data that is table columns within a database. The control item may be an item to initiate an action or display item or input item. There are three control items these are two input items and a display item. The button adds initiates add action.
- The Master and detail block displays a master record associated with detailed records while a detail block displays detailed records associated with a master record displayed in a master block. For example record may be defined in master block and all dependents records may be defined in the detailed block.
- The single record and multi record block displays single record at one time while multi record displays multiple records and. We provide best Oracle forms and reports training with live projects at flexible timings.
- Items are actual objects contained in Blocks. The items contained in a data block are called control items. Similarly the items contained in data block at call data items. The control items and the data items both can be placed in data block but usually this is not recommended. The control block has two control items.
Application development in Oracle Forms and Reports training :
Any application being developed using Oracle Form contains a combination of these components Forms module, menus module, PL/SQL library and Object Library. The form module is simply a collection of objects such as Windows, Block, Canvas items and Event based PL/SQL code blocks called triggers.
- Forms Developer will help in development and compilation of Oracle Forms. Forms Services is considered for deployment of Forms. Developer 2000 forms introduces the basic concept of forms used for form designing. It focuses on architecture of an Oracle form.
- The menu module is a collection of objects such as menu items, sub menu items and triggers. The PL/SQL library is a collection of PL/SQL program units whose code can be referenced and called form the other modules.
- The Object library is the collection of Objects related to form which can be used in Form development. The Form module consists of Block, Item, Canvas view, Windows, PL/SQL code. Now let us discuss this one by one. Block is a container that holds a related group of objects such as text items, lists and buttons.
- Just as table in the database consists of related columns and rows, Blocks contain related items that display the data. There is no practical limit to the number of blocks that can be defined in a form but a form must have atleast one block.
Conclusion of Oracle Forms and Reports training:
Want to know the best part? Form builder provides different triggers based on various events like when key pressed, when button pressed, when validate item and many more. Oracle form builder provides PL/SQL editor interface called trigger for the entering and compiling code objects. The code objects include event triggers, sub programs, menu item commands, menu start up code and packages. What are you waiting for? Join in Global online trainings for best Oracle forms and reports online training by experts from India. Hurry Up!