Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management Training
Introduction to Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management Training:
Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management Training at Global Online Trainings, We provide you the best trainers for Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management, we also arrange classes for Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management Classroom Training. Global Online Trainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, Oracle Fusion Supply Management Training will make you understand its relation to other Oracle applications and increase the return on investment in the business. our trainers will guide you in understanding all the technical usages of the tool in our classes with live demo sessions, to enroll for the classes please call our help line or fill the contact us form in our website, we can arrange classes at Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Gurgaon and other IT hub cities.
Prerequisites for Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management training:
- 2 Oracle Inventory Management Fundamentals Ed 2
Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
Overview of Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management Corporate Training:
The Order Promising Summary page layout contains the following infotiles that provide scheduling summary and detailed analytics for financial performance:
- Schedule Performance: Displays scheduling performance of the order promising process by highlighting the number of orders that have been promised on time and late. The content area shows additional information related to scheduling performance in the form of pie charts with key metrics, such as demand volume over time and scheduling performance by demand creation date.
- Late Demand Count: Displays the count of the overall number of demands that are delayed. The content area shows the number of delayed demands by item category, ship-from source, customer, and requested date.
- Late Demand Value: Displays the value of the overall number of demands that are delayed. The content area shows the value of delayed demands by item category, ship-from source, customer, and requested date.
- Financial Performance: Displays key financial metrics related to the order promising process. The content area shows the revenue and fulfillment cost, and the margin percentage by scheduled date.
Learn about Oracle Fusion Supply Management Training:
Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Collaboration is a collaboration platform that manages cross-company planning and execution processes for Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management (SCM). You use Supply Chain Collaboration with Oracle SCM Cloud Services to get timely updates from your key suppliers and contract manufacturers on important supply chain decisions.
Supply Chain Collaboration supports the following processes:
- Supply planning collaboration to collaborate on order forecasts with tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers. The supply chain planners publish order forecasts to suppliers. The suppliers can view and analyze the order forecasts and commit to supply the requested item quantities over the planning horizon. The collaboration planners can review and adjust the supplier’s commits if necessary. The commits flow to Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service or Oracle Fusion Supply Planning, where they are used as supplier capacity.
- Contract manufacturing collaboration to share supplier’s (contract manufacturer’s) production progress. The suppliers can also view previously submitted updates for their projects. Once uploaded, production reports are automatically submitted to Oracle Manufacturing Cloud, and the completion status and materials usage status of the contract manufacturing work order is updated.
- Vendor-managed inventory (VMI) enables the supplier to manage items that are located at the buyer’s location. You can share on-hand quantities with the supplier, establish minimum and maximum inventory thresholds, and alert the supplier to items requiring replenishment. Suppliers can initiate the replenishment process, which can then be automated by the enterprise using Oracle Fusion Procurement.
- Business to Business (B2B) message monitoring to see the number of failed or undelivered messages. You can monitor messages for all processes, including order-to-cash and source-to-settle. The administrators can investigate the details and reprocess the failed messages when appropriate.
Conclusion to Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management Training:
Our aspiration is to create a place where professionals can gain knowledge and can get ideas to build a better career and better learning experiences all the time. We offer the most active Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management corporate trainings for learning folks! It will help you in gaining knowledge in all IT fields; Global Online Trainings is a corporate training center with experienced trainers around the world. We also provide Oracle Fusion Advanced Supply Management classes at Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Gurgaon and other IT hub cities. Register to get regular updates on online trainings and our experts will guide you through the entire training process for perfect solutions. For full insights concerning the course, please register yourself in our site contact form or leave a message down below.