Oracle GoldenGate Training
Introduction of Oracle GoldenGate Training:
Oracle GoldenGate Training would do is to read from the transaction log through the program called an extract which will extract the transactions from the logs and write it to a trail. GoldenGate is a tool for real-time data integration and can be used for connecting all sorts of database products. Oracle Goldengate Training can do for you and your enterprise and business. It is all about connecting data sources in a real-time data movement fashion.
oracle golden gate training at Global Online Trainings by excellent experienced IT professionals. Our trainer has good training experience so that best quality output will be delivered. Register today in the website for the best Oracle GoldenGate 12c Online Training or call us at helpdesk to know more details.
Prerequisites of Oracle GoldenGate Training:
To learn Oracle GoldenGate Training at Global Online Trainings, the person must have basic knowledge on:
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Patches
- Oracle Reports
GoldenGate 12c online course content
Oracle GoldenGate Integrated Capture/integrated Delivery
- What is Oracle GoldenGate Integrated Capture?
- Why it is Needed and What Additional Replication Features it Makes Possible
- How to Prepare a Database for Integrated Capture – Creation of Users, Assignments of Roles and Privileges, etc
- Oracle GoldenGate Integrated Capture Deployment Modes
- Integrated Replicat/Apply Architecture
- Integrated Replicat: How it works
- Integrated Delivery in Detail
Oracle GoldenGate Event Marker System
- Starting, Suspending, Stopping Processes, Performing a Transformation, Reporting Statistics, and Capturing Lag History Using the Event Marker System
- Invoking Stored Procedures When Specific Events Occur Using SQLEXEC
- Activating Tracing Following the Exceeding of a Data Threshold
- Running OS Shell Commands at the Occurrence of Specific Data-Driven Events
- Extracting Details Analysis of the TABLE, MAP, FILTER, WHERE and SQLEXEC Statements
- Implementing Event Marker Actions on the Extraction Side and on the Delivery Side of Replication
Custom Behavior Through User Exits
- The CUSEREXIT Parameter and its Options
- User Exit Mandatory Parameters: EXIT_CALL_TYPE, EXIT_CALL_RESULT and EXIT_PARAMS
- The EXIT_CALL_PROCESS_RECORD Function
- Oracle GoldenGate Callback Routines Invoked Through ERCALLBACK
- The usrdecs.h “C” Include File
- JMS and Flat File Using Oracle GoldenGate Application Adapters
- Connecting to the Java Subsystem Through the Java Native Interface (JNI)
Bidirectional Replication: Two-Node Configuration
- Bi-Directional Replication
- Data Conflict Types
- Getting Before Image Information from Source Database
- Using RESOLVECONFLICT
- Handling UPDATEROWEXISTS in Conjunction with USEDELTA, USEMAX, and IGNORE
- Exceptions MAP Statement
- Creating and Populating Exception and Discard Tables
Configuring Change Capture (Extract)
- Extract Overview
- Accessing Logs on Oracle ASM & Logs Remotely
- Configuring Extract Tasks
- Adding Extract Group
- Editing Extract Parameters
- Extracting Use of Archived Transaction Logs
- Adding Trails
Multi-Master Replication Topology – Three-Node Configuration
- Handling Multi-Master Configurations: Additional Limitations Compared to Active-Active
- Dealing with the Lack of Support for DDL Replication
- Data Convergence and Latency in a Multi-Master Topology
- Decreasing Complexity by Enabling Segmentation and Node-Based Partitioning in the Application
- Minimizing Data Conflict by Minimizing Latency
- Resolving Simple Conflicts Using RESOLVECONFLICT with USEMIN, USEMAX and USEDELTA
INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE GOLDEN GATE
- Oracle Golden Gate Replication Solutions for Live Reporting, Real Time Data Warehousing, Live Standby Database, and High Availability.
- Supported databases and platforms
- Advantages of Oracle Golden Gate
Oracle Goldengate With Oracle Real Application Clusters Configuration
- Oracle RAC, Oracle GoldenGate and Business Continuity
- Oracle GoldenGate Used in Combination with Oracle RAC
- Oracle GoldenGate and the Oracle Database File System (DBFS)
- Oracle DBFS and Oracle Clusterware
- Configuring Oracle GoldenGate using the DBFS file systems
Data Mapping, Data Selection/Filtering and Data Transformation
- TABLE (for Extract) and MAP (for Replicat) Options Which Allow for Data Selection
- COLMAP and COLMATCH Options
- Exploring Simple Filtering (Achieved Through the WHERE Clause) and Complex Filtering (Using the FILTER Clause)
- Data Transformation Functions: Enabling Concatenation, Substitution, Case Changing, Numeric Conversion and Date Conversion
- SQLEXEC Parameter to Invoke Stored Procedures or to Perform Native SQL Queries
Configuring Zero-Downtime Migration Replication
- Zero-Downtime Migration Prerequisites
- Zero-Downtime Migration Topology
- Configuring Initial Setup and Required Steps
- Configuring Primary Extract, Data pump and Replicat for Fallback
- Simulating fallback
Conflict Detection and Resolution – Custom Techniques
- Workload Partitioning
- Geographic or Topic-Based Segmentation
- Primary Key Generation
- Custom Conflict Resolution Techniques: Quantitative Methods for Conflict Resolution and Data Convergence
- Automatic Conflict Resolution Based on Time stamp or Trusted Source
- Automatic Data Convergence of Numeric Values Based on Additive Value or Average Value
Active Data Guard and Oracle GoldenGate. How to achieve Maximum Availability
- Data Guard Fast Start Fail Over (FSFO)
- Role Transition Complexity – Oracle GoldenGate to the Rescue
- Oracle Bundled Agent (XAG)
- Oracle Bundled Agent – The Key to Maximum Availability
INSTALLING ORACLE GOLDEN GATE
- Downloading the software from Oracle website.
- Installing Oracle Golden Gate
- Explaining Subdirectories
- Preparing Oracle 11g database for data replication
CONFIGURING & PREPARING THE ENVIRONMENT
- Configuring the Manager process
- Describing the Manager Parameters
- Starting the Manager process
- Configuring GLOBALS file
DATA DEFINITIONS FILE
- Overview of Data Definitions File
- When to use Data Definitions Files
- Types of Data Definitions File
- Configuring Data Definitions File
Overview Of Oracle GoldenGate Training:
Oracle GoldenGate Training is a product from Oracle that replicates data from Oracle that replicates data from multiple Oracle and non-oracle, database or non-database sources to Oracle or non-oracle databases. It can use this replicated data or the target data for reporting purpose for high availability or for various other functionally. GOT is offering best Oracle GoldenGate Training along with corporate training and online training by real-time expert trainers at flexible hours.
What is Oracle GoldenGate?
Oracle GoldenGate Training a change captured to change data capture tool means it captures the changes from the source database and applies it to target. So the benefits of using Oracle GoldenGate 12c online training is provided near real-time transactional data replication that means as soon as data gets commented on the sole database within seconds it is available on the target database. Using GoldenGate you could implement it as a unidirectional, bi-direction or multidirectional. so there are many ways to implement GoldenGate either you can implement GoldenGate in one to one replication all the sites are active. The advantage of Oracle GoldenGate Training is you can have single source multiple targets. That is if you want to broadcast the data as per a requirement you can do that or you can have multiple sources you want to integrate that data to the single target.
There are so many tools in the market, then why we can go for the golden gate:
Performance of any change data captured tool measured is two aspects. They are one Lag and the second one is Data Integrity. So Log is the time difference between which records get committed at the source and it is being applied on the target, that time difference is known as Lag. Data integrity means suppose you want to replicate, whatever you want to replicate there should be Zero data allowed and there should be no compromise with data integrity. Suppose the tool which replicates the data from source to target with minimum lag maintaining lag maintain data integrity. Oracle GoldenGate Training is the best tool, so golden gate course above which competitors because of this reason.
Also, there are certain restrictions with other tools like they are not compatible with all the databases which Oracle use.
Oracle GoldenGate Training was developed initially for the end scribe database which is used in ATM Database. In 2009 Oracle overtook at since then it is known as Goldengate. And since 2009 its compatible to support various other database has been increased. It also ensures high performance with low impact.
Oracle GoldenGate Training is the ability to move the high volume of data very efficiently and quickly over the network using Oracle DBA.
Oracle GoldenGate 12c Online Training ensures that the database is highly available. It means no single point of failure in data. The target is kept on the secondary server.
Oracle GoldenGate 11g:
Oracle GoldenGate Training was several years ago at that point in time golden gate was not part of the Oracle family of products but oracle came to the golden gate to license our software to help them with this use case. We have a technical team of senior trainers for Oracle DBA and Oracle GoldenGate 12c online training as well as job support from top faculty with latest updates.
- The number of use cases is the first one about maximum availability, and zero downtime upgrade and migrations. zero migrations are exactly this challenge that Oracle needed to solve. the idea of rain Siebel on IBM DB2 over to running on Oracle RAC. but my cloud users to experience an outage or transition.
- A number of other things that you can do of the use cases one is commonly known as active-active, multi-master and it is all about high availability. oracle golden gate with active-active is what empowered that scalability and to make use of all those data centers.
- Oracle GoldenGate Training to improve disaster recovery. We can also do that to bring the data closer to where the user experience actually needs to be. In the maximum available space is about query offloading from a disaster recovery perspective.
- The Oracle GoldenGate Training has allowed them to do is a very special case of query offloading or reporting offloading. the idea that we are going to take a real-time copy of whatever is happening in Siebel in the cloud and replicate it down into their data center.
- Really use the golden gate in some exciting ways similar to how Oracle used golden gates to do a migration definitely overstock brought us in for that but once we are in-house they saw the power of real-time data movement.
Oracle Goldengate Solutions:
- Oracle GoldenGate Training ensures high availability
- It supports Zero downtime upgrades and Migrations.
- It can use a secondary server for live reporting queries.
- It is the best tool for Business Intelligence.
How Goldengate Works?
Oracle GoldenGate Training captured process is going to read transaction lags in a sequential manner. However, it is going to capture committed transactions. As soon as the transaction gets committed. Oracle GoldenGate Training raises them to the storage or local machine which are known as the local trail. So local trail consumes the space in the operating system. We create Goldengate data pump process which reaches the data out of the local trail and then sends over TCP/IP network and raises them to the trail file on target machine which is known as a remote trail. When the data is returned to the remote trail you create a golden gate delivery process which reaches the data out of the remote trail and applies to the target database.
So we have three golden gate processes involved over here. They are Capture, Pump, and Delivery. So Capture process and Pump process is rise on your source and delivery process resides on your target.
Capture process does the extracting the data, where the Pump process is responsible for transferring the data over the network. Trails files are the local machine is known as a local trail. The Delivery process reaches the data from the remote trail and applies to the target data.
Integrated Capture of Oracle GoldenGate Training:
Oracle GoldenGate Training introduced Integrated Capture. Under this integrated capture extract process does not interact with transaction lag of source database directly. In case of Integrated capture, you have one more layer in between transaction lags and extract which is known as Log Miner. Whatever the changes happened those changes get the return to the Log Miner. And then Log Miner says those changes to extract process in form of LCR (Logical Change records). Here Extract process not scanning the transaction lags in full.
When the changes are received by the Extract process it raises them to the Local machine which is known as Local trail and then Data Pumps send the data over the network and rise at trail file on target machine which is known as remote trail and then replicates applies the data. GOT is also providing best trainers for all aspects of Oracle GoldenGate 12c online training, with related courses like 11g, DBA, Dada integrate and also corporate training with 24/7 support.
Cloud Service of Oracle GoldenGate Training:
- It creates SSH Keys so that we can securely connect to our new virtual machines.
- It creates a Storage container in Oracle storage cloud Service for database backups.
- Oracle GoldenGate Training creates a service instance in Oracle Database Cloud Service to host the replicated data.
- It creating a service instance in Goldengate Cloud Service to perform data integration & replication.
- And It Finally, exploring the Goldengate Cloud Service Console for Service Information.
SSH Keys in Oracle GoldenGate Training:
SSH keys come in pairs and consist of a Public Key and Private Key. Later when we Provision our VMs in the Oracle Cloud We will supply the Public key. Then if we ever need to access our VMs from a command line we simply connect with the private key. SSH Key can include an optional description and the private key can also be password protected. Global Online Trainings providing the best Oracle RCA online training at a reasonable price.
Storage Container in Oracle GoldenGate Training:
you need to create a storage container in the Oracle Public Cloud. Oracle Storage Cloud is administered through REST APIs. You will create my container by using cURL, a popular command line REST client tool. Oracle GoldenGate training is included in most Unix distributions and is also available for Windows. You will add this token to my next REST request which creates the actual storage container in the Oracle cloud.
Database Cloud Server Instance in Oracle GoldenGate Training:
Next, you will create a service instance in Oracle database cloud service. Be sure to select the Database as a Service option. When you create a database cloud service instance you can choose from several different billing options and software releases. You can also choose an appropriate computer shape to meet the workload expect on this server instance.
An oracle compute shape defines the number of virtual CPUs and RAM that is available to the VMs in this service instance. Here ORACLE GOLDENGATE Training provides the SSH public key file that generated earlier. This will enable to remotely log into the database VM by using the matching private key file. The Oracle cloud automatically backup data from my database instances. And older backups are automatically moved to my storage container. Oracle GoldenGate Training provides the fully qualified name of my new storage container along with the credentials used to create it. After my new database instance is provisioned and running it can move on to the next task.
Cloud Service Instance of Oracle GoldenGate Training:
First, you need to name my new golden gate cloud services and give it a proper business description. Oracle GoldenGate Training provides the name of the same public key file you created earlier so that you will be able to remotely log into my golden gate cloud VM by using the matching private key file.
- Before you create service, the wizard shows the version of the golden gate that you will get on the virtual machine.
- Next, you need to name replication service VM. You focus description on the source and target databases.
- You also select a computer shape that meets the workload requirements of replication.
- The replication VM needs the connection information to the target database.
- You select the database cloud service instance that you create earlier and supply the credentials to connect to this database.
- Now it new golden gate cloud service is being provisioned and you can periodically check its.
Oracle GoldenGate Cloud Service Console:
After new GoldenGate Cloud Service instance is up and running, you can access its details. for example, you might need to find the name of the replication database service instance or you may want to copy the public IP address of this VM, so the source database can connect to this instance. You can find on this page, any detail you for my server instance.
In summary, you use my golden gate cloud service console to create new services, search for existing ones, the review failed instance, and delete any unwanted ones. Global online trainings are offering best Oracle GoldenGate 12c Online Training along with corporate training and job support by real-time expert trainers at flexible hours.