Oracle OAF Training
Introduction to Oracle OAF training:
Oracle OAF training was introduced in the year July 9th, 2007 it’s a copyrighted outline established by Oracle Corporation for application development inside the Oracle E-business suite. The framework is besides accessible to consumers for personalization’s, Customizations and convention application improvement. Oracle OAF training is the platform used through Oracle to improve the HTML created components sent through Oracle applications. Oracle OAF training is collected of the set of modules that relate to reducing web pages then control their performance.
Global online training will provide the best Oracle application framework online training by our experts and also provide documents for Oracle OAF training which are prepared by our top professionals. We also provide a project for the Oracle OAF with reasonable price at flexible timings based on the students demand.
Mode of Training: We provide the online mode of training and also corporate, virtual web training.
Duration Of Program: 30 Hours (Can Be Customized As Per Requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Oracle OAF training.
Course Fee: Please Register in Website, So that one of our Agents will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 15+ years.
Overview of Oracle OAF training:
- Oracle OAF training too delivers improved efficiency because the modules are reusable shortening in the growth time besides too this is a vulnerable standard framework which means some oracle companion can convert the HTML based components for a client without requiring to pay any special licensing fee currently in order to change an HTML based page in Oracle OAF training we can monitor dissimilar methods personalization’s, Extensions, combination of together.
- Oracle application framework online training is very valuable because it affords reusability, Scalability besides gives improved presentation to the submissions and that is why Oracle is moving its old method created components to the innovative technology.
- Personalizations are used for small changes like modifying a field or a button label and cosmetic changes like reordering the fields on the screen by putting a default value for the field adding the tooltip to a field or even hiding an optional.
- Extensions are more powerful and allow us to do more complex changes in the page like changing the behavior of the button to add a new validation before submitting the information, Adding new fields within a list of values and even adding whole new region on a page.
- In most of the cases, a mixture of the two determinations is essential to totally meet the commercial necessities. For example we prepared the pair of changes to check out the page from the requisition authorization process in the obtaining component then the submit button in the normal page was detached the label on the note area has altered and we now have a more generic text like special information and this allows us to add new items and not only knows for example new input text field that was at it now reads internal order number and also now the justification field as a tool tip to help the user know he or she can’t enter more than a maximum number of characters for the justification text .
- Some of the most common of the extensions are changing the standard logic of the button, Adding validations in the page before submitting the information and also hiding or showing items depending on certain conditions and adding new complex items or buttons to a page adding even a whole new region in a page and ofcourse creating a complete new custom page in a module. Global online trainings provide best Oracle OAF training with subject matter experts who have good experience in their primary skills.
- Our trainers will trained you on the OAF. We not only provide training and also give support services. We provide support services over all the world. Some people will trained here and got job in other countries, they don’t know how to complete there project. For that people will also provide project support. We will hand over there project in time with accuracy.
Oracle OAF training based on MVC architecture:
Oracle application framework online training is grounded on the MVC pattern here MVC means model view controller here model is grounded on industry judgment besides view is grounded on Application outfits its user interface and the controller switches user communication besides succeeds business flows. Some of the Oracle OAF training modules are
1. Page components:
When the user request for a page, the server reads from page Metadata using the XML file and create the web bean hierarchy. Web bean hierarchy composed of each UI widgets, tables, tabs, and buttons etc. For each bean, there is a controller associated with it.
View formats and present the model data to the user. View means the page which is composed of regions and items region is nothing but hold items and other regions. Attribute sets each item or region can inherit from other or its parent’s region increasing the code reusability.
The root request component proposals business Perspective also starts a database connection. If numerous pages contribute in the similar physical or simulated business deal, they must segment the similar root solicitation component. If a page functions independently of particular supplementary it must need its discrete claim component. Global online training is rich at providing the Oracle OAF Training.
- Entity objects encapsulate the business rules associated with a row in a database table. Entity objects implement all the business rules for inserting, updating and deleting from a table
- Associated objects reference is used when two or more entity objects are composed.
- A view object encapsulates a database query. View objects present data that is optimized for a particular user interface. If the user interface supports the entity object inserts, updates, and deletes, You will interact with the view object to perform these tasks
The controller answers to customer activities besides guides application flow. The controller session is where you explain in what way the web beans work. Specifically, you write controller code to manipulate or initialize the UI at runtime (including any programmatic layout that you are unable to do declaratively) and intercept and handle user events like button presses.
OADB transaction using model:
- Using OADB transaction database connection is possible for the root application module. OADB transaction owns all user created entity objects.
- You will also make regular use of the OADB transaction for the following common actions they are
- Creating a callable statement for executing PL/SQL functions and procedures.
- Accessing session level applications contact information like the username, id, and current responsibility and so on.
When browser subjects an OA.jsp appeal for one of your pages:
- OAPageBean habits the page name to decide which basis presentation component it desires so it can check it out from the application component pool. This application component too instructions out JDBC connectivity from the joining pool. This application component too authorizations out a JDBC connection from the connection pool and the transaction context for the page is established.
- The user session is validated if invalid a login page is displayed
- Assuming the user is valid, the OAPageBean
- Get request – The OAPageBean calls processRequset () on the pages top layout bean. Every web bean instantiates its controller if it devises one then calls.
- Post request – The OAPageBean calls.
Architecture of Oracle OAF training:
2. Application server
3. Data server
- Here when the user sends requests through the browser it will go to application server and application server listening to the request and perform the request in the servlet engine. Servlet engine contains the business component for java UIX which basically contains screens and modifies the screens according to the requirements and MDS which means Meta storage which contains complete architecture of data stored and finally OA controllers are stored in the server.
- After the application server data server and Metadata repository is a database this is the direction of the data flow in Oracle OAF training.
- Oracle Apps DBA training is similarly recognized as Oracle OAF training besides here is numerous names for oracle apps they are Oracle ERP, oracle fusion applications and Oracle E-business suite. Oracle apps ERP were established by the Oracle Corporation.
- ERP is the software solution that takes the process view to meet organizational goals, tightly incorporated all functions of the enterprise. ERP facilitates the combination of company-wide in sequence schemes through the possible to go through companies. An ERP integrates information and business processes to enable information entered once to be shared throughout the business.
- ERP is independent of the nature of the industry and it is easy to access the information. Integration of cross-functional business processes and integration of application, database, and people. Here the risks of ERP are financial risk and uncertainty of a packaged solution. Here an Oracle application R12 is an E-business product suits developed by Oracle Corporation at the USA.
- At global online trainings, we also provide training for corporate and individuals based on the students demand. To get more information about this Oracle OAF training please contact to our help desk.
Oracle OAF training application layers:
Oracle OA framework application layers are also called as Onion layer.
The application layers are:
2. Application modules
3. View objects
4. Entity objects
- Oracle application framework online training applications can remain inattentive into a sequence of concentric layers like an onion.
- Every layer individual tells around the layer below it.
- These encapsulation permits reuse at some of the layer limitations.
Roles and responsibilities in Oracle OAF training
1.Emerging fresh pages from scratch (custom module).
2. Customizations of OAF pages from the current custom application (Custom module).
3. Extension of OAF pages from current normal Oracle components (standard module).
4. Personalization of OAF pages from present standard oracle modules (standard module).
5. Upgradation of OAF pages from lower version of oracle apps to higher version of oracle apps.
Role of PL/SQL in Oracle OAF training:
Oracle PL SQL was developed by Oracle Corporation in the 1980s. It is a procedural language extension for SQL and Oracle relational database but basically, SQL is a structured query language. Some of the SQL statements are
1. DDL is a data definition language which is used to create, alter, drop, truncate, rename.
2. DML is a data manipulation language which is used to insert, update and delete.
3. TCL is a transaction control language which is used to commit, rollback and savepoint.
4. DCL is a data control language which is used to grant and revoke.
5. DRL/DQL is data retrieval language/Data query language.
Some of the clauses used in Oracle PL SQL training are one is where clause it is a clause using which we can retrieve the data based on conditions and the other one Group by clause it is the clause using which we can retrieve data based on a group. Global online training provide PL SQL training along with Oracle OAF training by our industry experts who have good knowledge
Types of Joins in PL SQL:
- There are three types of joins they are one is self-join using self-join we can join a table by itself. The second one is Outer join in outer join there are three joins one is left outer join it returns all the records from the left table only and matched records from the right table.
- The second one is the right outer join it returns all the records from the right table and matched records from the left table. The third one is full outer join it returns all the records from the left and right table. And finally, the third one is inner join using inner join we can return the only matched records from both the tables.
- It is not the typical procedural programming language like c and c++ so it does not have facilities like function, if-else, loop etc. so in order to have those benefits of constructs like looping, decision making using if-else or using functions, which are reusable blocks of code. So to have all those benefits in SQL, this is the procedural language extension created by Oracle.
Conclusion for Oracle OAF training:
The pay scale for Oracle OAF training for a senior software engineer can be up to 6, 31, 911 per annum and as a software engineer can be up to 3, 64, 483. Oracle OAF MVC architecture maintains the industry standard it consists of the number of components come of them are used for development and some other for deployment.
Enroll for Oracle OAF training at global online trainings. We have the best trainers to guide you and the classes will be provided during the weekends or on weekdays based on the student’s demand. We also offer many other courses based on industry needs.