Introduction To PIM Training Course:
The Oracle Product Information Management in short called as Oracle PIM. The Oracle PIM Data Hub is a enterprise data management solution which enables customers to centralize all the product information from heterogeneous systems, creating an single view of product information that can be leveraged across all the functional departments. as defined by the Oracle. To be stated in simple terms, PIM is an suite of application modules that supports the creation &maintenance of your product data, which will includes: The Items, Bundles, SKUs, The Bills of Material (BOM) and The Change Management. The Oracle Product Information Management provides improved controls for the retailers to better cleanse & enrich information toshare the content across the enterprise, & with their trading partners. Register for Oracle PIM Training Now by contacting our help desk now.
Oracle Pim Online Training Course Content
OVERVIEW OF PRODUCT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
SETTING UP PRODUCT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- PIM Profile Options & Other Default Options
- Item Catalog Categories, Attributes, & Value Sets
- Creating Value Sets – Oracle pim training
- Defining Attribute Groups & Attributes
- Creating Item Catalog Categories
- Setting Up Other Features Associated with Item Catalog Categories
- Discussing Use of Alternate Catalogs
ROLES & IMPLEMENTING ROLE-BASED SECURITY
- People & Roles Administration Overview
- Managing People & Roles- Oracle pim training
- Organization-level Roles Managing
- Implementing Role-based Security
- Securing Attribute Groups
- Creating New Items Manually
- Importing the Items
- New Item Requests
- Item Revisions
- E-Business Suite Attachments
- Item Business Events
USING STYLE & SKU ITEMS
- Creating Parent & Child Value Sets
- Assigning Variant Attribute Groups to an ICC
- Creating Style & SKU Items- Oracle pim training
- Creating a SKU Packaging Hierarchy
- Mass Updating Items, Categories and Associations
- Structure Types & Names- Oracle pim training
- Associating the Structure Names with Types
- Defining Structure & Component Attributes
- Managing & Viewing the Item Structures
- Performing Item Where-Used Queries
USING THE PRODUCT WORKBENCH
- Browsing & Navigating the Product Workbench
- Managing Items & Product Change- Oracle Product Information Management Training
- Managing the Product Structure & Bills of Material
USING METADATA VERSIONS, TRANSACTION ATTRIBUTES, AND ICC STRUCTURES
- Overriding the Component Attribute Values – Oracle pim training
- Excluding the Transaction Attribute Value Set Values
ADMINISTERING ITEM BUSINESS RULES
- Creating the Rule Sets- Oracle Product Information Management Training
- Building the Rule Expressions
- Viewing the Rule Set Dependencies
USING IMPORT WORKBENCH
- Product Data Synchronization & Data Quality Management
- Importing Production Information Using the Import Workbench
- Creating Match Rules & Batches
- Defining Source Systems-Oracle pim training
- Reviewing & Importing Batches
- Performing the Actions on Batches
PUBLISHING DATA TO OTHER SYSTEMS
- Assigning Systems to an Item Catalog Category
- Publishing an Item Catalog Category & Value Sets
- Publishing Items and Structures -Oracle Product Information Management Online Training
- Viewing the Publishing History
Overview on Oracle PIM:
Following session gives you an brief overview about the PIM in-depth you will explore as a part of Oracle pim training
Oracle Product Information Management in short called as Oracle PIM. It is used to define & manage the items & Bills of Materials all across multiple organizations. The PIM & the Inventory share the same Item Master, i.e. an item created in the PIM can also be queried in the Inventory module. The advantage of the PIM over the inventory is that it supports the use of countless user defined attributes (UDA) for an particular item. The inventory module also achieves the same through the use of item catalogs & descriptive flex-fields. The PIM does this through the use of an Item Catalog Categories & the Attribute Groups.
The Oracle Product Information Management (PIM) is an market-leading solution, designed for the retailers who require an central repository to manage the vital information, including the relationships between the product & its suppliers as well as the product & the locations in which it is carried. Join for Oracle pim training and learn the advanced & innovative solution provides the retailers with the ability to consolidate master information from multiple disparate applications & business lines into an single repository. The Oracle Product Information Management provides an improved controls for retailers to better cleanse & enrich the information to share the content all across the enterprise & with their trading partners.
Benefits Of Oracle R12 PIM:
Listed below are few of the benefits of Oracle PIM, more will explore as a part of Oracle pim training
The Oracle Product Information Management is an enterprise data management solution which enables the customers to centralize product information from heterogeneous systems, by creating an single view of product information that can be leveraged across all the functional departments.
- It improve the visibility of information across the extended enterprise
- Lower the data management costs
- Reduce the scanning errors & processing time
- Improve the collaboration with suppliers – Oracle pim training
- An extensible, scalable & the proven data model for all product information
- It enrich product information for all the enterprise business processes
- Securely share product information across the enterprise & with trading partners
- Ensure the compliance with regulations & industry mandates such as the Global Data Synchronization
The Business benefits of oracle PIM:
Here are few business benefits listed, more you will explore as a part of Oracle pim training
- It accelerate time to market for the new products
- Reduce the downstream transactional costs
- Reduce IT as well as administrative costs
- Facilitate the omni-channel expansion
- Provide the foundation for rapid innovation & growth
- Enable the higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure the consistent marketing experience
- Reduce the supply chain issues, including the fewer product returns
Oracle PIM Categorization:
The Oracle Product Information Management is also called the Advanced Product Catalog. It has two main product components:
- PIM Data Hub
- PIM Data Librarian
The Oracle PIM Data Hub :
Oracle product information management data hub is an enterprise data management solution that enables the customers to centralize all the product information right from heterogeneous systems, creating a single view of product information that can be leveraged across all functional departments. Register for Oracle pim training and see how the PIM data hub is the oracles master data management solution. The oracle pIM data hub was ranked among industry leaders as per partners 2009 magic quadrant.
PIM Data Librarian: It is an new product released in the year May’05, offers an easy-to-use HTML and Windows interfaces for creating, managing, consolidating, enriching & standardizing product information. It provides secure way to share product info within the enterprise & with partners.
All the business rules in PIM are based on one important concept – Primary Hierarchy which classify the products in Primary Item Master Catalog.
After completion of the online Oracle pim training course you will be in a position to :
- Categorize your item catalog.
- Assign the user-defined attributes to items.
- Limit the access to item data using role-based security.
- Design an new item approval process.
- Control changes to items.
- Manage the item structures
This Oracle pim training teaches you how to implement & use Oracle Product Information Management. By joining R12 Oracle PIM Training learn how to improve your item accuracy and standardize information so you can classify items, making them easy to find & manage.