Introduction of OSGI Training:
OSGI training stands for Open Services Gateway Initiative. It is a JAVA frame work and it is used for developing and deploying modular software programs and libraries. To develop a software in JAVA, Open Services Gateway Initiative (OSGI) must be used . OSGI is used to develop any type of application from simple applications to highly complex applications such as application servers, application frameworks etc.OSGI training is provided by Global online training. We are providing the best quality OSGI training at a reasonable price with the practical knowledge. Before going to the OSGI training, let’s have a look at the basics of OSGI training.
Mode of Training: OSGI Development Corporate Training/ Developer Training for OSGI/OSGI online training,/OSGI training/OSGI for Beginners.
Duration Of Program: Can be optimized as per required (30 Hours).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for best OSGI Development Corporate Training.
Course Fee: please register in our website, so that one of our agents will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Overview of OSGI Training:
Global Online training is the best quality online training institute in India. We are providing the best quality OSGI training at a reasonable price. We have highly experienced trainers and the best Developer Training for OSGI by global online trainings. They have more than 12 years of experience in the OSGI training. Global online training will be switch on mode for 24/7 and will solving any issue regarding OSGI training ours is best OSGI online training by real time trainers . They will clarify all your doubts regarding the OSGI training. We have strong academic background on OSGI training. If you have any doubts, please call the help desk and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.Best OSGI training certification is also provided and more than 60+ students are trained in this OSGI training Courses and classroom training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune.
Architecture of Open Services Gateway Initiative(OSGI):
OSGI is a set of conditions and it is a dynamic module system and a service platform for Java. An application is made of several components that are packaged in bundles. Components are linked internally and externally across the network through services.
- Bundle: Java application is divided into bundles by OSGI. Each and every bundle is given a name and a version. Every bundle has a JAR components with meta data that tells whats the bundle contains.
- Service: The service layer together bundles in a dynamic way by submitting a publish-find-bind model for plain old Java objects (POJOs) or plain old Java interfaces (POJIs).
- Life Cycle: The lifecycle layer process and keeps the frame work and bundles in lifecycle states. The framework objects are installed or uninstalled by using the life cycle. This is used for start or stop and this is also used for updating.
- Security: The layer that protects the security aspects by controlling the bundle functionality to pre-defined capabilities.
Advantages of Open Services Gateway Initiative (OSGI):
- Without restarting the container we can install, uninstall, start and stop different modules of our application dynamically.
- We can use more than one version of a particular module by using running at the same time.
- OSGI gives excellent infrastructure for developing services.
- We can create dynamic, live architectures and applications by using OSGI.
- Modular applications can be developed by using a frame work that is provided by OSGI.
- OSGI is weight less.
- In application there are many parts and these parts are called software components or software modules.
- These components are connected to each other through Application Programming Interface (API).
- Modular program is a software that makes separating the functional of a program into independent interchangeable modules .
Benefits of OSGI:
- Reduced Complexity: The OSGI mechanism bundles are modules. They cover internals from added bundles and correspond throughout well define services.
- Simple: It is very simple to use OSGI.
- Small: OSGI runs on a large range of devices from very small to small.
PARTS OF OSGI:
OSGI are of two parts. They are
- A collection of services than an OSGI container must apply.
- A condition between container and application.
Services of OSGI:
- Standard Java class or interface defines a service in Open Services Gateway Initiative (OSGI). The service that is provided is called service interface.
- A service can be dynamically started and stopped and this dynamic behavior is maintained by plug-ins.
- If a service is started or stopped is informed by plug-ins. By using plug-ins is a good practice to define a service.
- The OSGI service is defined by annotations. This is one of the simple and easiest way to define.
- Service components consists of two components. They are component description or XML description and an object or component instance.
- All the information about the service component is maintained in component description.
Implementation of OSGI specifications:
Some of the important implementation of OSGI specifications are
- Apache Felix: OSGI framework and Service platform are implemented by Apache Felix.
- Eclipse Equinox: Eclipse IDE and Eclipse RCP are implemented by Eclipse Equinox.
- Knopflerfish: Knopflerfish framework can be implemented in read only mode.
- The OSGI service platform is divided into a number of layers
- The application context is defined by Execution Environment.
- The module layer provide class loading and covering specifications.
- Collaboration model is provided by the service layer.
- The security layer is embedded in all layers.
- OSGI framework is represented by System bundle.
- For managing bundles an API is provided.
Bundles can collaborated through service objects and package sharing.
- The OSGI specifications supports both require-bundle and import-package.
- It is easy to use
- Packages are imported that are not used before.
- Spring DM stands for Spring Dynamic Modules
- Spring DM allows to execute spring applications on peak of an OSGI
- Connects the profit of both technologies
- Each and every bundle has its own spring container.
- Open Services Gateway Initiative (OSGI) means a command-line interface to the OSGI container.
- It performs the tasks like starting the bundles or stoping the bundles, installing the bundles, and updating the bundles or deleting the bundles.
- OSGI console is mainly provided by Eclipse Equinox. By default this OSGI console is not available. So we have to enable this OSGI console in the OSGI framework.
OSGI declarative Services:
OSGI declarative services is always related to Components. The components are divided into 4 parts. They are Service component, Component description, Component Configuration, Component Instance.
1.Service Component: Inside a bundle there will be a Java class that is created by component description and handled by a service component runtime.
2.Component description: The component that is declared by a service component in XML document is known as Component description.
3.Component Configuration: A Component description that is related with their properties and it is used to follow the component dependency as well as to control the component Instance.
4.Component Instance: Component Instance is created when a component configuration is activated and deleted if the component configuration is deactivated.
- help command: help command will helps to list the available
- SS command: SS command will shows the installed bundles and their status .
- SS Vogella command: SS Vogella command will shows the bundles and their status that will have name Vogella.
- start<bundle-id> command: This bundle will starts the ID with <bundle-id> ID.
- stop<bundle-id> command: This bundle will stops the ID with <bundle-id> ID
- diag<bundle-id> command: This command shows all missing dependencies.
- Install URL command: Install URL command will helsps to install a bundle from the URL.
- Uninstall <bundle-id> command: Uninstall<bundle-id> command will uninstall <bundle-id> ID.
Importance of Dialog and Design Dialog:
For configuring the component,Dialog and Design Dialog are used.
- Design Dialog: We can see or we can edit the component in design mode of the page. Design Dialog data is stored in designs folder.
- Dialog: Dialog component is present at the page level so each component instance will have its own dialog and information. Dialog data is stored in content folder.
Learn about the Oracle Fusion training in our OSGI training:
- Oracle Fusion Applications is mainly based on open standards-based platform.
- Oracle Fusion Applications is next generation applications and this application is from Oracle.This application is written in Java.
- Oracle Fusion Applications are Role based access control (RBAC).
- It has Function security, Data security and Privacy.
- Oracle Fusion Training is provided by Global Online Trainings in which you can learn complete course from basics to advanced level topics.
Conclusion of OSGI training:
Global Online Trainings provides the best OSGI training by corporate trainers. OSGI online training helps you to learn the different OSGI tools easily. OSGI component makes it easy to use third party components in an application. The security model is dynamic, unlike normal Java. Get high quality OSGI training at Global Online Trainings.