Peoplesoft HRMS Training
Introduction to PeopleSoft HRMS training:
Our PeopleSoft HRMS training will make you an expert in creating applications through PeopleSoft HRMS package. PeopleSoft HRMS is used for designing and implementing Human Resources solutions for organizations. It is used to run reports, time and leave entry and general use of PeopleSoft HRMS. Global Online Trainings provides the best PeopleSoft HRMS Training with in-depth knowledge. PeopleSoft HRMS course is trained by the best industry experts and the PeopleSoft HRMS Functional training is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online training course contact at helpdesk of Global Online Trainings today.
Prerequisites for PeopleSoft HRMS training:
There are no specific prerequisites to take PeopleSoft HRMS training. Anyone who is interested in learning PeopleSoft HRMS course can take this training.
PeopleSoft HRMS Online Training outline:
Program Name: PeopleSoft HRMS Training.
Duration of Course: 30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
Mode of training: Online, Classroom, and corporate training.
Timings: According to one’s feasibility.
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset. (Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoTo Meeting OR SKYPE).
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Course Fee: please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Overview of Peoplesoft HRMS online Training:
Human resource management is a task in every organization, designed to increase employee performance in line with the employer’s strategic goals:
- Manpower Planning: Human Resource arranging is utilized as the asset estimation of information required so as to accomplish the great business results. The Human Resource arranging can be present moment are it would be the quick or nor be the long term
- Recruitment: The Recruitment is known for the recruiting of the employees with the good skills and work effectively at the right time in the critical time. This is used to fill the positions through the initiatives are like the promotions are in the internal job posting as well as the employee referrals.
- Onboarding: The people who are joining in the company would report to the work on the particular day is called the date of joining, There are different types of the things to be done on the joining of the company. This is known as the Employee on boarding.
- Confirmation: After a worker joins, regularly, he experiences what is referred to as a Probation Period of 1-6 months. In this period, the association and the representative survey one another and settle on whether every one of them might want to proceed with the relationship with the other. At the finish of the Probation time frame, the worker would typically experience an affirmation procedure.
- Employee Information Management: The most important duty done by the HR department is maintaining the exact information about the employees.Some of the critical pieces of data that need to be maintained include:
- Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Joining Date, Contact Information, Telephone numbers, email-ids, etc
- Previous employment information
- Information regarding Department, Location, Grade, Reporting Manager, etc., of the current company
- Payment & Statutory information like PF number, ESI number, Income Tax PAN, etc.
- Apart from the above, HR also maintains information on Passport, Visa, Nominations, Company Assets, etc.Ensuring that the correct and updated information of the employees is maintained is one of the most critical jobs of the HR Department as a lot of organizational decisions by Managers and Management is taken based on this data.
- Leave Policy and Transaction Management: The one important jobs of the HR Department is to prepare or accelerate the Leave Policy of the organization. Apart from creating the policy, the HR Department is also responsible for maintaining all transactions that happen. It is a statutory (legal) requirement to give Leave to employees in an organization.
Who can take this PeopleSoft online training?
The following job roles will be benefited from this course:
- HR Professionals
- Reporting Analysts
- MBA fresher
- System analysts
- Job seekers who want to start their career in PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Professionals who want to update their skill-set with latest technologies.
Oracle PeopleSoft HRMS training objectives:
After the completion of PeopleSoft HRMS training at Global online Trainings, our course participants will be able to:
- Get an overview of PeopleSoft internet architecture and its key components.
- Understand the functionality of HRMS applications and HRMS modules.
- Understand the types of relational database tables that are used in PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Operate process scheduler and reporting tools.
- Explore PeopleSoft HRMS applications using various navigation methods.
Here are some of the key applications within each Oracle PeopleSoft HRMS module:
The Global Core HRMS module provides the company’s directory, self-service functionality for all users, real-time analytical tools and multi-national support for companies based in multiple countries.
- Payroll solution for both North American and global countries
- Pension administration
- Payroll interface for integrating with third-party payroll systems
- The workforce management module helps companies maintain their workforce to manage their labor costs. Some of these applications include:
- Time and labor (that includes mobile capability for clocking in/clocking out)
- Absence management (one key note is that PeopleSoft integrates with Outlook so employees can manage their sick leave via their Outlook calendar/email)
- Resource management
- Travel and expense management
- The in-memory labor rules and monitoring module is designed to help the global workforce make better labor decisions with real-time analytical tools. This module is built onto the Oracle Exadatadatabase architecture. Companies can deploy any labor and time policies to their employees to ensure compliance with overtime regulations.
- The workforce service delivery module is a dedicated self-service and collaboration tool that helps streamline common HR tasks. Some of the applications included in this module are:
- HR help desk
- Directory interface for integrating with various servers that use the LDAP network protocol (i.e., Microsoft Active Directory)
- ePay (for employees to view and edit any payroll-related information, such as banking information)
- eBenefits (for employees to view benefit programs and make any changes to their benefits enrollment)
- eProfile (centralized employee database where employees can update their personal information)
- eProfile Manager Desktop (for managers to find relevant employee information and request/approve transfers and promotions)
- Workforce communication for distributing surveys and other programs to employees
- The talent management module provides applications that range from recruiting to succession planning. Some of those applications include:
- Incentive compensation
- Enterprise learning management
- Succession planning
- Services procurement
- Tutor (provides manuals and other tools to help employees with their job roles)
Learn Authorization of HRMS users in Our Oracle PeopleSoft HRMS training:
- Managers must report to the Human Resources Management Security Administrator when any access requirements for named users change.
- Greater use and reliance on PeopleSoft Audit (PS Audit) for tracking changes to key elements of HRMS data. Audit reports are available and should be implemented regularly to ensure that individuals move within or outside of HR.
- Employees should be provided with periodic reviews of ATIP training on handling of personal information.
- Periodic audits of compliance with privacy requirements should take place every two years, or as required if there is a breach of privacy requirements.
The Conclusion to PeopleSoft HRMS Training:
PeopleSoft HRMS Training enables users to leverage PeopleSoft applications effectively while remaining focused on their primary job function. This ability greatly reduces the need for training and help desk inquiries when deploying self-service applications to a broad user community. This enables users and communities to accomplish day to-day and self-service tasks and breaks down the barriers between applications. It also allows you to align your user experience with your business processes.
Global online trainings’ provides the best PeopleSoft HRMS training by the corporate trainer. Best PeopleSoft HRMS training helps you to learn basics and advance concepts PeopleSoft HRMS functional training in an effective and practical manner. It has created a huge number of job opportunities across the world. In the salary-wise, PeopleSoft HRMS professionals are getting paid handsome salaries. Global Online Trainings is the best place to explore the knowledge and skills. The global online training team will always be available to clarify your doubts regarding PeopleSoft HRMS online training. If you have any doubts regarding this PeopleSoft HRMS certification training, please feel free to contact the help desk.