performance testing training
Performance Testing Training Introduction:
Performance testing training is provided by Global Online Trainings. Global Online Trainings is one of the leading online training providers in India. We are providing the best Performance testing training at an affordable price. You will get the impeccable knowledge of Performance testing activities in our performance testing online training. Our trainers have real-time experience in Performance testing. Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. We will be covering all the basics and advanced topics of Performance testing in our Performance testing training program.
Mode of Training: We provide online mode of training and also corporate, virtual web training.
Duration of Program: 30 Hours (Can be optimized as per requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Performance testing online training.
Course Fee: please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Prerequisites of Performance Testing Training:
- For better understanding of Performance Testing training you need to know about Microsoft Visual studio(VSTS), HP Load Runner.
- Before learn Performance testing if you know basics of Analysis, Controller. It’s familiar with Load Runner, Performance Tester and soapui.
Performance Testing online course content:
Overview of Performance testing training:
Learn the basics of performance testing in our performance testing training:
- We knew that there are two types of testing. They are functional testing, and non-functional testing. Let’s have a look at what exactly the meanings of functional and non-functional testing are.
- Functional testing is nothing but a testing which covers the functionality of a system and non-functional testing basically deals with the non-functional requirements of the system.
- Performance testing actually includes in non-functional requirements. We can say that performance testing is a non-functional testing performed to resource utilization, responsiveness of the systems, and also stability of the system.
- If a system has scalability, speed, stability metrics, then that system is a performance compliant. This is just a brief introduction of basics of performance testing. We will be covering all the basics in our performance testing online training.
Learn about the importance of performance testing in our performance testing online training:
Why we need to do the performance testing? Performance testing does a lot of things. Let’s see some of the important points about performance testing. We have already discussed that the performance testing validates or determines the responsive time of the system when there is huge amount of users. The performance testing also determines the resource utilization of the system under a particular workload. Performance testing helps us to verify the load resistance capacity of the application. We knew that application load is not same at all the times. The performance testing is to verify the stability of the applications at unexpected and expected user load. These are some of the importance of the performance testing. We will be covering all these basics in our performance testing training.
Learn about the types of the performance testing in our performance testing training:
- Let’s see the types of the performance testing. Performance testing is of five types. They are capacity/load testing, volume testing, stress testing, soak/endurance testing, and spike testing.
- Let’s have a look at each type of the performance testing. The first one is Load or capacity testing. The load testing is a type of performance testing which actually helps us to determine the application behavior under various loads.
- The main goal of doing the load testing is to check the response time. Now, second type of performance testing is stress testing.
- The stress testing actually helps us to check the stability of the application. The main objective of this type of the performance testing is to identify the breakpoints of the server.
- With the help of this stress testing, we can get to know whether the system is scalable to access that amount of resources or not.
- This stress testing plays a vital role in the performance testing. Next type of the performance testing is endurance testing or soak testing.
- Endurance testing is nothing but a part of the load testing. But we can test the application certain amount of duration.
- That is why endurance is also called as soak testing. Now, let’s move onto spike testing. Spike testing is one of the types of performance testing and it is actually performed by the sudden decrease or increase in the load.
- The main objective of the spike testing is to focus on the responsive time. Now, volume testing is used to check whether the server can handle more number of the complex queries under certain load.
- Volume testing is also a performance testing and it is used to identify whether the server can handle the complex queries under the certain load. The principle intention is to see how the database demonstrations under different conditions.
- Next type is scalability testing. The main aim of the scalability testing is to focus on the response time and also maximum transaction per second.
- This is all about the introduction of performance testing types. We will be covering all advance topics of performance testing types in our performance testing training.
Learn about basic performance metrics in our performance testing training:
- The basic performance metrics are one of the important topics in our performance testing online training.
- The basic performance metrics are response time, throughput, CPU utilization, memory utilization, Think time, load size.
- Let’s have a look at each and every basic performance metrics. It is the time interim between the moment at which one enters a demand from a PC and the moment at which the principal character of the reaction is gotten.
- Reaction time for every exchange ought to be checked. For a particular load, if the response time is increasing more than expected value, it is a serious bottleneck and it should be monitored properly.
- Next metric is throughput. It is the rate at which a network or computer receives the requests or data per second. Memory size is also an important parameter which should be monitored.
- This is just a brief introduction of basic performance metrics. We will be covering all these basics in our performance testing training.
Learn performance testing using Load runner in our performance testing training:
The performance testing process can be divided into five different phases in HP loadrunner training. They are planning load test, create VU scripts, scenario creation, scenario execution, results analysis, and tweaking and optimization. In the planning load test, you have to do testing like spike testing, endurance testing, volume testing which scenarios and transactions to be covered and what the expected system performance and you will also gather system data and analysis for application during this phase. This is just a brief introduction of the performance testing using load runner. We will be covering performance testing using Jmeter topic in our performance testing training.
Conclusion of performance testing training:
Global Online Trainings provides the best performance testing online training by corporate trainer. Our performance testing training helps you to learn the basics and also helps you to learn Jmeter, Loadrunner usage in the performance testing. Due to the performance issues, there is a huge loss for the business every day. Our performance testing course will teach you the concepts of performance testing fundamentals. Most of the companies rely on performance tester knowledge to guide them through performance testing. The average salary of a performance testing professional is 5 to 6 lakh per annum. We provide certification for this performance testing training. We also provide classroom training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune.