Pro E Training
Pro e Training Course Introduction:
PRO E Training is CAD/CAM software developed by PTC, Parametric Technology Corporation which is complete suite of concept design, 2D, 3D, simulation & analysis engineering software, Pro Engineer online Training is parametric, Bi-directional, Associate, interactive, Future based software. Unique about Creo is that it has taken into account how product design and development is done in modern days, using diverse tools, with the participation of people of a variety of skills, from different geographical locations. Global online trainings provide the training on the pro e Training by the real-time experienced trainers and we will cover the full advanced concepts of the Pro Engineer Online Training. We provide Best Pro E Training videos and the material also.
Prerequisite for Pro E Training:
- creo parametric 2.0 or any higher versions .
- You can use free trial version of creo parametric software or free educational version. So no need to worry about purchasing the software.
- No prior knowledge. Just the desire to learn and create awesome designs.
Pro E Online Training Course Outline:
- Program Name: Pro E Training course.
- Duration of Course: 30 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of training: Online, Classroom, and corporate training.
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility.
- Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
- Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Pro Engineer Online Training. (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GoToMeeting OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
- Course Fee: please register on our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
Pro E Training Course Content
DAY 1: Introduction about engg drawing- Dimensions, scales, important symbols Drawing study
DAY2: Introduction of Pro/E and Mouse operations
DAY 3 and DAY 4: Sketch
DAY 5: Part introduction,Extrude,Revolve
DAY 6: Sweep,Helical sweep,Hole
DAY 7: Formate,View representation
DAY 8: Blend and Rotational blend
DAY 9: Pattern,Shell,Draft
DAY 10: Datums,Rounds and chamfers
DAY 11: Boundary blend,wrap and Rib
DAY 12: Swept blend,Toriodal blend,spinal blend,cosmotic sketches
DAY 13: Importance of drafting and drafting
DAY 14 and DAY 15: Assembly
DAY 16 and DAY 17 : Drafting
DAY 18 and DAY 19 : Overall discussion
DAY 20 and 21: Sheet metal
DAY 22 and DAY 23: Surfacing
DAY 24: Drafting
DAY 25 and 26: GD AND T
DAY 27: Overall discussion
DAY 28: Doubts clarification
DAY 29: Doubts clarification
DAY 30: Overall exam
Overview of Pro e Training course:
This software serves as an integral and a salable designing platform. It is widely used software among the Mechanical & Automobile engineers for designing complete 3D models of the product. The knowledge of using the available range of tools enables the user to produce collaborative development.
PRO e Corporate Training and the CREO training equips the aspirants with the skills related to the rule-based capabilities and integrated-designing functions of this design software. The participants explore sketch, solid modeling, assembly modeling, sheet metal designing, drafting, and surface modeling.
What is Pro E?
It is one of the CAD software developed for mechanical engineers developed by PTC. You can physically model any object around you with various tools. It is very popular among mechanical engineers and many MNCs use it for various purposes. The software has advanced capabilities for simulation and analysis. It uses finite element analysis for simulation. While this is not as good as Ansys, basic simulations can be done.
Who should go for Pro E Training?
- Anyone who wants to learn any computer aided designing.
- Individual who wants to learn the creo/ProE software.
- Mechanical engineers and graduates who are interest is design.
- Working professionals who wants to enhance their skills on CAD software.
- Individuals wanting to get a better job via creo design skills
- Individuals wanting to list creo skills in their resume
Why to take this Pro E course?
- This course starts with the basics and slowly takes you into the depth of designing and modelling.
- Almost all important tools and commands are discussed that are used in industry.
- This course will help you to create your own designs and innovations.
- For any query and trouble, we are always available for you.
What you will learn in this pro E online Training?
- Learn how to create 2D sketches using commands such as lines, circles, arcs, rectangles etc.
- Learn how to apply manual and automatic constraints to sketches.
- Learn how to edit, move, copy, sketches.
- Create 3D models and shapes using commands such as extrude, revolve, sweep, blend, sweep blend, draft, fillet, chamfer, cutout etc.
- Learn how to create drawings, projections and drafting of the models.
- Learn how to assemble and apply constraints to different parts and components.
- Autocad is the product of Autodesk while Proe is the product of PTC
- In Autocad is used for 2D drawing purpose while PROE is used for 3D modelling ( Development )
- Autocad 3D doesnt have mate option while Proe having mating option.
- Autocad dont have any parametric kind of relationship, while PORE have.
- Autocad can operate by Keyboard while PROE cannot.
- NO extra engineering work like core cavity extraction and more cannot be performed on autocad while on PROE you can do.
Global online Trainings also provide the best online training for Autocad from our experienced trainers. We also provide the job support for Pro E Corporate Training from our real-time experienced experts.
Difference between CREO and PRO E:
- Well, both the software packages are developed by PTC. Both of them are design and modelling software package used by variety of industries from auto mobile to product development.
- Major differences is that Creo now superseded the Pro-E or Creo is advanced version of Pro-E. Some of the limitations are now relaxed in Creo and is made user friendly like its other counterparts Solidworks or Inventor.
- Anyway Creo basic modelling module remains same as Pro-E. Much Changes are seen only in drawing mode.
- Also for people using Windchill with Creo should note that Pro-E does not support higher version of Windchill i.e. WC- 10.
- GUI is much better, lesser mouse click, soothing appearance of home screen are some of the visible changes.
Features of Pro e training Course:
- Pro-e will cover the sketching modeling assembly drafting sheet metal and the surface environments of pro -e wildfire.
- The wild fare commands provides the detailed explanation in the form of assignments
- Trainees will experience the self-evolution test and review questions will also be provided along with the assignment to practice.
Conclusion to Pro E Training:
ProE Training is important because cross section view gives the inner details of any part or assembly, it allows the pro E to take the challenging and the complex modelling projects. It is a CAD feature based on the associative solid modeling software. This is the old version of the creo software.
Global Online Trainings provides best and quality real-time corporate training for Pro E Training with reasonable price. Global online training is well said to be a reliable global leader in delivering the highest quality training in Pro Engineer Online Training. Our trainers are highly experienced and real-time professionals with full stack technical background in the Pro E. We provide best Pro E Training with Cero, Catia, AutoCAD online courses by real-time Trainers. Through online, corporate training, remote system, job support, and online support. We are experts in providing Pro E Corporate training to our Clients located in the US, Australia, UK, etc.