Qlik Sense Training
Introduction of Qlik Sense training:
Qlik Sense training is a simple but powerful data visualization tool which gives associative data indexing engine combined with unmatched self-service discovering capabilities. It has a lot of customizations and analytic solutions to create the data models. Qlik sense has better reporting and dash-boarding functionalities as compared to Qlik view. It was build for governed data discovery as well as addressing even the most demanding enterprise requirements. It provides a fresh platform to gain ideal analytics experience. By using Qlik Sense Server Hub online training, IT gets full control with the
centralized management system of content and resources. It provides rule-based security and governed libraries to ensure data quality. With Qlik Sense training, the Complex data from multiple sources can be easily integrated without the need of external tools and every deployment can rapidly scale across the world to support the big amount of information and users.
Qlik Sense Training prerequisites:
- Before learning this course you should be familiar with Qlikview.
- Having knowledge of SQL and SQL Server.
- Oracle 11g and Front developers should also be known for this course.
Qlik Sense training course content:
Online training is now days very much convenient to the audience who are new to e-learning. who are new to e-learning can watch below sample video to understand how an online training sessions can be conducted. For full details about the course please register yourself in the website.
Overview of Qlik Sense training:
There are many query-based tools to create the visualizations of data but analytic is more than just creating contents, it is for finding solutions. Query-based tools could limit your ability to discover, leaving data and creating sightless mark means potentially not giving all the required information. With Qlik sense training, you will get a fresh platform for analytics that is designed specifically for relative, free type explanation and examination. The responsive user interface intelligently adapts to give the ideal experience on mobile and touch devices. It has self-service analytics which provides a better understanding of security and governance.
- Global online trainings also provide service for Qlik view training along with Qlik Sense training which is an advanced development platform for business intelligence and help you to grow your business infrastructure with Qlik Sense.
- All the data that comes from any number of data sources will be combined and indexed and the analytics process will be done without having to build complex queries or data models or even chain objects together.
- So Best Qlik Sense Server Hub online training with course materials allows exploring the analytics freely through search and selections in any direction with instant updates and associations that are revealed after each click, this is called associative difference.
Features of Qlik Sense training:
As an Analytical tool, Qlik sense provides many features which are:
- By using Qlik sense, we have self-service data visualization that is truly made to be fast and easy.
- It is easy to understand, easy to use and easy to visualize while helping to monitor the whole data and finding that unexpected spot with Qlik Sense training.
- Qlik sense training allows the capability of reducing dependencies on IT and empowering users of all types with the ability to creating, finding and sharing the meaningful analysis.
- Best Qlik Sense Server Hub online training with course materials has the capabilities which include visual data preparation, global smart search, data profiling, color intelligence and data storytelling.
- The developers can extend Qlik sense to build custom apps and visualizations as well as embed objects and other apps with open standardized APIs.
- These types of facilities such as truly enable faster time to insight to anyone, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Benefits of Qlik Sense training:
Best Qlik Sense Server Hub online training with course materials allows creating an app that will not only analyze the data locally on the desktop from multiple data sources but it will also allow communicating the search with others by using the data storytelling capability. It enables to collaborate and discover missing analysis through a tightly organized central hub and allows creating and exploring visualizations from any device and anywhere.
- Our Tableau training will provide you the visualization platform to create a performance report in graphical format by using charts and graphs which will be easy to analyze and monitor.
- Qlik sense training has access permission to some of the development and API tools and allows cloud users to create and share analysis with others online in a scalable hosted environment.
- It makes analytics very easy that anyone can create visualization and spread information in powerful new ways.
- Qlik Sense training is the breakthrough visual analytic platform that scales the power of insight from a single person to an entire enterprise.
- The creation of personalized visualizations with Qlik sense is simple. It provides easy drag and drops facility for data and metrics which comes from governed data or you can load your own data.
- Smart visualization can help to quickly find meaning by intelligently summarizing the vast amount of complex data and revealing actionable insights.
- With Qlik unique associative model, charts, table, and graphs are automatically wired together for deep exploration in Qlik sense training.
- Each Qlik instantly updates the entire view so it will be easy to follow the intuition to make discoveries and get new things.
- Qlik sense’s breakthrough smart search lets the search across all the data to reveal connection and get the right information faster.
Qlik Sense training of server:
The Qlik sense training helps to understand Qlik Sense server which provides the same data access app design and sharing story capabilities as sense desktop but it also includes some additional capabilities that help to manage and scale the sensor environment. The sense server is a completely browser-based tool which allows exploring data and developing apps anywhere along with the administration part whether you are using it from a PC, Mac or even mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Qlik sense training has reusable libraries means it allow to reuse the content, and manage the security and resources. It also provides pooling resources and sharing with other users in a secure scalable environment.
- The sense server uses a singular architecture with the latest specifications and technologies that help to improve deployment scalability and resource management.
- Best Qlik Sense Server Hub online training with training videos also helps for governance and integration process resulting in an overall efficient and consistent design. There is a support for geographically scattered multi-node deployments along with the management tool that makes it easy to roll out these types of deployments.
- The main part is that it is well-designed management suite which reduces administration efforts including controlling of tasks, security rules, resources, and licenses.
- Qlik Sense training also has the ability to handle large deployments and flexible security rules engine and support for a various range of security systems to allow for custom authentication and authorization.
The Qlik sense training has a site called as a node which is a combination of one or more server machines and these machines are logically connected to a common data warehouse or central node. Each node is a server which used configured services of Qlik sense server. The central node is always available and active for the purpose of deployment and the nodes can be additionally used based on the dissimilar service configurations.
Qlik Sense training for hub:
Qlik sense training also helps for Qlik Sense hub that can be accessed by the browser. The sense hub is a collection of the tools and functions and with this combination, it provides single easy to use boundary. It has a layout with groups known as streams and streams are a collection of apps that help to organize the view of those apps. So based on different security settings you will have different access to various streams.
The procedure of accessing in Qlik sense training to streams allows seeing those apps mean it gives the ability to sort as well as view them within a list or grid. Best Qlik Sense Server Hub online training with training videos provides the access to Qlik sense dev hub from the menu or by adding dev-hub in the URL.
- The dev hub displays all mash-ups and visualization extensions in Qlik Sense training and it also allows creating, deleting, copying and updating mash-ups and visualizations with the editor options.
- The Engine API Explorer is a tool that allows you to send messages to the Qlik engine and get the response.
- The Extension editor enables to getting started with creating visual extensions and support java scripts, CSS and HTML file formats.
- The mash-up editor by Qlik Sense training allows creating mash-ups to display Sense data on the web page.
The single configurator is a Qlik sense training tool that provides an easy way of creating simple mash-up pages without having to write any code. It returns a Qlik sense object which is identified in a URL. This sense object is typically visualization from an app and this URL can be embedded into a webpage by including it in a frame.
Qlik Sense training with QMC:
The QMC or Qlik Management Console of Qlik sense training is a web page and it is used for all type of administration and configuration. The QMC always connects to the central node where all system data is stored and all local nodes are synchronized. A Qlik sense app is a task-specific and purpose-built application. The QMC of Qlik sense training can be used for managing licenses, tokens, and tasks, configuring nodes, evaluating data connections, synchronizing users and contents, and for providing security by security rules. The QMC is a multi-user environment which is mainly designed for delegating the administration. The user who creates an app is automatically designated as the owner of the app and this app can be reused, modified and shared with others.
- The administration role is done and managed by security rules, admin roles, and their custom properties. Qlik Sense training provides a set of very powerful for creating various access patterns for the different administrators and the users
- There are four set of tools for managing contents, managing resources, monitoring and for configuring the system in Qlik sense training.
- A content library is a place to keep shared content that enables the sense users to add to their apps. The library and its objects can be shared with the others through the security rules defined in the QMC.
- Data connections are created in the Qlik sense training data load editor and it enables to select and load data from a source. All data connections can be managed centrally from the QMC and a connection can be shared with others.
- The streams are the Qlik sense component which gives the permission to the users for reading and publishing applications, implementing data sheets and sharing stories. The Qlik sense consists of two types of streams which are everyone stream and monitoring applications. The users who have access to a stream can create content for that specific stream.
Qlik Sense training with v4.0:
Qlik sense online training introduced its new version Qlik sense version 4.0 in 2018 and it contains a mix of features that will satisfy a variety of users. It came with the ability to style a Qlik sense app using custom themes either individually or globally.
- Themes can give the ability to style chart objects and interface components such as changing background colors, chart elements, defining palettes, changing font sizes and more.
- Custom themes can be selected from the app options menu or applied within mash-ups or during runtime on the URL.
- The new version of Qlik sense online training provides the capability to review the data model associations with a single click in Qlik Sense. This allows for observing suggested link columns and their relationships between associated tables before applying them to the data model.
- Best Qlik Sense Server Hub online training with training videos expands the powerful capability of our advanced analytics connector by introducing a new way of sending whole data model tables to and from the calculation engine.
- Now tools such as Python can be used as an integrated part of the application reload process. So the existing users of the advanced analytics connector for Qlik sense can use this new facility to improve overall performance in the data load process.
Qlik Sense training with Mashups:
Qlik Sense training will show you how to integrate Qlik sense visualizations into your application and web page. It also explains how to use Qlik sense API to implement communication between embedded objects and the application. The Qlik Sense Mashups are used to embed Qlik sense charts into the user interface or third party application. A mashup is a combination of two content sources presented as one user interface. For example you can combine a distributer portal with APIs and dashboard from Qlik where portal content could be served by portal servers, Qlik sense objects could be served by Qlik sense servers and integration occurs on the user interface level.
- To start building integration you need to have already developed a Qlik sense application since you can reuse every chart that you have created and you can also generate charts on the fly and pull data from the Qlik engine.
- Mashups can be implemented with the Qlik dev hub which is easy to use with a graphical environment that combines a few tools into a single interface.
- To start mashup development in Qlik sense simply navigate to the mashup editor and choose create new project from the menu. Then name your mashup and select a template. There are few out-of-the-box templates to speed up development.
- Dev hub creates a set of files including an HTML file with page layout and placeholders for Qlik objects, java script files with page logic, connection details, CSS and other resource files with Qlik Sense. There is also a preview window where we can quickly see the result of our development.
- First you have to choose and select which Qlik sense application upon which you will base your Mashups. The help desk management application is a default demo app in a Qlik sense.
- Then select the required APIs and charts appear on the left side menu and you can view your Mashups in a web browser.
Qlik Sense training for Ticketing Concept:
Qlik Sense training will tell you how to do ticketing in Qlik sense and this will show you what can you do with web tickets as well as how can you control authentication with web tickets. Suppose we have multiple components such as a login, an authentication system which can be a third party authentication system or the existing portal solution, user directory which is the back-end database, Qlik sense proxy and a hub for users to access their data.
- The flow typically begins with the user trying to access a virtual proxy in Qlik sense and that proxy realize that you are not authenticated since you don’t have a session cookie then it will redirect you to your own authentication system which is configured in the proxy.
- Then your authentication system needs to figure out who the user is and this is typically done by connecting to a user directory. It can also be a login form or it may be that you already have a cookie that knows who the user is.
- By Qlik Sense you are going to the user directory then the user directory will return back telling whether the user is authenticated. If the user is authenticated then it will send a request to the Qlik sense server that this user should have a ticket.
- A ticket includes the user name and the user directory as well as what attribute you want to go with that ticket. There can be groups or other things which help to identify the users.
- A ticket will be returned to the authentication system that way the user can be redirected back to the virtual proxy and back again to the UI because now the user is authenticated.
- In this way you can offload the entire authentication system so you do not need to create a user directory connector in Qlik Sense to make the authentication work.
- There is also other option in Qlik Sense to go directly to the authentication system and then to the user directory. Then the flow will be the same reaching the virtual proxy an back again to the user.