Introduction about Reactjs Training:
Global online trainings provides React js corporate training minimal price by best experts consultant trainers with participant flexible timing, register for more information.
Reactjs Training Course Content
TOPIC 1: WHAT IS REACT?
TOPIC 2: REACTDOM
TOPIC 3: JSX
TOPIC 4: COMPONENTS & PROPS
TOPIC 5: Event Handling
TOPIC 6: Angular Vs React (Pros & Cons)
Overview of Reactjs Training:
- Reactjs training is narrow in scope and tightly focused, this means when reactjs does not implement the entire MVC pattern it focuses purely on the V part i.e. view.
- Reactjs training is concerned with rendering user interface and this means that it plays really nicely with other libraries out there.
- React is a nice flexible component because it is so narrow in scope it’s also tightly focused.
- Sometimes in MVC setups the controller can also modify the browser Dom directly, reactjs is set up so that doesn’t happen.
Reactjs setup and installation:
- When running it because as we might be aware most browsers currently don’t support ES6 imports therefore we need to bundle them there also other advantages of bundling code of course for reactjs the default way to setup a project, reactjs training projects is use web pack.
- We will need to transform our ES6 code to ES5 code and we will use web pack and Babel for it. Babel simply as ES6 transpiler.
- Reactjs training is all about building UIs and well components for building a component it all starts by importing react using ES6 import syntax for that importing it from react that’s the package name.
Component Life-cycle Methods in reactjs training:
Mounting lifecycle functions:
Mounting lifecycle functions are just the functions that occur when a component is mounted to the Dom, the first one function is get initial state of the component is set the data, then next one is component will mount function is any last minute preparations done before the component is mounted to the Dom.
Render method before this is only one required life cycle method in the component and this returns HTML which is added to the Dom its rendered to the browser.
Last one is component did mount after the render function fires and everything is added to the Dom, the component did mount function it is within our component if define it within the component that fireness. According to react this is a good place to load in any external data from a database.
Updating lifecycle functions:
Updating lifecycle functions were quite similar to mounting lifecycle functions, in this the first function is component will receive props method this called before a component receives any new props, it can use it to compare the current and new props that it’s about to receive and change the state.
If we need to then we have should component update this again is any kind of last-minute preparations or can also return false and don’t want to update the component of a react. Finally have component update which is similar to component did mount and here again can operate on the Dom or perform any network request that must need.
Aspects of reactjs training:
- In that first one is virtual Dom is an node tree that lists the elements and attributes, contents as objects and their properties the render function creates a node3 out of the react component and then updates this 3 in response to the mountains in the data model, which is caused by various actions done may be user or by system.
- Presently the virtual Dom works in three straightforward advances first will be at whatever point any basic information changes the whole UI is raise finished in the virtual portrayal.
- Next one is information official, other casing works unidirectional need of circle or one way data binding restricting not at all like different systems reactjs takes after unidirectional need of circle or one way data binding.
- In this entire of the procedure the information is following a similar way, the real preferred standpoint of one way data binding is that all through the applications the information streams in a solitary course which gives a superior control over it in view of this the application stages contain in particular stores and because of this whatever is left of the components stays recovered.
- The third and last aspect is the server side rendering focus side rendering allows to pre rendered the initial state of react component at the server side only because of this the page loads faster with server side rendering the servers response to the browser is ready to rendered thus the browser can now start rendering without even having to wait for all the tower script to be loaded and executed all of these features together mix react js corporate training is a powerful and a robust language.
For understanding this lets take an example is face book, face book page now this page is divided in to various components. Since in react everything is the component and each component returns a Dom object it results in splitting up the entire UI into various independent and reusable pieces. More over the component can always refer to other components.
Here a valid react component always accepted single object argument then produces react element now these are called as functional elements as they are literally the java script functions.
Component in reactjs training can be in two forms they are stateful and stateless. Stateful components are those components which remember everything it does whereas the stateless components are that component which does not remember anything it does.
Stateful components these are the center components which store data about this components state in the memory. Presently these components can change the states also they contain the learning of the past present and future conceivable changes in condition of the component on the off chance that there is an adjustment in state they will dependably get the data from the stateless components does this. These parts are called as smart or active components.
These are continually computing the inward state of component; they can never show signs of change the state. More finished they don’t contain any information of past present and additionally conceivable future changes of the condition of a component. These stateless parts give the referential straightforwardness that is for same arrangement of sources of info it will dependably create same yield.
Props are the perused just components which give configurationally values along these lines by utilizing the props we can simply pass information from pn component to child component. At whatever point the component is proclaimed as a capacity or class it should never show signs of change props such parts are in this way called the pure functions.
The states are heart or core of the react js components, most of the components simply taken props and render them but they can also provide states, these states are used to store information or data about the components which can change over time because of user or system agents. That determine the components rendering and behavior and therefore the state must be kept as simple as possible. Using the state it leads through dynamic and interactive components which adjust tenses according to the changes.
Reactjs vs. angular js:
Angular 2 out of the box has a router supports for invalidation and so on. Angular 2 is there to control the complete user experience to control the navigation between pages to control everything the user does so angular build single page application, server only sends one view and angular 2 takes a word and handles everything.
Reactjs training on other hand can be extended to build single page applications and there certainly is nothing wrong with that. In that case it has really a lot of similarities with angular 2 but need to import some extra packages it’s not all built in to core reactjs training because core reactjs training is about building views or parts of views single components or widgets which can then dump on to views.