Introduction to Sailpoint Training :
Global Online Trainings delivers hands-on Sailpoint Training to students as well as professionals according to current Industry standards. Sailpoint is the pathfinder and market leader offers innovative identity and access management solutions for governance, operational efficiency, delivers security and yielding to enterprises with complicated IT environments. It minimize risk and maximize business growth by managing access to data and resources across an enterprise.
Everyone is craze about the Sailpoint. Whether as a Client or a learner. Sailpoint Training at Global Online Trainings helps your organization to securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the datacenter, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. GOT provide Best Sailpoint Training. To learn in depth about Sailpoint, join with us.
Sailpoint Training Course Details:
Course Name: Sailpoint Training
Mode of Training: We provide Online Training and Corporate Training for Sailpoint Course
Duration of Course: 30 Hrs
Do We Provide Materials: Yes, If you register with Global Online Trainings, the Sailpoint Training Materials will be provided.
Course Fee: After register with Global Online Trainings, our coordinator will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 15 years+
Timings: According to one’s feasibility
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
Sailpoint IdentityIQ Online Training Course Content
Overview On Sailpoint Identity IQ Training:
In today’s dynamic world Manage the access to an information, data-driven environment is a challenge, and the demands from identity and access management (IAM) solutions are much more required than ever before. So,in 2005, Mark and Kevin began to building a new type of company – to present innovative solutions to all business problems and an inspiring, compressing the workforce for identity rock stars. They both together, presented identity’s place in the security ecosystem.
Sailpoint is the only identity platform in which it provides the ability to start new markets, welcome new technologies, balance their workforce, innovate faster and compete on a global basis. Now we can say Sailpoint is the appreciated leader in Identity Access Management (IAM).
Below is the basic overview to SailPoint Training, the more detail knowledge will be explored in SailPoint Identityiq 7.X Online Training.
- Identityiq is the product which is suit to the every single component. It belongs to the all cases. For enterprise users, for software companies, business members they need to know how their identity look like and they want to secure basically user accesses. So they want to check whether the right person have right access.
- So it starts with a complex whether we can enforce user to follow the certain business process and this should not violate any policies. So whatever the business standard they have set. Whether those guidelines are followed by their employees or not that can be checked at any point of time and they can post.
- They set some policies like governance policy, where the user will be enforced to strictly follow those processes and if it is not followed, then appropriate explanation will be made. So that the information will be sent to the respective person. So this is where the governance is used.
Getting a job is not a goal, but it is important that what you do once you get the job and it will be the true assess of the success. If you will not perform well in the company then your job might be gone. Virtual Job Support is best for Sailpoint job support. Our Global Online Trainings virtual job support has the team of experts having more than 10 years of experience in the professional Sailpoint job support.
Importance of SailPoint IdentityIQ:
Identity IQ decreases the risk of improper access by maintaining the clarity to users and access them across the cloud. Identity IQ increases productivity while decreasing expenses by allowing users to demand plus support access and maintain password from several computers.
It can helps to allows business users to easily review and modify selections on Access review in increasing the efficiency and accuracy of certification campaigns.
The Sailpoint is best equipped to help any organization run a successful identity management program with the following industry innovations:
- Risk-based approach: The Best Sailpoint identityIQ 7.X online course offers 360° visibility into identity and access information and applies a risk model that makes it simple to speedily recognize particular business risks before they represent a threat to security.
- The Unified architecture: The Sailpoint IdentityIQ documentation is the main identity provider that has arrangement starting from the earliest stage to convey all capacities that the organizations require to address the present day hazard, compliance & lifecycle management needs, more you will learn as a part of Sailpoint Training.
- Flexible last-mile provisioning approach: IdentityIQ incorporates effectively with whatever identity advances, tools and process are favored. With The Sailpoint, the client chooses how changes are satisfied to resources all over the organization.
- High performance and scalability: You will learn how the Sailpoint meets both the performance & scalability requirements of some of the world’s largest customers by joining Sailpoint Training. IdentityIQ is intended to scale horizontally, vertically and practically, making it feasible for the Sailpoint to oversee a huge number of the clients, a great number of applications and a huge number of entitlements.
- Centralized governance across data center and cloud environments: The Sailpoint Training engineering is intended to deal with and access all information, applications and different resources throughout the organization, from the data center to cloud.
What Are The Components of Sailpoint IdentityIQ:
Sailpoint IdentityIQ consists of mainly 4 components. They are
Compliance Manager: Sailpoint’s Compliance Manager is used to define automating the general auditing, reporting, and management activities and it also integrates identity processes such as Access certification and Policy enforcement.
- It proactively identifies and controls inappropriate access and violations of corporate policies.
- It ensures good performance during mergers and acquisitions.
Access Certifications: It means acknowledgement of current users’ access.So, The periodic review of user access privileges in order to validate that access privileges alignment with a user’s job function and conform to policy guidelines. Entrance certifications are usually used as an organic control to ensure agreement with management.
Policy Enforcement: The set of preventive and detective controls that automatically ensure and that defined policy is followed by the organization.
Lifecycle Manager: It allows users to access and reset passwords from a business interface. After applying policy to the life cycle process user, IdentityIQ Life cycle Manager assures users to obtain the most relevant levels of access for the job purpose. The below functions can be performed with Life cycle Manager,
- We can individually request users and manage access.
- We can also allow proactively adjust and change passwords.
- High performance of access using identity lifecycle functions.
- Organize access application and adjustment of processes.
Self-Service: The process of allowing users to access to devices using a self-service interface, which allows workflow to route the inquiry to the proper managers for support.
Password management: Password automation methods are used for resetting, controlling setting, and synchronizing passwords over the systems.
The Governance Platform organizes identity data, captures business policy, and proactively maintains user. These combined capabilities allow companies to build protective and detective powers that support important identity business processes, including access certifications, access requests, lifecycle management, and provisioning. We can perform the below function by using Governance Platform:
- We can organize professional identity data across resources and transform it into business relevant information.
- We can create, execute and establish access across various applications.
- Prioritize compliance and protection efforts by evaluating the risk of each character, application and system resource.
- Define and leverage enterprise access policies for protective control.
Provisioning user operates as a connection between agreement and lifecycle processes by allowing compatible interfaces and processes. It is used to send access requests to automated provisioning operations, including IdentityIQ Provisioning Engine; and can also support manual control methods by performing standard work to trace process of all the changes demanded by the industry. By using Provisioning, we can perform the below functions:
- Accelerate the provisioning of access changes to our managed resources
- implementing changes we can Improve compliance by according to defined policy
- Generate documentation of provisioning changes for auditors
What Are The Key Capabilities of SailPoint:
The key abilities of Sailpoint is Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Identity Management (IDM). The more you will explore as a part of Sailpoint Training.
Identity and Access Management (IAM): Identity and access management (IAM) is a specialty discipline within cybersecurity that seeks to ensure only the right people can access the appropriate data and resources, at the right times with the right reasons. With the help of identity governance, IAM is an essential part of your IT toolkit and aids in meeting increasingly rigorous compliance requirements.
An IAM strategy has never been more important to the success of an organization than it is today. The typical business user has dozens of applications they must access in order to do their jobs. These applications cover the cloud, mobile and on-premise solutions, and contain all the hidden, sensitive and controlled information. With this increase of applications, many companies have turned to identity management to increase productivity while securely enabling access to applications and systems. Organizations that have implemented an Identity Access Management solution with a unified governance framework can automate costly IT processes, while addressing security and compliance requirements, such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Although identity management being success today, with the increasing number of users, applications, platforms and devices users employ in their day-to-day work, it’s more challenging than ever to get it right. It’s not trying to set up an identity server and connect users to applications.
How The Business Grow With Identity and Access Management?
In today’s business world, all employees working 24/7 and need access to be productive. However, manual IT processes cannot continue to access demands. Because of the unique and central role Identity management is growing more important and plays an important role in helping organizations move forward, securely and confidently. Anti-malware, firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention software – identity management provides powerful security capabilities to those who have access to resources and increase business agility.
As more software, data and digital services are implemented and consumed, organizations need to maintain access to those systems more efficiently. It has access to all who have access, what access to it, and identity administration steps to manage what kind of access is used. Employees, partners and customers need quick access, application and ability to efficiently conduct data privileges and close access when they do not need access. More and more rapid companies can do this, and they benefit from their investments in more technology.
Identity Management(IDM): Identity management is the organizational process for identifying, authenticating and authorizing individuals or groups of people who have access to apps, systems or networks by associating user rights and restrictions with established identities. The managing identities can also refer to software processes that need access to organizational systems.
Importance of Identity Management:
Identity management is an important part of the company’s security plan as it is connected to both safety and organization’s productivity. In many organizations, users are granted more access rights than they need to do their work. An attacker can get access to user networks and data. But using identity management, companies protect their corporate assets against various threats including hacking, ransomware, phishing and other malware attacks. Identity management systems may add an additional layer of security by consistently applying the users’ access policies and terms. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) system provides a framework that encompasses the processes and techniques required for the management of electronic or digital identities. Most IAM systems today use federal identity, allowing single digital identification to authenticate and store in many different systems.
Finally, Identity Management is an important tool for improving user experience, particularly reducing the impact of confusion with different user IDs and passwords for different systems. Generally, people do not remember many usernames and passwords and prefer to use an identity to log in to different systems at work. SSO and Unified Identifiers ensure an abusive user experience to access the enterprise system with different systems for customers and other shareholders.
What You Will Learn in Sailpoint Online Training?
Sailpoint Training at Global Online Trainings will cover all the topics according industry standards. We provide 100% job oriented training for Sailpoint and by the end of the course you can easily clear interviews or onboard into an ongoing Sailpoint project.
Also the salaries in Sailpoint is very impressive
We cover all topics such as:-
- Identity and Access Management
- Introduction to Identity Governance
- Architecture and Installation
- Additional Onboarding application types
- Identity Cubes
- Access certifications
- Filter Strings
- Custom Tasks and creation in IIQ
- Tasks and Data Export
- Various rules
- Roles, Role types, Entitlements, Risks and Policies
- IIQ Operations through IIQ Console
- API Overview
- Population, workgroups in IIQ
- Life cycle Manager
- Tools and Techniques, Troubleshooting and debugging
- Integration and configuration
- Direct provisioning connectors
- Running SailPoint in a standalone code
- Capacity planning, performance management
- Certification and Recertification, Connector Development and Workflow Sample
- Notification Service
So you want to learn Sailpoint? Great job!
You know Sailpoint is one of the most trending IDM course?
Upgrade your skills at Global Online Trainings for Sailpoint Training from the basic level to advanced level. In this training we will provide you step by step solution. You can clear your all doubts from our industry experts.
Conclusion of Sailpoint Training:
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) provider, SailPoint provides safe and efficient distribution of hundreds of large companies in the world and applications from data and database from any device, mobile devices and cloud. The innovative product portfolio of the company provides important services including identity administration, allocation and access management from above-campus or cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
Global Online Trainings Team will be in switch on mode for 24/7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. There is a huge demand for Sailpoint professionals. We are providing the best Sailpoint Online Training at a reasonable price. We have core team of experts for this Sailpoint Online Course. In our online training, the training timings will be the candidate feasibility. We are always ready to solve any issues within no time. We also provide classroom training for Sailpoint at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune. For more details of this Sailpoint Online Training, feel free to contact the Global online trainings team.
Ready to Take Your Career to next level with our sophisticated Sailpoint Online Training. Join with us!