Introduction to Sailpoint training:
Sailpoint training at Global online Trainings – Sailpoint is an Identity management software. Identity management is something you wouldn’t have seen stuff like this long time back like for example there weren’t much softwares available for identity management. I mean separate softwares were not available. But right now you will see there are a lot of softwares you will see there is something called as OAK-top playing and there is something Forgerock then there is something called Oracle Identity Mangement. Global online trainings is best in providing SailPoint Identity IQ Online Training by real time experts at flexible timings.
Overview of Sailpoint training:
- There are lot of players who provide IDM, IAM solutions. Now first of all what exactly is Identity management? What is IAM? IAM stands for Identity and Access Management which is used for managing access of a corporate user. If you want IAM to be put into a single line that is right individuals to access the right resources at the right times for the right reasons. This is a complete essence of IAM. Global online trainings is best in providing Sailpoint training with live projects by experts.
- When you join the organisation your relationship starts with the company. So that is called Provisioning. You will be provision to certain applications, target system which are entitled and you do authentication to authorized to do certain roles and responsibilities in Sailpoint training. You do self service and you do password management and you will be complain with certain regulations and policies.
- When you decided to move out of the organisation then that is called De-provisioning so your relationship ends here. So IAM is managing a complete user lifecycle. IAM is implemented by many vendors. For example Oracle IAM, IBM that is called IBM Tivoli Access Manager Training, CA IAM, salepoint IAM in SailPoint Identity IQ Online Training.
As I told many IAM vendors why to choose sailpoint? It is one of the demanded technology also called hot skill and this gets better career growth as per Gartner survey. Sailpoint IIQ is much ahead in the race.
What are the components in Sailpoint ? It has got Complaints manager which has actual certification, policy management and audit reporting. Lifecycle manager which you can raise access request, provisioning and password management. You have got Unified Governance Platform which has policy model, role model, identity warehouse, workflow engine risk model and other connectors which are available to connect to your other website.
Features of Sailpoint training:
- A directory server, a database, UNIX training or Saas solution. So IIQ will be used in in-house applications and on cloud and this is used in mobile devices, smart phones, tabs. It can be used across multiple platforms in Sailpoint training.
- Same point has got more to do with compliance than conventional IDM approach. It has got rules, policies, workflows, entitlements etc. It manages certification access governance very well. This is a typical IIQ setup in Sailpoint training. So it has got HR system as authorized application where your trusted source information that will flow on to Identity IQ and it has got various applications like directory server, Active directory, Database application JDBC and SAP.It has got various user types who wish to access sailpoint IIQ.
- Sailpoint IIQ integrates provisioning and compliance commissioning that is granting of the resource and granting of the exercises to the resources and compliance. Including the things, making a check to the policies, the certifications, whether rights to the certain person is according to the policy is there and what is a violation or any risk caused is being covered and all the things. So sailpoint Identity IQ covered both the things into single product and this product takes care of all the things which includes access management such as access and certifications, policy enforcements, account provisioning and user lifecycle management.
- So Sailpoint divided the identity IQ into four major components. We have a compliance manager we have a lifecycle manager, Governance platform and User provisioning. We are best in providing Sailpoint training by experts from India.
- United Governance platform is a place where we store who has access to what and then use all the different engines like the road engine, the policy engine, risk engine, workflow engine and reporting at the analytics to augment who has access to what?
For example let’s say in role model we have like we are able to analyze the data sets up very well in the Identity warehouse and presented to the customer or partner who check who has what role in the organisation and then we have a policy model. It allows us to create the policy and rule sets that will determine to what access conflicts with each other and then be able to keep a track on it and in both preventive and a detective manner in SailPoint Corporate Training.
Components of Sailpoint training:
- You also have putting a numeric value like low, medium, high depending up on the accesses and the processes that are involved in an organisation and depending up on that weather in SailPoint Identity IQ Online Training. Let’s say for example in an organisation we have internal core banking project whole banking access right in SailPoint Corporate Training. So core banking is one of consider as one of the most critical and the most secure and highly resurrected.
- So the people who will be having the access to the core banking we want to give them a high risk so which again trigger certain processes in Sailpoint training. As of now the risk model defines the numeric value about how critical the application it is. Then we have a compliance manager here, the compliance of the life cycle manager.
- Compliance manager will take care of the access certification, policy management, audit reporting. In lifecycle manager we have access requests accessing the new request like let’s say for example you want access to the financial banking module.
- So you are going to raise the request to subordinated manager or the person responsible for that access and depending upon the business requirements it is being given to you by end of the day or whatever the time it takes just to provision it.
- Then we have a policy management up in here also and after this we have this integration module the third module, the third party provisioning which involves like. Let’s see other incorrect organisation if a person the organisation is using any old legacy applications like IBM or any other IA solution.
- We just want to know according to meet with the step up with the market they want to install new products and make it more compliant. So the third party preventing and helps us in the Sailpoint is going to sit in the top of the whole legacy applications and going to connect to it one to one basis and after that once it is done after certain time we are surely able to remove the entire legacy application and just walk on with the current third-party provisioning directly to the client system that we have IT Service Management.
- IT Service Management is nothing but providing the helpdesk services like servicenow, HP service management, it is going to take care of the provisioning part at the helpdesk and then we have mobile devices.
It is about not only who has access to what but also what the person is bringing in to the organisation. The BYOD culture now a day’s increases the risk to a certain high level that if a person is having his own accessing the company’s information on your personal device, there may be a chance of misusing it and whatnot in Sailpoint training. So there are certain companies like Mobile app so they have their ability to include not only who has access to what but what devices they have some mobile perspective in the organisation.Then we have the IT security, it’s basically a large bucket but it is integrated in more multiple disciplines in Sailpoint training.
What are Identity Cubes in SailPoint Identity IQ Online Training?
- So now we are going to jump on to what are Identity cubes? The first thing that someone is able to visualize is six basic cubes which has different edges and different structure. In an organisation we call in Sail point as Identity cubes. So how the cube is started? So we do this like a house foundation, the basement is considered as it’s strength and the building is going to be built on top of it and if anything goes wrong with the foundation the whole box will be in trouble and the same identity is that identity warehouse where we store the logical identity cubes.
- So what is actually right to take you? The identity cube is the logical representation of the information and how we are going to populate it? What are the risks posed what are their accesses and what not? All the identity information, the attributes, the name, place, location like there are six wizards we have six different agendas like what it’s going to carry this identity. It includes like how many reviews they have in true and how many kinds of policy violations in Sailpoint training. So we have all these information into the Identity cube what we call as the logical representation of the outside person, outside identity into our sail point organisation.
- Now the thing comes how we gonna actually populated the population of it. How it’s going to happen. So we have connectors, the connectors connect to the different target systems like their legacy apps, file shares, different target systems and different types of data is going to come to this identity cubes and which is going to populate it in Sailpoint training.
- It can be afforded resources like the HR data’s from different systems or it can be the partners and the contractors from again different systems. So identity IQ helps to have so simplified, It’s very easy to connect to any of the target systems out of the box or is specifically designed to meet the requirement. We connected by our connectors and populate those systems and once the data is being populated into it we just jump on to the other thing which we called as correlation.
- In correlation we define about which identity this data is coming from three different people. So there has their own individual identity, they have their own perspective. We populate our tags like whether the account is an orphan account or whether it’s a privileged account with the privilege accesses or is it a system accounts.
- So later he comes down to the information part, it can be defined as either it is discovered from the target system or the person requested a certain access. So the request and the taxes got populated and it was assigned to him. Assignment means whether the person was working.
Conclusion of Sailpoint training:
What’s the bottom line? So depending up on the different types of tags, identity cubes according to the behaviour. In Identity cube these are some of the information what is going to hold and what is the Identity attributes, what application accounts that Identity holds in an organisational perspective and what are his roles and current entitlements, what was his history, what was his risk score I mean how many risky application he is taking care of or how many low, medium or high risk applications are there and whether that Identity is Policy violations or not that we have scope in. So what are you waiting for? Join in Global online trainings for SailPoint Identity IQ Online Training. Hurry up!