SAP AFS Training Course Introduction:
SAP AFS Training is a highly integrated and comprehensive solution developed by SAP & industry leaders to address the particular needs of apparel and footwear industry. SAP AFS puts apparel and footwear companies in complete control of supply chain, from procuring raw materials to delivering finished styles & helps them to monitor complex processes. Global Online Trainings provides best SAP Apparels and Footwear Solution 6.6, 6.5 training by experts with best lab set-up in an informative & interactive way. Register for more information about the course by contacting our help desk.
Prerequisites of sap afs Training:
- Knowledge equivalent to a consultant profile for SAP AFS
SAP APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR SOLUTION 6.6, 6.5 TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
TOPIC 01: INTRODUCTION TO AFS – SD
- Introduction to AFS.
- Functions & Features of AFS.
TOPIC 02: AFS MASTER DATA
- Customer Master – AFS Fields
- Material Master AFS Views
- AFS – Conditions Master
- Maintain Sales Grids
TOPIC 03: SAP AFS Training - CATEGORIES
- AFS – Category Structure.
- Coverage Strategy
TOPIC 04: AFS - GRIDS
- AFS – Grids Concept.
- Condition Technique for Grids.
- Grid Level Pricing.
TOPIC 05: AFS SALES DOCUMENTS
- AFS Business Process.
- Mapping of Business Process in AFS – SD.
- Sales Document Structure – AFS Specific Settings.
TOPIC 06: Allocation Run
- ARun Requirement Sorting.
- ARun Allocation Rule.
- AFS ARun Release Rule.
- AFS ARun Type.
- Reallocation – Early Allocation.
TOPIC 07: AFS Pricing
- Condition Tables.
- Access Sequence – SAP AFS Training.
- Condition Types – AFS Condition Types.
- Pricing Procedures & Determination.
TOPIC 08: SAP AFS Training-Basic Settings
- VAS (Value Added Services)
TOPIC 09: Special Sales Orders
- Cash Sales
- Rush Order
Topic 10: Creating BOM
- Creating BOM Header.
- Adding BOM Items (Including AFS Data).
TOPIC 11: AFS Billing Process
- Billing Documents-creation.
- Billing Documents-Structure.
TOPIC 12: SAP AFS Training Limitations
- Areas – AFS Limitations.
TOPIC 13: Important Tables & Transaction Codes
- AFS – Transaction Codes.
- AFS – SD Tables
TOPIC 14: Project Methodology
- System Landscape.
- ASAP Methodology.
- Integration on AFS SD – MM – FICO
Overview About SAP AFS 6.6:
SAP AFS Training is Belonging to the SAP Consumer Products.such as, SAP Apparel & Footwear is highly integrated & comprehensive solution that developed by SAP & industry leaders to address the particular needs of today’s & tomorrow’s apparel and footwear industry. It puts apparel & footwear companies in complete control of their supply chain, from procuring the raw materials to delivering finished styles & helps them to monitor their complex processes. i.e; independent of place & time. Global manufacturing, procurement & distribution strategies can be implemented and overall consistent quality is assured. SAP Apparels and footwear 6.6, 6.5 Training is successfully in use by numerous leading apparel & footwear companies worldwide.
SAP AFS 6.6 is about the SAP e-business solution for the apparel & footwear industry. SAP AFS Training was developed in collaboration with renowned industry leaders to address the particular requirements of the apparel & footwear industry. The development of the solution was mainly focused on the illustrating industry-specific processes based upon the SAP e-business platform ,a family of solutions & services that empowers customers, employees & business partners to collaborate successfully anytime, anywhere.
SAP AFS training enables you to benefit from the latest SAP technology & infrastructure enhancements. It is the obvious choice for the companies operating in the apparel & footwear sector.
Features of SAP AFS 6.6:
In SAP AFS Training, There are two types of categories:
- Requirements categories
- Stock categories
Requirements categories are important for Sales, for example in case of sales orders, planned dependent requirements & independent requirements.
Stock categories are used under the logical distribution of the existing & planned stock. Therefore stock categories are assigned both of the physical stock and also the procurement proposals, such as planned orders, production orders & purchase requisitions, purchase orders.
Goals of SAP AFS 6.6:
- Describe SAP Apparel & Footwear (SAP AFS) 6.6
- Plan SAP Apparel & Footwear (SAP AFS) 6.6
- Implement SAP Apparel & Footwear (SAP AFS) 6.6
Target audience for SAP AFS Training:
- Production managers
- Supply chain managers
Charectaristics of SAP AFS Training:
- The SAP apparel & footwear solution business is highly demanding, forcing companies to contend with the constant challenges in a global business environment, there is relentless pressure on cost & lead times. Trends are created overnight & the industry has to rapidly adjust. offshore production & Contract domestic combined with the global procurement processes to create complex value chains that can be inefficient & difficult to monitor. Fashions often change quickly & without warning.In the SAP AFS Training, the industries and companies must be co-operate with the proliferation of design variations, seasonal fluctuation,scant information about volatile demand that results in forecast uncertainty, stock shortages & costly markdowns.
- Areas such as product development, raw material & finished goods requirements planning, production planning, coordination & control, transport optimization & monitoring and quality assurance are taking on more importance & therefore tend to remain at the headquarters. As a result, the information flow & collaboration among partners in the textile supply chain are increasingly more critical to the success of SAP AFS Training companies. Fundamental changes and restructuring are taking place in the apparel & footwear market.
- Multilevel division of labor & outsourcing have long been common practice in this industry. In the past, companies has achieved their greatest cost-cutting potential by optimizing their production processes. However, the production of clothing & shoes can only be automated to a certain degree, causing the savings potential by these means to quickly reach its limit. The next step was to transfer the production to low-wage countries, which in turn meant sacrificing high quality & transparency in the production process. Having production sites spread out around the globe has made supervision & monitoring of the production process more difficult, the transport routes longer & more expensive and meeting confirmed delivery dates a perpetual challenge.
- In SAP AFS Training, Apparel & footwear companies today are increasingly assuming the role of coordinator for both internal & intercompany processes as their core competencies shift away from the production & steadily move toward controlling, planning & monitoring textiles in the value chain.
The apparel & footwear industry is a highly seasonal business that calls for tight control over product sales & delivery availability. SAP AFS Training features a season function to define & control seasonal delivery periods and handle specific order periods honoring season-related deadlines. Pricing can be carried-out by depending on the special events & seasons.
Multi-Company, Multilingual, Multicurrency Processing
Despite multi-company, multicurrency & multilingual sales order processing, international business must still be able to place orders in only one language. In SAP AFS Training, the Business transactions with partners in the other countries can be converted automatically into the other languages & currencies. Each partner is able to do process transactions in the appropriate local language & local currency, thus simplifying cross-border trading & supporting a global market. The same applies to country-specific size scales.
Advantages of SAP AFS Training:
Advantages of AFS in Sales Order Processing are as Follows:
Fast Order Entry
Screens are designed especially for SAP AFS Training have helped to speed up the manual order entry. Status data such as Customer ship-to & Sales area are displayed on each and every screen. You are not restricted to using the SAP AFS fast order entry screens, you can create your own screens to suit your individual needs. This can be particularly useful in a telesales environment.
Credit Card Processing
The system that automates credit card processing by prompting for credit card details & auto-dialing for authorization. On the receipt of authorization, it captures the details that needed for later settlement.
Mark For Feature
SAP AFS training mark for information that helps direct deliveries to particular points within a customer organization. This feature is often used when a large retail chain requests an order to be shipped to a distribution center & marked for a store or a department for cross-docking. Mark for information such as department names & details can be automatically copied into the sales orders as a new partner function. The Customer-run loading points information may also be copied from the customer master record.
SAP AFS Training, the solutions are equipped to handle the rush orders if stock needs to be shipped immediately. Sales order entry, allocation & delivery creation are all carried out at the same time, so that the order can be given to picking it without delay.
Many retailers require services, usually done in the distribution center, which change or to improve the appearance of their goods before accepting delivery. Such services ensure that goods can be put on the display immediately upon the arrival. A new value-added service database has been developed for SAP AFS Training, which records these requirements & incorporates them for the particular customer at the time of order entry or delivery. Alternatively, such requirements can be entered manually. If it desired, these services can influence the sales price accordingly.