SAP APO TRAINING
Introduction to SAP APO training:
Here SAP has brought up APO Here the APO is advanced planning optimization. SAP APO training is just a development tool they do not do any implementation part. Whatever the scheduling results created in the APO will be moved to ECC. APO is not a standard module it requires a backend ERP which is nothing but as we are using SAP APO we are using SAP ECC so that total planning will be happened in APO and execution will be happened in ECC. Here the main components of SAP APO are DP, SNP, PP/DS, GATP, TP/VS. Supply chain visibility and supply chain collaboration. SAP ERP on the other hand is usually the system in which master data is managed and planning result from sap SCM are executed
Global online trainings provides the best SAP APO online Training by our experts and also provide documents for SAP APO training which are prepared by our top professionals. We provide online trainings as well as corporate trainings.
Mode of Training: We provide the online mode of training and also provide corporate, virtual web training.
Duration Of Program: 30 Hours (Can Be Customized As Per Requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Sap APO training.
Course Fee: Please Register in Website, So that one of our Agents will assist you.
Prerequisites for SAP APO training:
Who can learn SAP APO Training?
- SAP Functional consultants.
- SAP Technical consultants .
- Consultants who are working on SAP SCM , SAP PP can also suitable to learn SAP APO.
SAP APO Training Online Course Content:
Global online trainings offers best SAP APO TRAINING with most experienced professionals. who are new to e-learning can watch below sample video to understand how an online training sessions can be conducted. For full details about the course please register yourself in the website.
Overview of SAP APO training:
SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO Training) supports comprehensive Planning capabilities:
- Supply Network Planning.
- Demand Planning.
- Supply Chain Network Design.
- Collaborative planning processes (demand and supply).
- Production planning.
- Transportation planning.
- Global available to promise (Global ATP).
Differences between SAP APO and SCM:
- Supply chain network have you ever known how you will manage all the Data flowing in from various processes such as sales, manufacturing, logistics, retailer and customer. The use of SAP SCM will assist you manage and interpret this data and the sap landscape uses various systems such as SAP ECC or SAP ERP central component system, SAP BI or SAP business intelligence, SAP SCM or SAP supply chain management.
- To manage and interpret the data this information is then used to plan produce price and ship products for improved business success. These systems are interconnected with flow of information and have their own respective functionalities for example in SAP setting you might have an SAP ECC system where all the core functionalities such as financial management processes, sales processes and others are processed.
- SAP BI system within the landscape takes the data from the SAP ECC and processes with other historical data it also generates various reports to identify the key performance matrices and thereby gains important business insights. SAP SCM system can forecast demand accurately, plan raw material supply and keep track of supplies and orders. One of the significant workings of SAP SCM is the superior planning and optimizer APO application.
- APO is a set of applications that helps you in forecasting planning and optimizing your supply chain. SAP APO uses different modules to help perform the functions of demand planning, Supply network planning, production planning and detailed scheduling, deployment planning and global ATP. The core interface or CIF connects the APO with SCM and ECC along with BW or business warehouse which contains all past data.
- The CIF acts as an interface between these components. Here the features of APO are the data stored as live cash a type of transient memory is a unique feature of APO which helps to process huge amounts of data and perform functions through complex algorithms. Depending on the application scenario an APO system stores data as a number per time period and input information and an order with a group date and exact time or as a quantity with a category and date in the ATP time sequence. we also provide training for the students at the weekends and weekdays based on the students demand.
Modules within SAP APO training:
- SAP APO DP (Demand Planning)
- SAP APO SNP (Supply Network Plane)
- SAP APO PPDS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling)
- SAP APO GATP (Global Available – to – Promise)
- SAP APO TPVS (Transport planning/ Vehicle scheduling)
SAP APO DP (Demand Planning):
Demand planning does the forecasting here forecasting means expecting the future sales that means every company interested to know the future sales so that accordingly they can plan either budget wise or else production wise and they can fulfill the requirement of future.
What is the base for forecast?
If we desire do the forecast absolutely there be supposed to be some base here the base means past sales that means if we have last one year or two years I have sold some x product 1000 pieces that means for a month 100 0r 200 pieces are sold that means if you just input the past data to demand planning as the output of demand planning you will get the forecast. Based on the formulas or previously defined models you can understand or examine data that is called forecasting. Apart from the forecasting we can do simulation in the SAP APO DP training and collaboration and finally we can do monitoring and can extract the reports.
Features in SAP APO DP training:
- Complete forecasting implement set
- Geometric forecasting through informal plus time sequence manner
- Collection of best fit model
- Automatic outlier exposure accessible
- Extremely arrange development books through inclusive functionality
- Sustaining aggregation/ dis aggregation logic
- Plan promotion individually beginning the rest of your forecast
- Follow and scrutinize forecast precision
- Sensational development
- Shared demand preparation
Benefits of SAP APO DP training:
- Enhanced forecast feature
- Single tool for authority and company customer
- Consolidation demand plan
Mainly the Demand Planning is going to owing the arithmetical forecasting values. Demand Planning is a stretchy tool that ropes your company’s demand planning plus substance requirements preparation process. The consequence of the forecast is generally reflected in the variety of demand forecasts at allocation center level or straight in production plants.
SAP APO SNP (Supply Network Planning):
- Supply network planning does the network modeling that means geographically you may have different locations so all be supposed to be linked then only we must efficiently plan in the SAP APO SNP Training so in network modeling we can do cost optimization. Here in cost optimization perspective we can do planning.
- For example if you are purchasing coat from two vendors one vendor costs 100 $ and the other vendor costs 50 $ so obviously you can choose 50 $ only that thing you can automatically selected by the system and system will propose the system in such a way that aggregate which is cheaper one for you. Here the benefit for the cost optimization is it minimizes the supply cost and maximizes the service level.
- After planning that means your system has created planning results and published to ECC and then ECC gets the execution part after that you will get some stock of the material for example manufacturing laptop and got demand and demand is fulfilled while planning and the planning results are published by ECC that means production order creation so that ECC completed the production activity so now you have the stock is in hand is 100 and again you transfer that stock you APO for deployment purpose.
- Here we do deployment that means how were planning the goods to reach to the customers those techniques are available in deployment. For example if we have two customers one is customer A and the other is customer B. so customer A has given 100 pieces of laptops and customer B has given 200 laptops so now the total demand is 300. For these 300 we have created some prerequisite that purchase requisite has published to ECC.
- So ECC converted that finally we have the stock of only 200. Instead of 300 due to some bottlenecks, Capacity constraints we have manufacturer only 200 pieces so here the demand is 200 and the output is 200 here we have to use the deployment techniques to satisfy both the customers. In deployment typically you will face two instances they are my supply is more than the demand and my supply is less than the demand.
- In both the cases SAP has provide some standard rules. After that transport load builder comes in to the picture that means how you are going to ship the goods to the customer and you have allocated some quantity to customer A and some Quantity to customer B now these point where you have to dispatch the goods or ship the goods so which carrier you are using and what is the carrier size those things will be applicable in TLB so that quantity will be shipped the customers.
In SAP APO Training-Global online trainings will make you understand about SAP APO SNP Training as well. SNP plans Production, Procurement and Transportation throughout the entire supply Network using Optimizing and Heuristic Approaches.
Features of SAP APO SNP training:
- Combine acquisition, developing, allocation and shipping.
- Consider restrictions and consequence to plan the product flow beside the supply chain
- Advanced security gathering methods allow for multilevel supply chain networks and insist inconsistency
- Maintain scheme wide catalog replication and preparation
- Allow groundwork on dissimilar levels in detail
- Assortment of Heuristic, rule or optimization based operation
Benefits of SAP APO SNP training:
- Improved the visibility more than the overall contribute chain
- Optimized basis and capability exploitation
- Reduced catalog level
- Better client service
SAP APO Training PPDS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling):
There are two main functionalities of PPDS is planning and scheduling so planning is nothing but how you are going to satisfy the necessities and scheduling is nothing but when you want to start the production or planning, when the executions are and when will be the timings if you start now and when it will be ended forward scheduling, backward scheduling all these will be calculated in the results scheduling part.
These two are detailed scheduling nothing but a up to the last second it will plan and if any overlaps are there system will propose to move the production dates or move forward or backward that will be happened in the detailed scheduling. So apart from the SAP APO PPDS training there is a main functionality that is monitoring.
Features of SAP APO PPDS training:
- Multilevel production planning
- Structured paging
- Use existing or own urbanized heuristics
- Capability load optimization
- Best progression
- Stretchy and graphical activity preparation
- Configurable immunity attentive monitor
Benefits of SAP APO PPDS training:
- Decide how when and where possessions and resources must be organize to achieve the invention goals
- Master preparation for resources and capability
- Most advantageous production progression that is possible and can be implemented
- Allows replication of a variety of preparation scenarios to decide most favorable agenda.
- Optimization based on definite restriction ensures consistent release due date promise.
SAP APO GATP (Global Available-to-Promise):
- ATP is happening in SAP ECC in the SD module but it is a local ATP that means you’re doing an ATP for particular plan and what the quantity available is in and how much quantity you commit to the customer. If you are doing that globally that means all the geographical locations that is nothing but a GATP.
- Instead of one location we are considering all the locations whatever the geographical locations are there for you and the product and taking all the quantities and stocks of all the locations and committing a date that is nothing but a GATP. So we are promising to make it available. The main features are accomplished to promise that means how much you are able to promise and also you can assign some quantity to different necessities and substitutions.
- There are two types of substitutions available in SAP APO GATP training they are location substitution and product substitution. Location substitution is nothing but it has some rules and sequences. Product substitution if we are absolution some of the product and instead of that we are manufacturing another product with the other name in such case customer does not know and he is giving order for the old product only. So automatically system will propose for the new product as we are absolute the old product.
Features of SAP APO GATP:
Rule support ATP optional localities, other products
- Multilevel ATP verify on mechanism
- finance organizing dispensation
- Incorporated with PPDS checks alongside real manufacture plan plus consider competence restriction
- Combined through demand preparation
- Rapid reply during live collection use for ATP make sure
Benefits of SAP APO GATP:
- Assemble the demand converse all through the supply chain
- Most excellent basis for the existing catalog in the supply chain.
- Increase client contentment through consistent release dates
- Advanced necessities visibility
SAP APO TP/ VS (Transportation planning / Vehicle scheduling):
SAP has removed from APO this TP/VS module and merged in to transport module so that we are not using SAP APO TPVS training in the SAP APO training.
Features of SAP APO TP/VS training:
- Transportation development explanation for shippers
- Stretched combination with ERP plus GATP
- capability deliberation
- Combine with SNP and PPDS
- Rapid reaction during SAP individual optimizer
Benefits of SAP APO TP/ VS training:
- Decreasing of shipping costs via highly urbanized preparation algorithm
- Exploitation of vehicles can be optimized
- Apparent visibility of vehicles/ possessions/ demands
- Optimized shipments in conditions of lowest shipping costs.
Conclusion for SAP APO training:
Implementation of SAP APO is very difficult process that requires sufficient information on the topic so that we can get more grasp over SAP APO training. Getting certification over this SAP APO training we can track the job very easy during the interviews. We also provide the modules of SAP APO training so that we can get more information about that course.
The average salary for the sap consultant as a sap advanced planner and optimizer can be up to 9, 20,381 Rs per annum and average additional compensation for this job can be up bonus sharing can be 1, 04,828 and profit sharing can be up to 27,500. Global online trainings will also provide best online trainings as well as corporate trainings on SAP APO training. We have the best trainers to guide you and the classes will be provided during the weekends or on weekdays based on the student’s demand. We also offer many other courses based on industry needs.