SAP Archiving Training Introduction:
SAP Archiving Training is a process of offloading the unused/inactive/dormant data from the online database and stores it in an alternate storage system, such as magnetic tapes or hard disks. Archiving Training has many advantages like performance improvement, availability of storage space, reduced maintenance costs, etc.
SAP Archiving Online Training is rendered by the best subject matter experts and the tutorials prepared by these expert industry allied tutors are made with latest industry updates. Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. Call the help desk for more information for online SAP Data Archiving training’s and its details.
SAP DATA Archiving Training Course Content
Introduction to SAP Archive
What is data archiving and when is it necessary?
- The archiving process
- The archiving object
- Customizing of archiving objects
- Determining the data to be archived
- Scheduling and administering archiving sessions
Overview of the SAP Archive
- Using third-party storage media
- Accessing archived data
- Archive information system
- Document Relationship Browser
- Setting up an archiving project