SAP Audit training
Introduction of SAP Audit Training:
SAP Audit training at Global Online Trainings gives you the detailed information from basic level to advanced level. SAP Audit training is provided by Global online trainings. We are providing the best quality training at a reasonable price with the practical knowledge. Our Global Online Trainings are one of the best online training in India. Our trainers are most experienced on SAP Audit. Before going to the SAP Audit course, let’s have a look at the basics of SAP Audit. We also provide you the SAP Audit online course training materials during the training. For more details about this training, contact our help desk.
Mode of Training: SAP Audit training / SAP Audit corporate training / SAP Audit Training.
Program Duration: If required Program Duration can be optimized (30 Hours).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for best SAP Audit training.
Course Fee: Any one can register in our website, so that we will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Overview of SAP Audit training:
Global online trainings are one of the best online training in India. We are providing the best quality online training at a reasonable price and the best Top SAP Audit Courses Online training by Global Online Trainings. For any reason students miss the session we will provide for backup sessions. According to student flexibility we will provide online training. We have highly experienced trainers for SAP Audit training. They have 12 years of experience in SAP Audit training. Global Online team will be available for 24 hours and will solve any queries regarding the SAP Audit training.
Before going to learn about SAP audit course, see the basics of SAP.
SAP: SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products for Data processing.
ERP: ERP stands for Enterprise Resource and Planning. Most of the companies are implementing ERP and this is the modern business process. ERP is software and this software is called as business management software that is used to join together all the business activities in any organization.
Example: All the departments like Sales, Inventory, Finance, HR, Shop Floor Execution, Supplier (Raw Material) and Production planning. All these departments are centralized to ERP. So that the data is shared among the departments of the organization.
The name of the SAP R3 is changed to SAP ERP. In SAP R3, where R stands for Real time data processing and 3 stands for three-tier structure.
- The three-tier structure are as follows
- Application layer: A layer in which all the transactions are processed is called Application layer. It process with the database and gets all the information.
- Presentation layer: A layer in which we use SAP screen to login is called SAP GUI (Graphical User Interface). This screen is used by the customers and the clients to do all the transactions.
- Database layer: A layer in which all the transaction data, all the information etc are stored in SAP called Database layer.
Some of the important modules of SAP are
- FI module that stands for Financial Accounting module.
- CO module that stands for controlling module.
- MM module that stands for Materials Management module.
- SD module that stands for Sales and Distribution module.
- PS module that stands for Project Systems module.
- HR module that stands for Human Resources module.
- In SAP, FI stands for Financial Accounting, this is used to manage the financial transactions of the organization. These transactions are recorded in a Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- In SAP, CO stands for Controlling, CO module helps in supporting the process of planning, reporting and monitoring the operations of the business. This is used to manage the costs and helps in increasing the profitability.
The best SAP Audit certification course Training by real time trainers. Best SAP Audit certification is also provided more than 60+ students are trained in this SAP system audit Courses. We have strong academic background on this training. If you have any queries regarding the SAP Audit course, please call the help desk and we will get in touch and classroom training at client premises Noida Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.
- SAP (Systems Applications and Products) is a large and complex Enterprise Resource and Planning (ERP) and this is creating the platform for multiple inter-related business process for companies. Many companies follow it.
- It includes many configurable tables and making it very flexible, and has a difficult integrated security function. Finally, SAP is a challenging environment to audit.
- Majority of the companies are running on this platform.
- As we know this is very flexible and at that the same time majority of the companies are using this platform. We can do one of the two things to make it simple.
- Use the third party services to perform SAP Audits.
- Develop the SAP audit skills of your own and start controlling of your own.
Important features of SAP Audit:
- Mobility: The files like text, audios and videos can be taken and placed on mobile devices by using the functionality such as drag and drop. This is done with the help of mobile audit capabilities.
- Insight: The knowledge of the previous audits is made available for planning and analyzing current engagements with the help of SAP HANA.
- Usability: This is designed accordingly to the user-friendly interface for more capable global monitoring and timely follow-up on findings.
These are the some of the important features of SAP audit and the detailed features of the SAP audit is explained during SAP audit training at Global Online Trainings.
Learn about SAP srm training:
- SRM stands for Supplier Relationship Management.
- SAP SRM will help you to coordinate with the business process to make them more effective.
- Procurement strategy is optimized with the help of SAP SRM.
- To obtain the long term benefits from all the supplier relationships we have to work more effectively with supplier pool.
Benefits of SAP SRM:
- Catalog management: Catalog data is easily managed by the suppliers and this data is connected with the business process like accounting, finance and planning.
- Procure to pay Optimization: We can improve the communication between supplier and cost management by using SAP SRP product.
- Self service procurement: By using various product catalogs, end-users can look for products, this helps to find and obtain the product that are compliant to obtain and procurement policy of the company.
- Reporting Functionality: With the help of SAP SRM, We can generate information related to procurement actions, compliance and contract organization, and managing costing in procurement process.
These are the some of the benefits of SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) and the detailed explanation of SAP SRM training is explained during our SAP audit training at Global Online Training.
Learn about SAP srm security training:
SAP SRM Security:
In SAP SRM Security there are many activities. These activities can be done under securities.
The following are the SAP SRM Security activities.
- User authorization
- User authentication
- Single Sign-on
- Data transfer between SRM applications
- Managing access control
These are the some of the SAP SRM Security activities and the detailed explanation of the SAP SRM Security activities of SAP SRM Security training are explained during our SAP audit training at our Global Online Trainings.
Conclusion of SAP Audit Training:
Global online trainings provide SAP Audit training by experts. SAP Audit Training offers you all the concepts regarding the course. We have trainers from various states provides you the complete knowledge regarding the course. At Global Online Trainings, we provide you the deep knowledge regarding the SAP Audit Online, Corporate Training Course. The leading online training cloud Global online Trainings is providing SAP Audit Training from India for you to get training in the way of providing solutions for enterprise one system. Students who are willing to work in SAP Audit after their studies and employees who are from India got positions in other countries such as USA and UK etc. are also can take our training. We have years of experienced trainers and we will teach all elements in SAP Audit from the basics at an affordable fee. For further information please go through our website.