SAP BOBJ TRAINING
SAP BOBJ TRAINING COURSE INTRODUCTION:
SAP BOBJ Training by Global Online Trainings is a virtual hands-on instructor-led course that is meant for offering students professional skills for creating business insights on SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence. Attending these online training course students will learn to gain expertise on analyzing the information, distribute the information, and use the major reporting features of Web Intelligence.
SAP BOBJ Training classes are arranged in this course module in flexi timing so that professional pursuing their regular job can complete the course in the spare time and here course fee is moderate and there is provision for individual and corporate. SAP BOBJ professionals are in great demand worldwide and Global Online Trainings conducted online SAP BOBJ Training is a reliable gateway for exploring a rewarding career.
SAP BOBJ TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
TOPIC 1: SAP BO COURSE CONRENT
TOPIC 2: ARCHITECTURAL OVERVIEW
TOPIC 3: UNIVERSE DESIGN
TOPIC 4: WEB INTELLIGENCE
TOPIC 5: CRYSTAL REPORTS
TOPIC 6: DASHBOARD BUILDER
TOPIC 7: MIGRATION TO BOXIR3
TOPIC 8: MIGRATION FUNDAMENTALS
TOPIC 9: ADMINISTRATION
TOPIC 10: WIDGETS
TOPIC 11: DESKTOP INTELLIGENCE
TOPIC 12: WEBI-RICH CLIENT
TOPIC 13: WEBI-RICH CLIENT
TOPIC 14: UNIVERSE & QUERY BUILDER
TOPIC 15: QUERY AS WEB SERVICE
TOPIC 16: VOYAGER
TOPIC 17: SECURITY IMPLEMENTATION
TOPIC 18: IMPORT & PUBLISHING WIZARD
TOPIC 19: BUSINESS VIEW MANAGER
TOPIC 20: LIVE OFFICE REPORTING
TOPIC 21: SAP WEBI/DASHBOARD REPORTING
TOPIC 22: INTRODUCTION TO BO-SDK
TOPIC 23: INTRODUCTION TO BO EXTENSION POINTS
TOPIC 24: INTELLIGENCE XI 3.0 – LEVEL ONE
SAP BOBJ Training Components:
- Designer is the graphical user interface that lets you create tests, execute and debug BODS job.
- This is the space where the data transformations take place.
- Repository is like a database that stores the objects in a designer.
- The job metadata, the transformation rules and the course and target metadata also.
- There are primarily three types of repositories local, central and profiler.
- The designer cannot even be opened for any talk without having a local repository.
- In other words local repository is a mandatory repository for BODS functioning.
- At this point we are not bothered about the other two repositories.
- The BODS Engine executes the jobs created using the Design.
- When the BODS application is started, there are enough Engines launched to effectively accomplish defined tasks.
SAP BOBJ Training outline:
- Program Name: SAP BOBJ Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset