sap business objects web intelligence training
Introduction of SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training:
SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training at Global Online Trainings gives you the detailed information from basic level to advanced level. SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training is provided by Global online trainings. We are providing the best quality SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training at a reasonable price with the practical knowledge. Our Global Online Trainings are one of the best online training in India. Our trainers are most experienced on SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training. Before going to the SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course, let’s have a look at the basics of SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training. We also provide you the SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence online course training materials during the training. For more details about SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training, contact our help desk at anytime our Global team will get in touch with you.
Mode of Training: SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training / SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence corporate training / SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training.
Program Duration: If required Program Duration can be optimized (30 Hours).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for best SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training.
Course Fee: Any one can register in our website, so that we will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 11+ years.
Overview of SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training:
Global online trainings are one of the best online training in India. We are providing the best quality online training at a reasonable price and the best Top SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Courses Online training by Global Online Trainings. For any reason students miss the session we will provide for backup sessions. According to student flexibility we will provide online training. We have highly experienced trainers for SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training. They have 12 years of experience in SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training. Global Online team will be available for 24 hours and will solve any queries regarding the SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training.
Data Warehousing is a process of collection and maintaining data from various sources for improving the business. Data warehouse is mixture of technologies and components that helps the data to use in a strategic way.
Types of Data Warehouse:
Some of the important types of Data Warehouses are Enterprise Data Warehouse, Operational Data Store and Data Mart.
1.Enterprise Data Warehouse:
Enterprise Data Warehouse helps in decision support service within the enterprise.
2.Operational Data Store:
Operational Data Store is also called as ODS. This Operational Data Store is used for many activities like for storing the data of the employees.
In Data Mart, data can be collected together directly from the sources. Data Mart is used for only particular business.
SAP business objects:
SAP business objects are reporting tool, analytical tool and Querying tool. This SAP business objects are used for decision making process. These objects are used in different sectors.
Some of the SAP business objects are
- Webintelligence Reports
- Crystal Reports
The best SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence certification course Training is provided by our trainers. SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training certification is also provided and more than 50+ students are trained in this SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training Courses. We have strong academic background in SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training. If you have any queries regarding the SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training, please call our help desk at anytime our team will get in contact. We will also provide classroom training at client premises at Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune.
Architecture of Web Intelligence:
There are three layers for SAP Web intelligence. They are Database layer, Semantic layer and Presentation layer.
- Database layer: Database layer is used to describe many SAP and non-SAP data sources.
- Semantic layer: Semantic layer is used to describe multidimensional data model.
- Presentation layer: Presentation layer is used to identify where the data is presented to end-users.
Tools of Business Objects:
Some of the important tools of Business Objects are
- Business user tools: Business user tools are mainly used by business users. This tool is used to over view and manage the business reports to assist them in a decision making process.
- Data manager tools: Data manager tools are used to create a sematic layer between the designer tool and its source of data.
- Designer tools: Designer tool is used to design a query based on the reporting requirement. This tool is one of the important tools of Business Objects.
BI launch pad:
BI launch pad is one of the business user tools. This tool is used for broadcasting the reports. BI launch pad is a Java related object used for analytical reporting and data analysis.
BI launch pad is also used for performing the different tasks like
- In Web Intelligence, BI launch pad is used for creating, editing and refreshing all the reports.
- In no data source, BI launch pad is used to create, edit all the queries.
- In Web application, it cannot create, edit BEx queries.
Tabs of BI launch pad:
The Important tabs of the BI launch pad are Home, Documents and Any open Document.
- Home: Home tab is used for displaying the messages and the running applications.
- Documents: Documents tab is used for displaying the documents and for managing the documents.
- Any Open Document: If any document is opened than this Any Open Document tab is used.
To build the queries, for creating the documents and for the analyzing the reports there are three application modes in SAP business objects web intelligence. They are
- Data Application Mode: In Data Application Mode, We can create the new data provider or we can change the present data source and this also used for creating, editing and managing the queries for passing the data to reports.
- Reading Application Mode: Reading application mode is used for displaying the existing reports; it is also used for searching the text.
- Designing Application Mode: In Design application mode, we can add the objects and we can also delete the objects.
Based on the data sources like Universe, Flat files in .csv or .xls format, BEx queries, Analysis view. We can change the existing the document and also we can create the new documents.
Components of Web Intelligence:
In Web Intelligence, there are many components and these components are used for creating, editing and navigating the documents. The main components are as follows.
- Main Toolbar: The main toolbar is used to open, save and print the documents.
- Toolbars: By using toolbars, we can work with the data providers, we can perform report design and we can analysis tasks.
- Side Panel: Side Panel is used to get different views on the current documents.
- Files and Properties tabs: In design and data modes only Files and Properties tabs are used.
- Report Panel: Report Panel is used for displaying the reports in a document.
- Status Bar: To activate the data tracking and to change the display mode we use Status Bar and it can be activated and deactivated in the view menu also.
- Report Filter toolbar: For adding filters to reports, we use Report Filter toolbars.
- Drill toolbar: Drill toolbar is viewed only, when drill is activated in the document and this Drill toolbar shows the active drill objects.
Learn about SAP design studio training in our SAP business objects web intelligence training at Global Online Trainings:
- SAP design studio is also known as Application Development Tool.
- This tool is used for creating Dashboards in advanced level.
- For using SAP design studio, we have to use the data sources like SAP Business Warehouse (BW), SAP HANA, and SAP Business Objects BI Platform.
Components of SAP design studio:
The important components of SAP design studio are as follows
- Analytic Components
- Basic Components
- Container Components
These are the some of the important components of SAP design studio and the detailed explanation of SAP design studio training is explained during our SAP business objects web intelligence training at our Global Online Trainings.
Learn about SAP BODS training in our SAP business objects web intelligence training at Global Online Trainings:
- In SAP BODS, BODS stands for Business Objects Data Services.
- BODS are an ETL tool (Extraction Transformation Loading).
- This is a tool designed by business objects.
- BODS can perform tasks like ETL (Extraction Transformation and Loading), Data ware Housing, Data Migration and Business Intelligence.
- BODS never hold the data but it holds the structure.
Objects of BODS:
All the entities that are used in Business Objects Data Services designers are called Objects. Every object contains Properties and Options.
Learn about SAP Lumira training in our training SAP business objects web intelligence training at Global Online Trainings:
- SAP Lumira is also called as SAP Visual Intelligence.
Important features of Lumira:
- Lumira will help us in guessing the future outcomes and helps in solving the changes that occurs in the market.
- From several data sources, we can create data visualizations and stories.
- Visualizations can be transformed to different platforms.
- Numerical data types are also called as Measures.
- In dataset, data containing information regarding the measures are called as Attributes or Dimensions.
Components of SAP Lumira:
The main components of SAP Lumira are
- SAP Lumira server: For Lumira content, SAP Lumira server is a processing server. This also works on acquired data.
- SAP Lumira client: SAP Lumira client is also sub divided into three components.
- Lumira Discovery: Lumira Discovery is used to visualize and create the stories about data.
- Lumira Designer: Lumira Designer is used for the application designers to create and analysis the applications and dashboards.
- Launch pad viewer: Launch pad viewer is also known as a web application and this application act as a window for users.
SAP Lumira web applications: SAP Lumira web applications are fixed in the BI Launchpad and CMC applications. These are fixed in BI Launchpad and CMC to allow access to Lumira content.
SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence (BI) platform server: This is the place where BI Platform integrates.
Conclusion of SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training:
SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence Training is provided by leading online training cloud Global Online Trainings from India. We are having the best trainers and they have 11 years of experience in training. Students who are looking to get positions in IT field in SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence and fresher who are got job with less skills and knowledge are also can take our online training. In this training our trainers will provide valuable information and important tips and those are pretty helpful to got job in interviews. For more details and contact information visit our official website.